English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

:)

Only Wrexham deals showing at the mo are ABD's for Mollering and E.Tie Bi' date=' plus the Completed for Lee, Seaborne, & Deasy that you prob already know about.

I've heard Tie Bi being mentioned before around the forum, should be a good signing for you :)[/quote']

Thanks alot :D I was suprise that I had no competition for Tie Bi

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: A new Forum filled EC (English Championship 7777 Coming Soon)

Wickham in 5M to Ipswich witch in my eyes was a grate long term deal.

Scott Malone + Johnny Gorman join for Wolves for 830,000.

Bothroyd also in for Long.

Happy with all my deals still have the English look going have more big names joining soon.!

Cardiff have bids accepted on -

Hedwiges Maduro - 88 CB/DM - Swapping Dekel Keinan (84). :D

Ivica Olic - 91 Fwd/Wing - Swapping Michael Chopra (85). Have a feeling West ham might edge it.

Ederson Honorato - Chris Burke (85) + 1.5 million.

Tim Wiese - 3mill + Lee Naylor (85).

Krkic Bojan - 6mill + Jon Parkin (83).

Mats Rits - 1.4mill + Martin John (70).

Kris Commons - 414k + Gabor Gyepes. :D

Mathieu Manset - 700k.

Only ones I feel I might miss out on are Olic & Rits. Still, a reasonable first set of transfers. :P

Also.

Craig BELLAMY has completed his move to Cardiff City from Manchester City for £3,700,000

Club legend. :)

Dean HAMMOND has completed his move to Cardiff City from Southampton for £1,200,000

Able cover. :D

Juan FRANCHI has completed his move to Southampton from Tacuarembó for £181,000
Laurent BERNARDI has completed his move to Southampton from AC Ajaccio for £51,000
John ROONEY has completed his move to Southampton from New York for £51,000.
Renars RODE has completed his move to Southampton from Skonto FC for £51,000.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0LWT4xEKgxym8pqWa7XJNceWR4YS7WpJbShjthOLDtMtAkdKVIQ&t=1

Antonio ADÁN has completed his move to Northampton Town from Real Madrid for £132,000 plus Chris DUNN and Paul RODGERS.

José RECIO has completed his move to Northampton Town from Málaga CF for £500,000 plus Leon MCKENZIE and Ryan GILLIGAN.

Sergio TEJERA has completed his move to Northampton Town from Mallorca in a swap deal for Byron WEBSTER.

Raúl RODRIGUEZ has completed his move to Northampton Town from Espanyol in a swap deal for Craig HINTON and Alex DYER.

Got half of the players I bidded for which is good, hopefully they rise as I've been informed :)

Ahhhhh gutted I missed out on Rodrigues Lucas! :( Although at least he didn't go to a prem team :)

But good news.....

Leandro DAMIAO has completed his move to Norwich City from Internacional in a swap deal for Simon LAPPIN and Matthew GILL . All other offers were turned down.

Very pleased with that :D

The offer for Aaron HUNT of Werder Bremen from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another nice solid 88 coming in should be well placed in my squad.

Dennis AOGO has completed his move to Reading from Hamburger SV in a swap deal for Ian HARTE and Ívar INGIMARSSON

Daniel SCHWAAB has completed his move to Reading from Bayer Leverkusen in a swap deal for Andy GRIFFIN and Brynjar GUNNARSSON

Chu-Young PARK has completed his move to Reading from AS Monaco for £500,000 plus Noel HUNT and Shaun CUMMINGS

Fran MERIDA has completed his move to Reading from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Jobi MCANUFF

Maxym KOVAL has completed his move to Reading from Dynamo Kyiv for £1,450,000 plus Adam FEDERICI

Moritz LEITNER has completed his move to Reading from Borussia Dortmund for £1,550,000 plus Hal ROBSON-KANU

Mathieu MANSET has completed his move to Cardiff City from Reading for £700,000

That is the start of my deals have a lot more in the wings just need them to go as well.!

Very pleased as I got the three players I want to build my Darlington team around :D

Kenneth Zohore comes in from FC Copenhagen for £930,000 - no competition surprised me?

Emboaba Oscar comes from Internacional for £710,000 and Langley

Carlos Casemiro (:D) will become the heartbeat of my team after arriving from Sao Paulo for £800,000 and Dempsey

Also brought in starlets Paco Alcacer and Araujo Ze Eduardo from Valencia and Parma respectively at a combined price of £1,000,000

Ahhhhh gutted I missed out on Rodrigues Lucas! :( Although at least he didn't go to a prem team :)

But good news.....

Very pleased with that :D

Was gonna go for Rodrigues Lucas but got priced out but got Carlos Casemiro instead :D Chuffed to bits with that. Casemiro's gonna tear Div 5 apart :D

Was gonna go for Rodrigues Lucas but got priced out but got Carlos Casemiro instead :D Chuffed to bits with that. Casemiro's gonna tear Div 5 apart :D

Not if someone gets an 88/89 rated player on loan though ;)

Saying that, you should try to get a few high rated players on loan. Does you a load of good :)

Not if someone gets an 88/89 rated player on loan though ;)

Saying that' date=' you should try to get a few high rated players on loan. Does you a load of good :)[/quote']

That's true, I got some loan players through already incase I can't get any higher ones in after the big transfer rush.

Got Kyle Bartley, Dedryk Boyata and that polish keeper from Arsenal who can't have a name without 20 consonants in it :rolleyes:

After the transfer calms down if anyone has any 86+ players for loan PM Sophie Clark (Darlington) :D

Got none of the 5/6 main players I was aiming for so far, and I bid near the max I could on all of them :(

On a side note, I'm sure there's plenty of people begging and pleading, but if anyone felt like giving me an 80+ loan player I'd greatly appreciate it, if they're 83 or over I'd be happy to sell Danny Ings for CV in return if you want him.

Delighted that I got Muslera :) Must have been a close bid between Barnsley.

Gomis of Lyon joined. A nice safe 89 and I like the way he plays :)

Kagawa from Dortmund joined. Surprised I got no competition as many people short-listed him. Was on fire before his injury. Another safe rating, 88.

Belluschi joined. Superb that there wasnt any competition at all. A safe 89 and if he plays the same next season he could be in for a rise. 89.

Casemiro! Can't believe i forgot about him' date=' he'd have been perfect for achoring the midfield :(

That said i can't be too annoyed - both [b']Lucas[/b] and Lamela join Coutinho and Kadlec at Palace, as does Fontas and Andre has agreed to join up too! :D

Starting XI shaping up along the lines of:

Neto

Cala - Fontas - Blind

Coutinho - Lucas - Lamela - Risse

Kadlec - Andre

Okaka

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well if we're still using this thread might as well post this here too:

Both Lucas and Lamela join Coutinho and Kadlec at Palace, as does Fontas and Andre has agreed to join up too!

Starting XI shaping up along the lines of:

Neto

Cala - Fontas - Blind

Coutinho - Lucas - Lamela - Risse

Kadlec - Andre

Okaka

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D