English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Blackpool 6-0 Napoli

Blackpool are pretty much guaranteed a place in the semi-final of the champions league after thumping Napoli 6-0.

Goals from Debuchy, Juan and Cazrola. Also a hat-trick from the star man Willian :) Thats 17 goals since his big money move from Spurs, and is now the top scorer in the competition with 8 goals.

Congrats to Chelsea as they are pretty much qualified too.

division 3 scheduling is crazy!

hosting the in-form plymouth argyle who are coming into this game with 6 straight wins. Have to counter the 3-5-2 formation and have cooked up a scheme.

can hopefully cause an upset and others ahead of me drop points for chance of the playoffs.

Dembele played well down the right, hopefully i can hold onto him tonight also before he goes back to his mother club :P

Hi Crawley Towns new manager here.

Im going to be blunt and say that we really need money with the debt rising to 2 million :eek: after tonights game so I was wondering if there were any managers out there looking for an 82 midfielder and can offer a little bit of money and some low wage players would be greatly appreciated.

I don't want to dominate the divison I just want to be able to be competitive which will help all the divisions in this league.

Unlucky mate, I recently pulled stoke out of financial trouble but it unfortunately made it harder to pull the club out of the relegation zone. Still fighting though!!

I've put in a part ex offer because your squad size is at the minimum of 21. It should help you out a little. I'd suggest buying a few 10k players to beef up your numbers otherwise transfers out will be almost impossible for you.

Good luck!!

Hi Crawley Towns new manager here.

Im going to be blunt and say that we really need money with the debt rising to 2 million :eek: after tonights game so I was wondering if there were any managers out there looking for an 82 midfielder and can offer a little bit of money and some low wage players would be greatly appreciated.

I don't want to dominate the divison I just want to be able to be competitive which will help all the divisions in this league.

Unlucky mate' date=' I recently pulled stoke out of financial trouble but it unfortunately made it harder to pull the club out of the relegation zone. Still fighting though!!

I've put in a part ex offer because your squad size is at the minimum of 21. It should help you out a little. I'd suggest buying a few 10k players to beef up your numbers otherwise transfers out will be almost impossible for you.

Good luck!![/quote']

You are the same person... Call it intuition but it seems very obvious to me.

You are the same person... Call it intuition but it seems very obvious to me.
You couldn't make it more obvious :)

Am I missing something - it doesn’t look that obvious to me. Other than them both being new to SM, the forum and EC7777 I can’t see any other similarities, although new fellas that fall straight into the forum with assured posts – no new to SM stuff etc always raise an eyebrow. In addition both these guys have been sitting in the 7777 thread since posting – surely you would have a look around the forum if you were new?

But, regardless, innocent until proven guilty so if any of you guys can back up what your saying – its pretty ropey just accusing of intuition barnabyd to be fair.

Thank you Stewart Henry for your offer.

We are not the same person as I wouldn't even want to manage Stoke as I hate everything about the club no offense caused to any Stoke fans.

I have already identifyed a few cheap targets and it will be along time untill I can put Crawley back on a sound financial footing and an even longer untill I can contemplate the march up to divison 1.

Good Luck with Stoke staying up and if you ever need a rubbsih 10K player i'll be the place with most of them

Am I missing something - it doesn’t look that obvious to me. Other than them both being new to SM' date=' the forum and EC7777 I can’t see any other similarities, although new fellas that [b']fall straight into the forum with assured posts[/b] – no new to SM stuff etc always raise an eyebrow. In addition both these guys have been sitting in the 7777 thread since posting – surely you would have a look around the forum if you were new?

But, regardless, innocent until proven guilty so if any of you guys can back up what your saying – its pretty ropey just accusing of intuition barnabyd to be fair.

I'm not saying its 100% true but I have a bad feeling. The way they are responding to each others posts is almost comical in the attempt to seem like different people (giving each other advice and what not). There's something about their manner too but I can't quite put my finger on it - their styles are similar.

Am I missing something - it doesn’t look that obvious to me. Other than them both being new to SM' date=' the forum and EC7777 I can’t see any other similarities, although new fellas that fall straight into the forum with assured posts – no new to SM stuff etc always raise an eyebrow. In addition both these guys have been sitting in the 7777 thread since posting – surely you would have a look around the forum if you were new?

But, regardless, innocent until proven guilty so if any of you guys can back up what your saying – its pretty ropey just accusing of intuition barnabyd to be fair.[/quote']

Agreed :)

That sort of welcome drives the managers away from the gameworld :)

So if thats people intention then carry on with the empty allegations :)

After the sudden withdrawal of Kevin Davies, Bournemouth could really do with a loan 87+ in any position across the midfield and upfront if possible but 85/86 would be good if that's the best available.

Would really appreciate if someone could help me out, really have no depth and my team is propped up by loans and I really need another player for the run in.

After the sudden withdrawal of Kevin Davies' date=' Bournemouth could really do with a loan 87+ in any position across the midfield and upfront if possible but 85/86 would be good if that's the best available.

Would really appreciate if someone could help me out, really have no depth and my team is propped up by loans and I really need another player for the run in.[/quote']

Depending who youre playing tonight the city might be able to help out. :P

EDIT: just seen a win for you can help me out. :D Jack Collison can go if you need him.

After the sudden withdrawal of Kevin Davies' date=' Bournemouth could really do with a loan 87+ in any position across the midfield and upfront if possible but 85/86 would be good if that's the best available.

Would really appreciate if someone could help me out, really have no depth and my team is propped up by loans and I really need another player for the run in.[/quote']

Have a look at Arsenal mate - first team and youth - you can have anyone 89or below.

Manchester will say goodbye to both Pepe Reina & Javier Hernandez today after agreeing to a deal with Sunderland for Iker Casillas' date=' was hesitant to let Hernandez go but really want to shake things up at United[/quote']

Good deal for both mate.

Hernandez coming in means Pazzini or Berbatov will be available for P/E,let me know if interested.

dont know what all the fuss is about.

barnaby and cedd are the same person and no one complains.

he tries to hide it by doing such a terrible job with gateshead despite having a great squad.

admit it, have you ever seen the two of them in the same room together??????

Manchester will say goodbye to both Pepe Reina & Javier Hernandez today after agreeing to a deal with Sunderland for Iker Casillas' date=' was hesitant to let Hernandez go but really want to shake things up at United[/quote']
Good deal for both mate.

Hernandez coming in means Pazzini or Berbatov will be available for P/E' date='let me know if interested.[/quote']

Interesting deal, trying to figure out who edges it but I can't :o

dont know what all the fuss is about.

barnaby and cedd are the same person and no one complains.

he tries to hide it by doing such a terrible job with gateshead despite having a great squad.

admit it' date=' have you ever seen the two of them in the same room together??????[/quote']

NEVER!!! Although it is suspicious how much better I am than him, isn't it :D

Major problem. Have just logged in to find out that Yanbaev has had a positional change from LB/RB to just a LB. This means that i now have no player in my whole squad who can play RB. Would anyone be kind enough to loan me a RB 84+ if possible?

On to better news and........

Óscar DE MARCOS has completed his move to Colchester United from Blackburn Rovers for £5,500,000

De Marcos has played the majority of Athletico Bilbao's games, and is in for a rise of +1/2. :)