English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Probably just me behind the times but have only just noticed the Footballuser.com formations popping up on the forum - been waiting for something like this for ages as I'm not too clued up on graphics.

They need to sort the GK issue but otherwise pretty good - here's the current Palace team:

320470_Crystal_Palace.jpg

Saints to Leeds

Statement:

I do hear what you are saying, but the kid has contacted me, stating his desire to leave, he sees the game time the likes of Lallana, Afobe, Hendrick and Oxlade get, which you do not satisfy. He wants to take the drop so he can play regularly. A drop in wages, and in team. I understand you have your concerns, and have offered the most available. Just let JWP know, I think highly of him, and so do my scouting staff. You beat me to it, whilst myself was away on holiday and has no access to a computer.

I wish Leeds the best for their forthcoming fixtures, an admirer of the way they play. Any chance of a Friendly come Sunday?

MAN CITY CONFIRM LOAN LIST !

Alcantara Rafinha, 18,80 CM/AM !

Robbie Brady 20,78 Wing !

Javi Espinosa 19,78 CM !

Derlis Gonzalez 17,78 Fwd !

Okay Yokuslu 17,78 CM/AM !

James Mclean 21,78 Wing !

Benjamin Mendy 17,77 LB !

Saul Niguez 17,77 Wing/AM !

Michy Batshuayi 18,77 CF/AM !

Danny Da Costa 18,77 RB !

Lenny Nangis 17,77 Fwd/Wing !

Nathan Redmond 17,75 Wing !

Lucas Rodriguez 18,75 LB !

Prince Desir Gouano 18.75 CB !

Igor Lichnovsky 17,75 CB !

Juan Mascia 18,75 CF !

Leandro Paredes 17,75 AM !

Conor Mcaleny 19,75 CF !

Alex Grimaldo 16,75 LB/LM !

Victor Nilsson Lindelof 17,75 RB !

Tom Lees 21.74 RB/CB !

Highest to Lowest Listed In Terms Of Ratings, Some Good Talents there available for Loan ! :)

My Wage bill is bad, About 800K Each game is going so I need Loan Some Of these out If Possible.

May be Alright for back up ;)

Hello All!

Joined SM 2 weeks ago. Fell in love instantly. Recently took up Gold Membership and I control Birmingham City in a league with friends and am 100% addicted. This is my first forum post of hopefully many.

You will notice I have took control of Stoke City within your 7777 league. I intend to stick around for as long as possible' date=' and hope my attacking football can turn this club around and out of the relegation spots.

Look forward to playing you all.[/quote']

Welcome, im Gateshead, you will know me better soon enough.

Oh btw: Gateshead average rating of first team: 87

Okay ' date=' I might be paranoid , but just keep in mind that there is a possibility the new Stoke manager is Mr Hammer .. :D Just saying , we all know his history , hopefully I'm wrong !! B)[/quote']

Completely agree with you.

Mod/Admin, IP check on this new signing please? And if it's using a proxy from some far out country, I'm with TheMar here.

If this is Hammer he's tried to cover his tracks by using a spell check... but it is showing in the post as it's states "public ally" which is what a spell check will pull out for a very poorly spelt publicly.

Feel free to message me direct. Ill help anyway I can to clear my name.

Oh dear.

I really hope my spidey senses are off here, but why would you post this? Do you know of whom we refer to as Hammer?

As far as I am concerned your wlecome here mate and I hope you are who you say you are. But the above post is what is known in Hammer-Dom as a Red Flag. Best thing you can do fella is carry on as you are, don't be concerned with this talk of Hammer and let the Mods do their thing - if you are who you say you are it will sort itself out.

Hello All!

Joined SM 2 weeks ago. Fell in love instantly. Recently took up Gold Membership and I control Birmingham City in a league with friends and am 100% addicted. This is my first forum post of hopefully many.

You will notice I have took control of Stoke City within your 7777 league. I intend to stick around for as long as possible' date=' and hope my attacking football can turn this club around and out of the relegation spots.

Look forward to playing you all.[/quote']

congrats on joining, and for become a part of 7777, one of the best setups right now!

btw' date=' this guys spelling is too good. it cant be Hammer...[/quote']

I've also been comparing their writing and I think it is now :(

I would like to public ally announce I am
Thank you form your time

Its gone through a spell check but there are plenty of errors that computers don't find.

Carlos Tevez will be reinstated as Captain

How did he know that Tevez was captain before? Why is he being so harsh on the previous manager - most people new wouldn't be so critical.

Also, there is a picture and the font is changed, which is unusual for a first post in the whole forum. Big badge in the center at the top - a favorite move of Mr Hammer. Just like Hammer, he prefers to say "I am" to "I'm" and "is not" to "isn't," which most people don't do.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so...

I did spot this' date=' something I also did in the 4 Nations - be prepared for the back lash mate, there are some who oppose the practice of exploiting bugs in the game.[/quote']

I did take that into consideration when bidding, but I'm not breaking any sort of rule in this GW. I wouldn't look down upon it if it was someone else, so I'm hoping not many others will do the same to me. I understand a few will though....

An 87 for £50k! Go on then :D

I oppose this intensely. Should be a Wolves player. We bid the same and I bid before you! Grrrrr. :mad:

Well done though mate :)

I've also been comparing their writing and I think it is now :(

Its gone through a spell check but there are plenty of errors that computers don't find.

How did he know that Tevez was captain before? Why is he being so harsh on the previous manager - most people new wouldn't be so critical.

Also' date=' there is a picture and the font is changed, which is unusual for a first post in the whole forum. Big badge in the center at the top - a favorite move of Mr Hammer. Just like Hammer, he prefers to say "I am" to "I'm" and "is not" to "isn't," which most people don't do.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so...[/quote']

Got a bad feeling you're right mate. :/