English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

mattuie beckett steered Cambridge United to victory against Barnet.

Cambridge United beat Barnet 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Bothroyd scored both of the goals for Cambridge United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jay is a stunning signing and for me too have him back under my wing is even better.

Now too try sign Wickham lol and get my old Reding strike force.

Up too 17th!

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Cardiff 3-0 Man City

Despite having More Shots and the same amount on Target City went and Lost 3-0 at The Second Best club In Wales.

Jakub Blaszczykowski Set 2 up and Scored 1, Craig Bellamy scored 2 and Set One up, Good Link up there.

Next Up, The Mar's Huddersfield, Should be Close !

ONLY 5 POINTS SEPARATE 3RD-10TH, VERY CLOSE !!

Boooooooooooooooooooom.

A Jakub Blaszczykowski goal & a Craig Bellamy brace means the Bluebirds beat Man City 3-0. :D

Well done mate' date=' Not Difficult beat Man City but Congrats anyway ;)

Huddersfield 1-2 Bristol City

Once again , extremely even match that ended in another defeat .. It seems like Relegation it is for me this season . Can't win anything , my striker are shocking ,in all my defeats I've had more shots on and off the target , they just can't finish , the useless mugs . Next up , Ben's City , yaaay !!:P

Think Im going Recall Josip Ilicic from Stockport, I told them it would be a Short Loan anyway :P

The match ended 1 - 1 between Forest Green Rovers and Tamworth in their Division 5 fixture.

Roux scored the only goal for Forest Green Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

jeeze...and grimbsy & york dropped points. not good enough at all.

the new boy Roux bags our goal..

(& 2 in RL on his debut for Lille!)

Cardiff 3-0 Man City

Despite having More Shots and the same amount on Target City went and Lost 3-0 at The Second Best club In Wales.

Jakub Blaszczykowski Set 2 up and Scored 1' date=' Craig Bellamy scored 2 and Set One up, Good Link up there.

Next Up, The Mar's Huddersfield, Should be Close !

ONLY 5 POINTS SEPARATE 3RD-10TH, VERY CLOSE !!

Well done mate, Not Difficult beat Man City but Congrats anyway ;)

Think Im going Recall Josip Ilicic from Stockport, I told them it would be a Short Loan anyway :P

Cheers mate, didn't expect a win tonight but I'll take it nonetheless :D

Been looking through the stats, JB & CB have been immense for me, 23 goals between them & about 18 assists. :P

Think Im going Recall Josip Ilicic from Stockport' date=' I told them it would be a Short Loan anyway :P[/quote']

Even if you recall him tonight or next week or whenever you feel like it, I'm grateful that I could have him on loan, as he has contributed and put in highly rated performances. :)

Drew 1-1 with Aaron's Leeds away' date=' which I'm pretty happy with. It looks like we dominated the possession, but our finishing was poor, which is a shame considering we could have done a lot better. Still, a very good point for my lads away at a tricky, up and coming Leeds. Good game Aaron, I guess when we play each other it's just always going to be a draw :):P[/quote']

Haha good game mate sorry about the aggressive tactics thought I'd removed them after the Millwall game, think I would have got better stats of I had changed back to hard. Anyways happy with a point! Keeps us 7th think I might move Cisse onto the bench for the next game and give Chamakh a chance to freshen things up, Perotti may also be recalled!! Chantome sent off luckly Gustavo retuns from suspension :)

Edit: Stephen did you see Luca Toni is rumoured to be going to the UAE ? :P

Infernito has Quit Blackburn Rovers, The Job as been Offered to Tamworths manager in Division 5 ! Danny Cobham, Hes down as a Forumer, Dont think hes that active, I think he will take that job.

Josip Ilicic has been recalled By Manchester City from Stockport County

Agreed a Short Loan deal with Stockport for Josip Ilicic. Got a winger too many while the 3 Games a week is away so I let Ilicic leave !

I play Huddersfield On Wednesday so hes been recalled for that game, Thought I would have him for that Game as its his Former Club, Hes Likely to start, Watch Out TheMar, Hes coming for ya ;)

Arranged with the Manager of Stockport Ilicic can Go Back for 4 Games after Wednesdays game, He will be at Stockport for their games against Aldershot, Brentford, Oldham and Stevenage, The Day after the Final game Thursday 16th Feb The Slovenian will be recalled Permanently so hes fit for the Start of the 3 Game a Week which kicks in Monday 20th Feb ! :)

Cheers mate' date=' didn't expect a win tonight but I'll take it nonetheless :D

Been looking through the stats, JB & CB have been immense for me, 23 goals between them & about 18 assists. :P[/quote']

Blimey, They are doing very well for you, Ive looked at David Silva's and Karim Benzema's Goals and Assists and added up theres 11 goals and 6 Assists, Not that Good out of 29 League Games :rolleyes:, Benzema's got 8 goals Alone !

Blimey' date=' They are doing very well for you, Ive looked at David Silva's and Karim Benzema's Goals and Assists and added up theres 11 goals and 6 Assists, Not that Good out of 29 League Games :rolleyes:, Benzema's got 8 goals Alone ![/quote']

Yeah, what makes it better is they're both wide men!

Infernito has Quit Blackburn Rovers' date=' The Job as been Offered to Tamworths manager in Division 5 ! Danny Cobham, Hes down as a Forumer, Dont think hes that active, I think he will take that job.

[/quote']

I'm not too active on here as more times than I would wish I've had someone say something negative about my team (can't believe I drew with Tamworth, end of season review is a must read) however will not be taking Blackburn as I actually really like Tamworth, however I don't want to go into crazy debt like all the other Div 5 teams.

Blackpool 2-0 Tottenham

Goals from Honda and star man Willian was enough to beat Spurs. Deserved win with more shots and possesion.

Stay third in the league' date=' but the top 2 dropped points so a pretty good day for Blackpool :)[/center']

Well played mate, Willian made me dislike him even more :P

I'm not too active on here as more times than I would wish I've had someone say something negative about my team (can't believe I drew with Tamworth' date=' end of season review is a must read) however will not be taking Blackburn as I actually really like Tamworth, however I don't want to go into crazy debt like all the other Div 5 teams.[/quote']

Lincoln is rather sunny, isn't it? :)

Leeds United Gossip

Leeds Sign Brazilian Right back Johnathan from Inter Milan the Brazilian has then joined Stockport on a short term loan.
Christian Fuchs has joined Hereford on a short term Loan.
Chantome has been fined a weeks wages after being sent off in the game against Preston.
El Kabir is apparently a Target for Leeds After Duffy found the Dutchman to be a beast on Fifa.
Duffy has made a public announcement backing Senaglese forward Cisse after a poor start at Elland Road.
Wimbledon Kits have gone on Sale in Leeds Club shop and on the Leeds United Website with the board giving all proceeds to the Wimbledon Transfer Fund.
Leeds are likely to be Captianed by England U18 James Ward-Prowse for tommorws friendly against Southampton.
German Keeper Unnerstall, Midfielder Lopes Zezinho and Argentine Forward Pablo Dybala are all expected to Start in tommorws Friendly.
Recent Signing Chamakh is likley to get a chance to prove himself against Liverpool on Wednesday.
Argentine Winger Deigo Perroti along with Colombian Center half Zapata and French Midfielder Morgan Amafitano could all step up to the first team for Wednesdays game.
Leeds are Today being linked with a move for West Ham Midfielder Javier Mascharano.
Another Player being linked is Romelu Lukaku of Sheffield United the Sheffield outfit recently came under new management.

Stoke City's huge financial problems have forced me to transfer list Maincon, Carvalho and Terry.

I hope to receive part ex offers that include 1 or 2 rated 90 players in return. Any fair or acceptable offers will be considered.

Stoke City would like to apologise to the fans for no looking after itself but we assure everybody, we are doing everything possible to clear up the clubs finances.

Southampton manager is off to the Emirates in the afternoon to scout a few players, so the assistant manager will be in charge for the game, as I may still be there and a little worse for wear ;)

Early team news shows that Eduardo and Alba will not be involved. Ed has stolen the lead for the most assists, so is in a prime position to claim that money the two have bet against each other.

Looking forward to see how my team gets along tomorrow, a measure of how far I have and the team have come. I really admire the Leeds manager and the way he manages. A true asset to this league.

Yes Jon it is :) you are only the second person from Lincoln I've met on here! Message me in game and we can chat about Lincoln!

I'm afraid I'd be a disappointment to you, I'm not actually from Lincoln, just at university here :o

But the weather is quite decent here, apart from a few days ago. It chucked it down for several hours, hopefully you didn't get caught in it like I did. Lovely cathedral though, so picturesque, wouldn't you agree?