English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Salomon KALOU of Zenit from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Zenit will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Think my offer was around the £12 mill mark. Offered Silvio and a 76 rated player.

Just a short term solution if I get him.

Think my offer was around the £12 mill mark. Offered Silvio and a 76 rated player.

Just a short term solution if I get him.

Thats going to be close mate mine was either 12.2 or 12.6 got a rubbish memory would be nice to bring him back to Elland Road also got a bid accepted on Zapata with Leicester competing for his signature :)

Managed to beat Portsmouth last night 2 - 1. All without Cisse and Montano. :eek:

My goals came from Mkhitaryan (21) and M'Bia (36). Portsmouth's solitary goal came from McEachran (65).

Move up to 4th. :D

In other news, i have completed the signing of Renat Yanbaev (88), he can play either LB or RB so will be very helpful at the back.

Fernández GABI has completed his move to Wrexham from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Pereira ELISEU

Decent deal for me. An 87 for a slightly younger 88, who could rise in the future.

Davide ASTORI has completed his move to Wrexham from Cagliari for £200,000 plus Matías SUAREZ and Zhi Gin LAM

A very talented CB who is only injured for another couple of weeks. Can get to 90+ in the coming seasons.

Kirill KOMBAROV has completed his move to Wrexham from Zenit for £681,000 plus Bradley JOHNSON

84 for an 87 same age = great deal. United the Kombarov twins who are the two most featured players for Spartak Moscow who are in 4th. Both should hopefully rise.

Back to winning ways with a last minute 2-1 win over unmanaged Birmingham. Glad to get all 3 points but looking at the stats it should of been a cricket score :P either way nice to have the big man Torres back for our next game.. hopefully we can keep pushing up the table :)

Hi guys!

Didn't get any reply so I try once more. Just took over Kettering Town, previous managers :rolleyes: have left the team in red with only 21 players.

Anyone can help me out? please buy of me any player with two others going my way to increase my team to 22 so that I can buy and sell and make this team better.

I can repay any lose you will make on this deal.

Thanks! :D

Emile HESKEY has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!
Some hard tackling by Emile HESKEY, contributing to his teams defence

Heskey.png

Preston draw 1-1 with Gateshead at home, which is fine by me considering it was against Cedd :D Good game mate!

Put my best team out for tonights game (avg 95 rating :eek:) result is smashing leicester city 4-0 away from home.

That is 9 goals in 2 games with no goals conceded in the founders cup :D both with my best team out. If only I could do that in the league then I would probably be in 1st place :mad:.

I have been so unlucky with injuries and also competing in 4 competitions really prevents me from putting out this team as much as i would like.

Blackpool 3-1 Bournemouth

A brace from Mexes and a goal from Kerzhakov seal Blackpools first win in the 2nd round of the Founders Cup.

Salomon KALOU has completed his move to Blackpool from Zenit in a swap deal for Eduardo SALVIO and Daniel HØEGH . All other offers were turned down.

Nice to have another 90 rated player. Salvio is a great player, and I will definately be trying to buy him back in 10 weeks. But he didnt get any games for me at the moment, so decided to swap him.

Leeds Sign Zapata :D

Got good cover at centre back now with Zapata, Dawson, Benatita and the long serving Lombaerts. Tyring to bring in a 89 winger can offer Caicedo(crime he didn't get 88 last season whilst on loan at levante) and Canesin Mantos (80 rated Brazilian playing basically every game for anderlecht) :)

Heskey.png

Preston draw 1-1 with Gateshead at home' date=' which is fine by me considering it was against Cedd :D Good game mate![/quote']

Yeah good game mate :) HEskey only missed that goal as he tried a scorpian kick, his speacilty :) i just checked out your squad its sweeeeeet!

....well not as sweet as Gateshead mind ;)

HOWEVER bad news..... Bramble went to Bristol!!!! :( :( the ultimate paring has been preventrd!!!!!! :(

Oh btw:

MK Dons MK Dons MK Dons!!! Gateshead thrash the Wombles 3-1! :) heskey got man of the match!!

CHRIS SMALLING JOINS THE SAINTS ON A 5 WEEK LOAN !

Young centre back Chris Smalling Is set to be joining Division 3 Outfit Southampton, The Saints are without Centre Defender Fabricio Coloccini due to a Broken toe what the Argentina Centre back Suffered Three Weeks ago against Carlisle but The Saints have found the replacement now.

RedBull Loaned Granit Xhaka and F.Ljungberg to Ben in EC8888, So this is my side of the deal to RedBull.

Fabricio Coloccini is out until 29th January with his bad toe, He is likely to be unavailable for a few days after that, so Chris Smalling is available for the Saints for up to 5 Week, Sky Sports Understand that City want Chris Smalling back when the 3 Games Per Week come back around when the Cup Competition is Complete.

Smalling is set to make his debut tonight In front of the Home Crowd When they face Dagenham&Redbridge !

Hi guys!

Didn't get any reply so I try once more. Just took over Kettering Town' date=' previous managers :rolleyes: have left the team in red with only 21 players.

Anyone can help me out? please buy of me any player with two others going my way to increase my team to 22 so that I can buy and sell and make this team better.

I can repay any lose you will make on this deal.

Thanks! :D[/quote']

il try help out, im FGR who you just nicked a good draw with on wednesday! beginners luck! il have a look when my TB run out over january.

any other managers able to help out now!?! come on guys, try to keep people in the setup by sorting our lower league clubs out....

Quick update from Wednesday....

Forest Green Rovers 2-2 Kettering Town

A.PILKINGTON 67

S.KHELIFA 77

Half Time

(0 - 1)

P.MIRANDA 3, 56

good comeback from the boys to grab a vital point. should be beating these sides to go top. York leapfrog us to go top instead, after defeating fellow title challengers Grimsby.

next up a difficult match against Eltons Darlington...