English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

AFC Bournemouth 2-2 Norwich City

Draw a fairly even game although we only grabbed the equiliser thanks to James Rodriguez. Our other goal coming from main man Damiao. These two are pretty untouchable to be honest in terms of doing deals. My squads thin on the ground and they are much too valueable to let go.

Gutted I messed up my squad numbers as I really wanted to try grab Van der Wiel but ah well :o

Stockport play out a 0-0 draw with Port Vale. This now leaves me 4 points off the automatic promotion places, with me having a much lesser goal difference. With Port Vale being where they are in the table, I was hoping for a win but the last 8 games or so have been a struggle for me so I'm thankful for the clean sheet. Next up table topping Northampton.

Man City 1-1 Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace were reduced to 10 men after just 14 Minutes of Play when Young Brazilian Borges Romulo got sent off for a Terrible Challenge.

10 Men Palace took the Lead after half time when Fellow Brazilian Bonfim Dentinho Put the Visitors ahead, 13 Minutes later David Silva dummied the Keeper and put the Ball into a empty net, It was 13 Minutes after Silvas goal that Polish Aleksandar Ignjovski got a second yellow for letting time slip.

City continued to press but just couldnt quite get that winner.

1 Newcastle United 44

2 MANCHESTER CITY41

3 Leicester City 40

4 Colchester United 39

5 Shorpe United39

6 AFC Bournemouth 38

Derby 4-0 Huddersfield Town :)

Henderson with a brace, whilst Kuyt and Wolfswinkel also get a goal each.

Still a few more transfers needed, but Derby are fully back to flowing football.. Should be able to get out of the bottom three soon.

Not sure who got Van Der Wiel..

The first of many I plan on selling for depth.

HSV star Mancienne will be joining in the deal with Newcastle CM Cabaye happy with the deal' date=' will help my depth a lot when we need it most.

Still got:

Tevez 93 - Need a AM + winger / LB

Carvalho 93 - Looking for a CB and another 85+

Forlan 92 - Looking for a ST 1-1 deal

This is just the best three for sale, I need depth think I need to start getting use to the real life feeling of championship football we are now 17 games in and only got 13 points I am shocked with how we have played this season, but with no depth we need to change things big time.[/quote']

Blackpool interested in Tevez, ive stuck in a bid. I cant offer much more than that as the P/E of my players is really low :(

Chu-Young Park (you know, the one at Arsenal who never plays) is available at Leicester for £8m.

Need to sell him and got a pretty duff offer from externals so if you're interested then stick in a bid.

EDIT: Never mind, just sold him for CV anyway. Need the cash.

My Colchester United side drew with MUTD's Blackburn last night 2 - 2.

My goals came from Chavez (74) and Pepe (76). Blackburn's goals came from the now departed Cabaye (5) and Giroud (75).

Result means that i stay in 4th, gaining one point on 3rd, now meaning i am only one point behind 3rd, two behind 2nd and five off of 1st. :D

EDIT: 1,000th Post. :D

The offer for Maxi RODRIGUEZ of Banfield from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very happy to get Rodriguez and was suprised I'm getting him unchallenged! Still a first teamer for Liverpool, and has even bagged a few goals this season so far. Lebedenko was actually a first teamer for me, so it's a relief to get an 89 in place of him. Lovely stuff :)

Very happy to get Rodriguez and was suprised I'm getting him unchallenged! Still a first teamer for Liverpool' date=' and has even bagged a few goals this season so far. Lebedenko was actually a first teamer for me, so it's a relief to get an 89 in place of him. Lovely stuff :)[/quote']

nice signing benny boy.

Decent draw against Fulham see's my Everton edge ever closer to breaking back into that top 10 :)

As im feeling curious if i was to say

Kaka

Torres

Dzeko

Vicunic

Were all up for sale what kind of offers would i get? :P

Twas a good game Shack, was pleased to get any sort of result. ;)

Dissapointed with how the team has performed lately , back to back defeats . There have been some moves in and out of the team , players that left are :

...............Bought for:..... Sold for :

Santa Cruz ..... £3.4M ..... £7.5M

Keirrison .....£5.0M ..... £7.4M

Stearman..... £4.7M ..... £4.3M

Gardner ..... £4.5M ..... £6.1M

Have also got bids accepted on Weiss £5.5M , Kiko £6.8M and Beria £8.1M , they will be leaving the club soon .. If anyone is willing to pay more than stated above for the respective players let me know asap !! And the fallowing players are now Huddersfield players :

Alexandu EPUREANU has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from Dynamo Moskva for £5,170,000
Youssouf MULUMBU has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from Milan for £7,250,000
Jelle VOSSEN has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from KRC Genk for £7,850,000

More players are set to join the Terriers soon ...

Man City 3-0 Millwall

Manchester City opened the scoring When Vincent Kompany got past two defenders and sloted home a great solo effort. David Silva came in with a diving header at the back post to make it two, Danijel Pranjic Put it in the back of his own back as he failed to clear a cross.

Played 2 And Won 2 In the Founders Cup, Havent played 3 Because Frozen didnt send the request, Everywin counts now as we have had a Game Less than most of the others in the Competition.

MAN CITY DEAL WITH HUDDERSFIELD !

Manchester City Early Hours this morning accepted Huddersfields offer for Winger Charles N Zogbia, Hudds offered £2M + Josip Ilicic (23,88) for Zogbia (25,89), Ben Accepted this offer, City really dont see Zogbia getting any higher at his Real Life Club, Ilicic could get higher in the future.

Manchester City have been Looking to Sell Charles for a Number of Weeks now, We believe a fair enough offer as come in so we decided sell the French Winger.

We wish Zogbia the best of Luck in the Future, Welcome in Ilicic ! :)

EDIT: We are also happy aswell because Ilicic can go in AM Aswell as on the Wing, Where as Zogbia is a winger and we have enough of them as we have Antonio Valencia, Jesus Navas, Marko Marin, Adam Johnson and Nicolas Gaitan.