English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The loan offer for Alex MCCARTHY of Shorpe United from Cambridge United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The final loan now got my three loans so all good.

Looking too sell my high rated young players for lower youths and cash.

Need depth and cash bad.

I'm getting a bit worried about the number of unmanaged teams in 7777. I would be horrible to see this game world go down :(

Apart from the old guards such as 106, 5579 and 7046 it seems the majority of EC's are starting to depleat nowadays...

Apart from the old guards such as 106' date=' 5579 and 7046 it seems the majority of EC's are starting to depleat nowadays...[/quote']

Not sure how EC7345 is doing at the mo, but from the main EC's i'm in 7777 still tops the list for both number of managers AND number of managers who have logged in within the last 7 days.

It's still very much alive and kicking despite the recent flurry of departures :)

EC7777: 101/116 (96 logged in within the last 7 days)

EC1: 80/80 (62 have logged in within the last 7 days)

EC7046: 79/80 (74 logged in within the last 7 days)

EC106: 79/80 (72 logged in within the last 7 days)

EC8888: 78/116 (68 logged in within the last 7 days)

EC5579: 73/80 (68 logged in within the last 7 days)

EC2933: 55/80 (45 logged in within the last 7 days)

still 100+ managers here, 7777 is still very strong. im sticking here for sure!

FGR transfer latest...

Emir SPAHIC has completed his move to Forest Green Rovers from Sevilla in a swap deal

the 31 year old is a solid regular in the Sevilla side, was very cheap and a solid 88 rated player at external. not too many of them left!

couple of players left to go, Diogo ROSADO and Anthony PILKINGTON. both TB come off very soon.

if anyone is interested in PILKINGTON get in touch, im in 2 minds to sell internally or externally...or even keep him. big prospect. i would consider a decent cash bid.....

Championship City beat Premier League - Set-To-Be-Relegated Villa !

Manchester City who are Currently in the Play Off Places Of the NPower Championship Beat Relegation Candidates Aston Villa !

City 3-1 Villa

An Error in defence From Villa defender Micah Richards allowed Luiz Adriano to finish with Ease ! Some Neat Footwork came along 17 Mins Later when Adriano got his double ! Sidney Sam used his Pace for the Visitors and Chipped Over City and Englands Number One Goalie Joe Hart ! Karim Benzema used his Skill when the Clock was near Three Quarters of the Game, He Turned And Produced a World Class Finish !

The Good Founders Cup Performances Continue :)

Not sure how EC7345 is doing at the mo' date=' but from the main EC's i'm in 7777 still tops the list for both number of managers [u']AND[/u] number of managers who have logged in within the last 7 days.

It's still very much alive and kicking despite the recent flurry of departures :)

EC7777: 101/116 (96 logged in within the last 7 days)

EC1: 80/80 (62 have logged in within the last 7 days)

EC7046: 79/80 (74 logged in within the last 7 days)

EC106: 79/80 (72 logged in within the last 7 days)

EC8888: 78/116 (68 logged in within the last 7 days)

EC5579: 73/80 (68 logged in within the last 7 days)

EC2933: 55/80 (45 logged in within the last 7 days)

Yh so considering that we have more spaces to fill, we aren't doing too bad

it seems that those who got invites for tonight's grand opening of the club's new cafe, are coming.

it will be nice to meet up, especially with those who made the xmas party a fun night.

as usual, Donna will have her kebabs out and Alex is going to do one last session of bingo calling.

the players have tuesday off so i think i will be leaving before 10, i dont want to be around those guys after midnight.

The offer for Free Agent Daniel POTTS from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A very promising Player in my eyes,and Plays for my Favourite Team :) Been getting a few starts and hope that continues :)

Gateshead Head Trasfers Complete (Almost)

44691_1314010854.jpg

Baumann-86

39967_1282961581.jpg4500_1252758853.jpg10258_1283245865.jpg

Agalarov-84 Wolf-87 Da Costa-85

37338_1318170275.jpg

Sandro-89

996_1276456146.jpg35158_1288366722.jpg4581_1316878341.jpg7345_1240306464.jpg

Gonzalez-88 Costa-89 Kehl-87 Munari-86

2450_1306089415.jpg43660_1318918918.jpg

Sculli-88 Ze Eduardo-86

:D

84-87-85

88-89-87-86

88-86

The best (ratings) team in the league! With an average rating of 86 on the first team :)

Very, very happy with this transformation :P

Oh and its not like i dont have depth: on the bench;

Willian Fwd/Wing 85

Barbosa CM/Dm 84

Jumar DEF/Dm 84

Boyata CB 84

Cunha AM/Wing 80 (still to be sold for like an 83/4)

Gabriel 78

Perreyra 78 (riser)

Sinclair 75 (riser)

Bedoya (riser)

Hello All!

Joined SM 2 weeks ago. Fell in love instantly. Recently took up Gold Membership and I control Birmingham City in a league with friends and am 100% addicted. This is my first forum post of hopefully many.

You will notice I have took control of Stoke City within your 7777 league. I intend to stick around for as long as possible, and hope my attacking football can turn this club around and out of the relegation spots.

Look forward to playing you all.

Hello All!

Joined SM 2 weeks ago. Fell in love instantly. Recently took up Gold Membership and I control Birmingham City in a league with friends and am 100% addicted. This is my first forum post of hopefully many.

You will notice I have took control of Stoke City within your 7777 league. I intend to stick around for as long as possible' date=' and hope my attacking football can turn this club around and out of the relegation spots.

Look forward to playing you all.[/quote']

Awesome. Careful though, everyone in 'ere will be trying to rip you off :D

Hello All!

You will notice I have took control of Stoke City within your 7777 league. I intend to stick around for as long as possible' date=' and hope my attacking football can turn this club around and out of the relegation spots.

Yeah definately watch out for those trying to rip you off!

Welcome though mate, you'll love it!

Hello All!

Welcome mate , you'll definitely love it here . Best setup in the whole of SM . As Ed and Barnabyd said , think twice before you do any internal transfer ;) Have fun and good luck to ya .

Hello All!

Welcome to one of the best setups in soccer manager mate, I'm Preston North End :)

I hope to see you around more, but just enjoy the experience and don't rush into doing any deals with anyone till you know exactly what you want. Other than that, you've been left a pretty decent team which is a good place to start :)

Hello All!

Welcome best of luck at Stoke! You've joined a great EC will be good to see you posting and turning around that stoke team :)

Hello All!

Welcome mate!!! Glad to see someone fresh to the setup! Good luck with Stoke and seriously, take the advice of the guys previously! :D

32f2d449.jpg

Official Stoke City Announcment

Stewart Henry:

Afternoon everybody,

Firstly I would like to say the previous regime had left the club in tatters. It dealt with injurys and moral badly and I intend to turn this around.

Effective immediately, Carlos Tevez will be reinstated as Captain and returned to his natural Striker role. I feel Carlos has had a tough 6months and he is the spark that can help encourage this revival.

Next, I would like to public ally announce I am looking for quality wingers to fit into Stoke City's new style of attacking football. I have made a number of enquirys but feel free to contact me if you have anybody available for the rest of the season. (90+)

And finally, Our RB Maicon is unfortunately still recovering from a bad injury. the previous regime has piled the pressure on somebody I think is not quite ready to step up to the first 11, therefore I am also in the market for a short term RB loan. Again a few enquirys have been made but any offers are welcome. (90+)

Thank you form your time, no more questions please.

Coloccini: I'm 80%

fabricio_coloccini_791029c.jpg

Fab Coloccini (Above)

Coloccini (Esp):

Estoy cerca de partido completo gimnasio, me refiero a mi dedo gordo y del pie son aún bastante dolor. A la luz de formación, y es de esperar que sea capaz de jugar un amistoso jueves, y podría empujar a la escuadra de sábado. El equipo se encuentran en un tema candente como hemos pasado de la tabla, pero como todos sabemos aquí puede pasar cualquier cosa. Casi no puedo esperar para conseguir que Jersey atrás y jugar, nuestra defensa ha mejorado mucho, tan sólo hay que lamentar que actualmente es difícil para nosotros para llevar a la gente.

Coloccini (Eng):

I'm near full match fitness, I mean my toe and foot are still quite sore. In light training, and hopefully be able to play a friendly Thursday, and might push in the squad for Saturday. The team are on a hype as we have moved up the table, but as well all know here anything can happen. I just cannot wait to get that Jersey back on and play, our defence is much improved, it is just a shame that is hard currently for us to bring people in. Chris Smalling is a top guy, and is sure in line for great and big things.

Coloccini's Current Record:

Played: 33

Goals: 2

Assists: 1

MOtM: 1

Leeds United news/rumours

• - Leeds Boss Aaron Duffy has let Loaned out German Playmaker Morotz Leitner that he is in his plans for next season.
  • - Elliot Bennett has been told he can leave the club after some average performances whilst on loan at Shorpe.
  • - Negredo is again being linked with a host of moves after netting a hatrick against everton last weekend bringing his tally to 12 goals in 20 games.
  • - German Wingers Marco Reus and Kevin Grosskteutz have signed long term deals with the club.
  • - Morgan Amafitano is back in training however is not expected to feature against Millwall.
  • - Bournemouth Forward Demba Ba is being linked with a move to Elland Road.
  • - Leeds Assistant Manager Stanley Tshanone has announced he's currently in talks with two players one Of which is a forward the other a full back however has also said the club will only be approaching one.
  • - this news could affect where Sebastian Giovinco and Theophille-Cathrine will be playing there trade next season with both being told they need to impress whilst on there loans to Brenford and Shorpe respectively.
  • - Although it has been announced neither will be sold.
  • - Pappis Cisse has announced he's happy with his debut even tho he failed to make any impact in Leeds 6-1 victory over Everton.
  • - Spurs are expected to make a approach for Jake Caskey in the coming weeks.
  • - Finally Leeds Boss Aaron Duffy has announced he's had to get a restraining order put in play against the southampton gaffer Chris Lord due to the Saints Manager pursute of Wonderkid James Ward-Prowse which has lead to a number of 3am phone calls which didn't go down to nicely with the Leeds Boss.
    :P ... Can't sleep