English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Leicester 2-0 Man City, Capel bagging the first goal and new signing Eriksen getting the second :D

Welcome to Leicester Mr Eriksen!

eriksen_1822497c.jpg

Didn't deserve to win on stats, but we got more possession and that's what I like to see. Newcastle go top, Man City drop to 2nd and I remain in 3rd, but just one point off the leaders.

Bad news though - Taiwo and Park both suffer twisted ankles and are out for 8 and 11 days respectively.

Ahmad Rivai 2 steered Wycombe Wanderers to victory against Kidderminster Harriers .

Wycombe Wanderers outclassed Kidderminster Harriers and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Orozco had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Stojiljkovic and Della Rocca were amongst the

goalscorers.

Nice win, Serbian 76 rated beast scored his 13th goals :D

Man City lose 2-0 at Leicester, Opponent as posted so no point going into detail.

David Silva was unavailable for selection today as he started when we lost 1-0 away two days ago in the cup !

Bad run, But hopefully all will be better on Saturday when all our players are back fit ! :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRw9trBApulM1h3I0oeE27fuZEkRkkkkRS1iY3J45g2etHGXyhOg

... wins in a row for Wrexham now. Getting a bit crazy this run. This time we won 2-1 against Oxford, which was a bit shaky with Marko Basa being sent off. Goals from McFadden and Sturridge, who both have more goals than starts.

Some transfer news may be announced shortly.

Guest <klhepworth.

Accrington Stanley 0-4 Brentford

Great to get another win under the belt, especially considering the strength of Neil's team. I only had 4 shots on target, scoring them all, but stats say Stanley should have won, so commiserations mate. Close the gap on third a bit now:)

Crewe Alexandra 2 - 1 Morecambe

K.Phillips 8

N.Gouriye 63

L.Duarte 78

A huge win for Crewe as we replace Morecambe in the automatic promotion places! We're still not even half was through the season yet so not getting my hopes up but it's a big step for little Crewe.

kevin_phillips.jpg

Kevin Phillips is also an absolute beast! Played 15, 10 Goals, 9 Assists, 8 MOTM's.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRw9trBApulM1h3I0oeE27fuZEkRkkkkRS1iY3J45g2etHGXyhOg

... wins in a row for Wrexham now. Getting a bit crazy this run. This time we won 2-1 against Oxford' date=' which was a bit shaky with Marko Basa being sent off. Goals from McFadden and Sturridge, who both have more goals than starts.

Some transfer news may be announced shortly.[/quote']

Congrats on getting 10 wins in a row, do you think that could be the record for this league?

Millwall lost 2-1 to arsenal, we went ahead in the 63rd minute through vargas but robben equalised 9 minutes later, and man of the match ozil got the winner in the 89th minute, disappointed to have lost late on

Did someone say back to back wins for Arsenal?

With Van Persie arriving in a little over a week' date=' things are really starting to come together at the emirates.[/quote']

Let's hope it's not 3 wins in a row come Saturday, Ed ;):P

Preston pick up a point away at Bolton tonight after a boring 0-0 draw. Should have won the game, but a points a point and I'll take it.

Fluked my way to a 3-0 win thanks to Riece's keeper having a very bad day between the sticks and letting all three of my shots on target in.

Well done anyway :) well this is the start of my bad losing run,I lose to blackburn,then Bouremouth,It will prob be Bristol city next :rolleyes: and of course Man city,Joy!

Whisper it but Cardiff are starting to gather momentum.

A solid 2-0 win at home to Derby means we go up to 8th, but more importantly, 6 points off the top 6.

Blaszczykowski & Arteta get the goals. :D

Christmas has been hectic so Founders Cup tables will be done over New Year when I get a bit of time in between revision. :o

Dan James was unable to prevent a Bristol Rovers defeat to Yeovil Town.

Bristol Rovers slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Yeovil Town in their Division 3 fixture.

scoreline doesn't tell the half of it, was absolutley swamped possesion wise 62%-38%

managed to hit the target more often but with that little possesion its hard to win anything

gotta find a groove with this bristol team hopefully the new signings i have coming in can help with that though

Managed to get a great 4-0 win against Fulham which puts us up to sixth in the table :)

The offer for Alexander MERKEL of Barcelona from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another youngster to add to the youth squad :)

I also want to sell Pedro, Pepe, Coentrao, Musacchio, Rondon and Dos Santos, anyone interested? :)

Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Bristol City

YESSSSS!

My first win in the last 8 games, after 4 draws and 4 losses, losing top spot and dropping to 8th, i climb one place to 7th with the win.

Although i did catch a lucky break - Palace had Shaqiri sent off after 5 minutes and Coutinho red carded after 67 mins, i was playing against 10 men for 62 mins then 9 men for 33 mins.

Massive game on Saturday, Home to 6th Shorpe on Saturday.

signed seb. prodl 87ov aswell earlier p/e out an 80ov+72ov+2.7m so pretty happy with that as my defence is the worst rated out the three sections and he'll help even that out a bit for sure

and completed an abd on titus bramble p/e out an 84ov+250k

i see him as a safe 87ov but now oneill at sunderland and him being so defence minded when he sets up i think theres even a possiblity of a rise on bramble in not to distant future so pretty pleased to get him for what ive paid

I'm already on level 1 after I couldn't be bothered to stay with Tranmere in this setup' date=' they were filled with Russian players and they all tried to convert to turn me into a communist! :D I had to sign an American, Englishman and Frenchman for the team to sort it out until I got bored and left :P[/quote']

I have never club hopped despite having worse russians

Managed to get a great 4-0 win against Fulham which puts us up to sixth in the table :)

Another youngster to add to the youth squad :)

I also want to sell Pedro' date=' Pepe, Coentrao, Musacchio, Rondon and Dos Santos, anyone interested? :)[/quote']

Well done pal. You showed my lot how to finish. Really need to look at replacing the ageing Schwarzer now.