English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Bruno ALVES has completed his move to Everton from Zenit for £3,550,000 plus Romain DANZE and Kieran AGARD . All other offers were turned down.

Jesus dont remember the last time i seen one of these in the gameworld :eek:

Pretty happy with the signing, out goes an 88, 76 and a bit of cash and in comes a solid 91 rated CB.

All in all with p/e values and such looking at about 3million profit minimum and a massively higher rated player for two players who never get near my team :)

Now thats taken care of im looking to sign a rb for the club, can offer Jagielka/Alex + 2million or so... anybody have anyone available?

4 goals from Carlos Tevez pushed Stoke out of the relegation places today after a thrilling 3-4 score line against fellow relegation struggled Aston Villa.

Stoke boss Stewart Henry;

"Carlos actually didn't play his best today yet still managed a remarkable 4 goals, he should have had 10. Anyway Im proud of the full team, they battled hard today and I hope we can carry this momentum into the next fixture."

Gateshead 1-0 York City

Puts Gateshead up to 3rd and shows that its possible to get automatic as Grimsby lost to Mansfield (:D)

Closed the gap from 1st to 4 points :) And with Grimsby playing tough Darlington that gap could close some more!

s5jGHiccqS.jpg

Sculli scored his 8th goal in 9th appearance for Gateshead to grab the win!

Bournemouth finally got over a little bump in the road with a 3-1 victory over Ipswich, I'm still 6 points behind 1st and 3 points ahead of 3rd. Next up is another game I should win against Portsmouth. Then after that comes both the dreaded monday games, along with a very tough fixture list, not good that those two things coincide. Definitely going to come right down to the wire, I really doubt we'll be in the automatic promotion spots come the end of the season though.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Millwall.

Everton beat Millwall 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Baines scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kaka was also on the scoresheet for his side

The recent run of good form continues as we keep pushing on up the table to crack that top 10... be back up to my 92 avarage rated 11 for the next league game which has been a while due to injuries and suspensions :P

Got Guiterrez available for loan if my chairman will allow it?

BENZEMA HATRICK SINKS READING !

City go from 2-1 behind to win 2-5 away from home !

Reading 2-5 Manchester City !

Nigel Reo Coker put Reading ahead on just three minutes when he climbed

Over a City defender, Five minutes later Karim Benzema got his first of the evening from just a yard out - The frenchman played as the alone striker ahead of Sergio Aguero today, Diego Tardelli put Reading 2-1 ahead after the break with a Curler, It was only 2 Minutes later when Marko Marin leveled for City when the German headed in from a Corner, On the Hour Mark at 2-2 City decided bring on Alex Grimaldo and Zakaria Labyad for Gonzalo Castro and Gael Clichy in a formation change, things certainly did change in the last half hour, City won a penalty straight after the changes, Karim Benzema got his second goal as he scored a penalty, Marko Marin also got his second from 10 Yards, Karim Benzema got his hatrick on the 75th Minute which takes him to 12 Goals for the season !

An Important game against Leicester in the First Leg Founders Cup tonight, and then in the Division its 19th Placed Middlesborough On Wednesday !

1 Colchester United 33 42 67

2 AFC Bournemouth 33 28 61

3 MANCHESTER CITY 33 27 58

4 Blackburn Rovers 33 18 55

5 Bristol City 33 7 55

6 Leicester City 33 6 54

VERY CLOSE....

2754-benzema.jpg

Karim Benzema happy after his three goals against Reading !

sinking_ship.jpg?w=510

Reading falling apart ! ;)