English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Darijo Srna-solid 91,captain of Shaktar,Captain of his NT is available.

Looking for any player,a midfielder would be great but..is the offer is good can be any poisitions...+a bit of cash.

VM/PM me.

EDIT: I started to enjoy Blackburn til..............I did another internal deal and after he's coming to me and say: dont want to do anymore the deal because I check it and isnt good.(is 3534534 time when In 7777 managers cancel the deal even if I had their word).This rubbish and is impossible to find a word-manager in this setup.Till 13:30 GMT I'll decide if I quit it or no.Most probably yes.Good luck everybody!Even if I dont quit my last post in 7777 thread.

Darijo Srna-solid 91' date='captain of Shaktar,Captain of his NT is available.

Looking for any player,a midfielder would be great but..is the offer is good can be any poisitions...+a bit of cash.

VM/PM me.

EDIT: I started to enjoy Blackburn til..............I did another internal deal and after he's coming to me and say: dont want to do anymore the deal because I check it and isnt good.(is 3534534 time when In 7777 managers cancel the deal even if I had their word).This rubbish and is impossible to find a word-manager in this setup.Till 13:30 GMT I'll decide if I quit it or no.Most probably

yes.Good luck everybody!Even if I dont quit my last post in 7777 thread.[/quote']

You should not judge a set up on one person mate, if we all did that none of the gameworlds with Hammer in would have any managers!

Besides, if you quit now we wont be able toconclude the Van Persie deal, which we have had agreed for several weeks. By the way i have added to the deal, you will be pleased :)

The offer for Tormen SAIMONof Olympiacos from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Olympiacos will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Outbidded Kettering to sign the 80 rated CB. I have him in 7345, so happy to get him in this setup too. He is a regular for Gremio so should get a nice rise.

Hope people dont moan for outbidding a smaller club, but I am giving Kettering first dibs of loaning him.

My interest was solid.

Difficult to deal with the squad I currently have though :o

Atleast you registered interest depite your current limitations shall we say :P

Its like my players are bloody plagued and nobody wants them lol...

Reus is finally back from injury! About time, really liking my Leeds squad after the last set of transfers got some of my favorite players in the shape of Reus, Dawson, Benatia, Grosskreutz and Leitner!

Shack I'd normally be intrested in Dzeko/Gourcuff but theres very little I could offer so theres not a lot of point registering my intrest.

Still looking for a 89+ Forward/Winger got a few potential targets.

Intresting to see If the depth approach works out I'm certainly hoping so :)

Playing wolves in the cup tonight, not a lot of good omens for me:

Last season i got to round 1 of the shield and round 4 of the cup, this season got knocked out first round of cup and currently in the 4th round of the shield

last season i lost to the first premier league team i played in the cup

But these sorts of thing are there to be broken right:D

For all those bidding on Aguero' date=' the high counters are in place as i do not want to sell him unless the offer is astronomical. Besides he's out for a month so why would you want him :P[/quote']

Higuain and Ramires you having a laugh might as well not bother. David villa was a perfectly good offer. What you are asking is impossible. And with that I am most certainly out. :D

Pleased with the reserve teams performance in the shield tonight. Now I will have a fully fit team for the make or break game with wolves on Wednesday. :)

Blackpool 1-1 MK Dons (MK Dons win 6-5 on Pens)

I remember recalling loans for the game, but still forgot to set my team, so my starting 11 is now NMF. Makes it more frustrating that we lost, and now need the 'b' team against WBA on Wednesday.

Also picked up 3 injuries

Kerzhakov - 9 days

Asamoah - 3 days

Adam - 6 days

Dont suppose someone could be kinda enough to loan a 87+ RB, CM or AM/W for 1 game? Really dont fancy playing a 75 rated player.

I remember recalling loans for the game' date=' but still forgot to set my team, so my starting 11 is now NMF. Makes it more frustrating that we lost, and now need the 'b' team against WBA on Wednesday.

Kerzhakov - 9 days

Asamoah - 3 days

Adam - 6 days

Dont suppose someone could be kinda enough to loan a 87+ RB, CM or AM/W for 1 game? Really dont fancy playing a 75 rated player.[/center']

Ah sorry about that :o

I remember recalling loans for the game' date=' but still forgot to set my team, so my starting 11 is now NMF. Makes it more frustrating that we lost, and now need the 'b' team against WBA on Wednesday.

Kerzhakov - 9 days

Asamoah - 3 days

Adam - 6 days

Dont suppose someone could be kinda enough to loan a 87+ RB, CM or AM/W for 1 game? Really dont fancy playing a 75 rated player.[/center']

Hutton (or Schwaab) at Leicester is available for a short term loan, if my chairman will loan them out.

Higuain and Ramires you having a laugh might as well not bother. David villa was a perfectly good offer. What you are asking is impossible. And with that I am most certainly out. :D

Hence why i said i was sorry but he is not for sale, unless i receive a ridiculous offer, as they would be. But i don't think Villa was a great offer tbh, seeing with his injury etc, but that is neither here nor there :)