English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The amount of free teams worries me .. we should try and get some good managers to join lads ' date=' Middlesborough is the best free team , they've a good squad and a 10M Budget :)[/quote']

Indeed would hate this to go the same way as wc 10000 and 11111,the amount of teams buying from unmanaged is unreal,both leagues full of idiots:mad:

The amount of free teams worries me .. we should try and get some good managers to join lads .

i think we should wait until the last week of the season, which gives new managers a chance to get ready for the new season.

i had already thought about suggesting that we bombard ex-forum managers with messages until they come back, people like mr o'donnell ,when you look at their history , you can see they still log on occassionaly.

Were still at 91% lads lets not panic too much... although i suppose filling up the remaning teams wouldnt hurt :P

In Everton related news -

The offer for Bakary KONE of Sevilla from Everton has been accepted along with other club offers. Sevilla will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Burnley - £4.7M - Accepted.

Everton - £8.6M - Accepted.

Leeds United - £1.3M + Lopes ZEZINHO + Paulo DYBALA - Accepted.

Only took about uhmmm 36 hours for the bid the be accept after i first placed it :rolleyes: would be astonished if i didnt get him mind. Wasnt originally going to pay so much for him but with him being pretty much a regular in the Lyon side this season id be suprised if he wasnt up to a 88/89 very soon. :)

My Colchester side lost a 7 goal thriller tonight 4 - 3 against Huddersfield.

My goals came from Douglas (33), Ibisevic (48) and De Marcos (87). Huddersfield's goals came from Fer (25), Walcott (30, 52) and N'Zogbia (54)

Man City won, so they are now level on points with me.

Well done Mario, good game pal. :)

Division 2

Saturday 25 Feb 2012

Stadium: Galpharm Stadium (24,500)

Attendance: 13,801

Huddersfield Town 4 - 3 Colchester United

L.FER 25

T.WALCOTT 30, 52

C.N'ZOGBIA 54 (MotM)

Happy days at Galpharm . Despite loanee Walcott getting two goals and two assists , Charles N'Zogbia receives man of the match award in an amazing performance by the Terriers . This is how the statistics looked like :

Possession

54%--------46%

Total Shots

16--------18

Shots On Target

10--------6

Corners

7--------6

Yellow Cards

0--------1

Red Cards

0--------1

We are enjoying a good run of form and we are now unbeaten in 8 league matches . Unlucky Kj , next up is struggling Reading

:)

2-2 draw with Manchester United very pleased with the Score line!

Zapata and Super Sub Chamakh with the goals!

Bizzare Scenes as Papis Cisse who subbed in on the 60th minute was sent off in the 61st :eek:

Edit:

RED CARD - Papiss CISSÉ shouts verbal abuse to the ref as he kicks the ball away in disgust

Never seen this one before! :P

Took over Middlesbrough.

Welcome.

Northampton draw Hereford 2-2. Still in the automatic promotion spot.

Anyway' date=' I've done my first interview. Check it out. Fot those who PM'd me, I haven't replied the questions yet as I haven't been feeling well for the last couple of days. If I'm alright by tomorrow, then I'll PM it. :)

The Dons pick up a very good 3 points against Darlo with a 2-0 win.

Barnsley complete the season with a 1-0 at Jon's Ipswich - well pleased to have survived and eagerly looking forward to next season :)

Not quite, there's another 8 games to go mate :P

A second win on the spin puts a bit of daylight between us and the relegation places. Should stay up now, getting happy with the squad as well, always improving and I've narrowed it down a lot which has saved on so much wasted money on wages. Next season should be a good one.