English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Two goals in the Last 2 Minutes See Man City get an amazing Come back Against Premier League Millwall !

Millwall 1-2 Manchester City

D.PRANJIC 12

Half Time

(1 - 0) L.ADRIANO 88

T.MULLER 89

Danijel Pranjic put The Premier League side ahead in the 12th minute when his Shot Come Off Joe Harts crossbar to give the Home Side the Lead, Millwalls striker Mounir El Hamdaoui got A Straight red card just past the Hour mark for A Dangerous two footed tackle, With 10 Men Millwall had to try hold on for The Win in this Founders Cup game, Just four minutes before the Sending Off Man City brought on Westermann, Jesus Navas and Luiz Adriano, Pressure was On the Home side with a Player Short, The Home side seemed to be holding On, But On 88 Mins Substitute Luiz Adriano had a ball played square to him on the edge of the box and the Brazilian scored a screamer ! A minute later (Final minute on SM) There was a fast ball played into Thomas Muller, The German finished it into the top Corner !

1-2 Man City, Our Great Founders Cup Run Continues ! :)

Great Win for the first Match back :P

REPORT !

Report On My Recent Move about from Man City !

Welcome back Ben wise choice ;)

Thanks mate :)

Gateshead 4-1 Blackpool

:D

SM need to sort out the over powered 3-5-2 formation. Such a cheap formation.

Well played anyways.

Everyone at Blackpool for sale. I need to regain some interest in this setup as its been really boring recently.

i know that there are no certain tactics that wiil always beat another but i have found that i get a lot of success against 3-5-2, they dont have full backs so having 2 guys attacking the empty spaces seems to make sense to me.

just noticed a new forum ec 11111, is anyone on here in it?

hammer and stewart henry? have both joined, it would be interesting to see if anything happens there.

has anyone sent a ticket for sm to find out if hammer is cheating again?

SM need to sort out the over powered 3-5-2 formation. Such a cheap formation.

Have to agree with that of course 3-5-2 would win some games IRL but I've seen average teams with the same 3-5-2 formation win leagues. Personally I've started countering it and have wised up tactically because of it, ive found there are variations of 4-2-3-1, 4-1-3-2 and 4-3-3 that seem to work well and tbh I wouldn't worry to much friendlys are always random scores :)

just noticed a new forum ec 11111' date=' is anyone on here in it?

hammer and stewart henry? have both joined, it would be interesting to see if anything happens there.

has anyone sent a ticket for sm to find out if hammer is cheating again?[/quote']

Both were logged into the forum last night at the same time viewing different threads - I know that doesn't definitively prove anything but is Hammer capable of such an elaborate ruse?

If Hammer and the like get a kick out of seeing you lot get all worked up then don't you think all the rampant Hammer-paranoia will only encourage him...!?

Personally I think the veiled and not-so-veiled accusations that poor Stewart has had to put up with mean he'd be entitled to walk away and join a friendlier EC.....but if he quit the pathetic thing is that would just prove his guilt to some of you.... :rolleyes:

The offer for CĂ­cero JONATHAN of Internazionale from Leeds United has been accepted along with other club offers. Internazionale will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Should get him as my bid came to 6 million if I remember rightly , he improves my back line and means I can either loan out(for a season) or use Cathrine in a deal which gives me some good options. Jonathan Is a 88 who's currently on loan to Parma from Inter hopefully he can pick up some good minutes there and maintain his rating. Also his RB/RM will be very helpful for depth! If this deal go through Fuchs(88) might be avalible on a short term loan.

has anyone sent a ticket for sm to find out if hammer is cheating again?[/quote']

Getting a bit frustrated with this. I am not Hammer. Can you leave it to the mods please.

Welcome mate ' date=' you'll definitely love it here . Best setup in the whole of SM . As Ed and Barnabyd said , think twice before you do any internal transfer ;) Have fun and good luck to ya .[/quote']
Hahahah .. :D

Something you know that's caused the change in attitude that you'd like to share with the rest of us?

Or are you just being nasty for the fun of it...? :rolleyes:

Something you know that's caused the change in attitude that you'd like to share with the rest of us?

Or are you just being nasty for the fun of it...? :rolleyes:

You're clearly not up to date with what has been happening , I was the first one to point that It might be Hammer !!

Guest <klhepworth.

Out of Intrest what sort of player could I get in return if I offered Bodmer/Chantome/Chamakh(89)/Giovinco(88) + Cathrine(87)? :)

Franco Di Santo's itching for a move to Leeds!;)

You're clearly not up to date with what has been happening ' date=' I was the first one to point that It might be Hammer !![/quote']

What has been happening then? what's the goss? :eek:

All I see is Stewart Henry on the in-game club list still as Stoke manager, and nobody has said anything on here, so what have I missed (I'm pretty sure this is what I asked in my previous post :o) that's made you find his post so amusing...? :confused:

32f2d449.jpg

Stoke City boss Stewart Henry;

"I've got a lot of stick in the press since taking this position. A lot of managers seem to be focusing more on distracting myself and Stoke rather than on their own teams.

I'd like to make it clear, my focus is on turning this team back into a competitive force in Division 1. Any managers that insist on interrupting my business might want to better spend their time getting back into Division 1."

Leeds United Gossip

• Leeds are favorites to sign 25 year old Brazilian right back Johnatan.
  • Duffy is said to be lining up a audatious offer for former Gateshead forward Emile Heskey.
  • Austrian Left back Christian Fuchs has enquired to the management team at Elland road about a possible loan move away from the club to try and prove his worth.
  • Youth team players Luke Garbutt and James Ward-Prowse are in talks with the FA about possibly representing the English U21s.
  • Mehdi Benatita has announced his desire to play in the European competitions however has also suggested he won't be leaving any time soon.
  • Loaned out Italian Winger Sebastian Giovinco is happy he's being allowed to develop at a club like Brenford.
  • Marco Reus has suggested Morale is high ahead of Tomorrows home game against Preston North End.
  • Sales of Leeds Branded Mugs increased by 700% after the latest range of Ken Bates mugs were released.
  • Leeds are Rumoured to be interested in signing Stokes French Midfielder Cayabe.
  • Leeds Assistant Manager Stanely Tshanone has become a YouTube Celberity after a video was released of him pushing the Mascot into a wheely bin before wheeling the bin into the lack beside the clubs training ground.

Cambridge United Gossip

• Manager Mattuie Beckett has pened a new five year deal after fans asked chairman for long term manager.

• Mattuie Beckett has signed eleven new players valued at over 20 million.

• Wayne Rooney has said brother John Rooney will stand out after his 100K move too Cambridge United from USA power house New York Red Bulls.

• Jay Bothroyd shocks the world too return as Becketts Striker after the duo was united in season one at Reding were he played 18 games getting 9 goals.

• Dennis Bergkamp has said his name will live on with Cambridge after the signing of Roland Bergkamp.

• Fans of Cambridge have said the opening day loss for Beckett was a hard one but he did not have mutch too work with.

• Beckett has said Danny Wilson will become a great player here for Cambridge.

• Jay Bothroyd is named Captain of Beckett's new looking squad.

owww wow realy - realy just seen this from all of you. Do you realy think I would risk my SM name again.

I have just started too get respect back. Yes I made a big jump from Stoke too Cambridge but come on it would just be me finaly sticking the last nail in the wood as I have been told this was my last chance I would not risk after spending so mutch on two years GM ect.

Come on any you want too send a ticket please doo I would love too see what thay say somthing like this.

Thanks for bringing this too our attention we have a great in game systom and it is never wrong he is not a cheat and it is just mear luck a new forum joined the same team he left.

umm hello it is a new forum why not welcome him you never no he may do a good job.

Anyway good luck at Stoke.

West Ham are looking to sell Pirlo, Abidal and possibly Mascherano. Would love to get a deal sorted and am looking for slightly younger players, with obviously lower ratings. Or a bit of depth :)

PM me or put a bid in, would love to deal :)

Decided I'll let both Johnathan(88) RB/RM and Fuchs(88) LB/LM leave on loan on a game by game review method where if I need them back they will be recalled so they could be with you a week or the rest of the season depending on injurys :)

Surprised I only had one response to my post earlier offering a 2-1 looking for a U28 higher rated player can offer Dawson/Chantome/Bodmer/Ruffier + Cathrine :)

Tough game tonight for Bournemouth against resurgent Derby County. Should be an easy game on paper with them being 16th but they're on a good run with a new formation. Going to be a tricky formation to play against, would like to play one or two different formations but injuries will force me into playing a formation I don't have any real faith in for this game. Thank god for that four point gap.