English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

2-1 win over Stoke. Yes' date=' yes, yes. Finally a win with these new players and an incredibly vital one over the team one place below us.[/quote']

Stoke see survival as out of our hands now, our only chance is to win our remaning two and hope birmingham fail to win their remaining games.

Preston got a good old smashing at the hands of Arsenal last night. The score being 5-1 at the Emirates.

Well done Ed. You've really improved the way the team play and the squad in general to suit you. I can see you being up there next season to be honest! :)

Ahh well, at least Defoe got his first goal for us :P

Next up is a crucial game against Birmingham at Deepdale! We're in desperate need of those three points to get back into the Europa league race, so I'm expecting the team to play their best.

Also, well done to all those who won their respective leagues or gained promotion. Commiserations to those who were relegated. You just have to come back fighting next year! Well done especially to Ryan at Wolves for winning the league. That took some doing, but he did it and he should be proud :)

Preston got a good old smashing at the hands of Arsenal last night. The score being 5-1 at the Emirates.

Well done Ed. You've really improved the way the team play and the squad in general to suit you. I can see you being up there next season to be honest! :)

Ahh well' date=' at least Defoe got his first goal for us :P[/quote']

Cheers for that fella - with losing Sagna to a straight red in the first minute any result would have been welcome and lets be honest the stats really make the result a freaky one and dont do you justice - sorry man, the ME sometimes spins that way.

That said its always nice to get a compliment so I will take that with both hands!

Hopefully with time allowing I will be doing another season and having a proper go so am looking to propose deals in anticipation, so if your interested in :-

WILSHERE, Jack

CORCHIA, Sébastien

PACHECO, Edgar

TRAORE, Armand

MUNOZ, Ezequiel

RAMSEY, Aaron

SZCZESNY, Wojciech

MANGALA, Eliaquim

MLAPA, Peniel

AYEW, Jordan

and more - have a look at my full squad including those out on loans - and can offer a safe 93 rated under 30 CB, RB or LB then get in touch.

WHAT?! HOW CAN THIS BE!!!!!!

Cheers for the congratulations guys :D

Will write up an extra special report later on!!!

congrats again ryan' date=' and to wrexham, colchester northampton & carlisle..

Forest Green Rovers beat Hayes & Yeading United 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Contreras scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Díaz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

another win, keeps the title race wide open. 3 games, 5 point gap. getting close now, could FGR nick the title?

Wolves Clinch The Title!

Great away win at Sunderland earns Wolves' 2nd Trophy of the season

Sunderland 0 - 2 Wolves

Stadium of Light - Attendance: 43,786

Referee: Victor Kassai

Diaby (27)

Drogba (52)

pa-7233584.jpg

Wolves cap off an astonishing season by winning the Premier League title with 2 games to go. This is manager Ryan Grosvenors 2nd season with the club, and with problems off the field, the title is even more unbelievable.

Wolves become one of few teams that have won the Premier League and FA Cup in one season.

No one can believe this, after seeing West Brom win the title last season, everyone expected the big guns such as Man Utd and Chelsea to come to the fore, but they are only fighting for 2nd place.

ap-201202081603578311382.jpg

Wolves carried on their form from last year when they finished 9th after being in the relegation spots for the first half of the season. Grosvenor's descision not to overhaul the squad with new players has worked perfectly, and recruiting key players such as Hernanes has turned the club into title winners. Hernanes' shock move at the start of the season was the turning point after he turned down big moves to top clubs in favour of the Midland club. We don't know why he chose Wolves, but he has certainly made the right descision and his 19 goals to match star player Didier Drogba has already made him a fans favourite.

Wolves saw a slight dip in form as the pressure played a key part as Wolves edged closer to the title, and Chelsea and Man Utd closing the contant gap at the end certainly made Wolves nervous. Wolves needed a win today to virtually secure the championship but the fans looks nervy as a strong Sunderland looked to cause an upset. The match itself was very tense, but Wolves looked like they could get a result, even thought the teams were very closely matched.

_48276245_john-heitinga-celebration_getty.jpg

Wolves started to look the stronger team and their pressure paid off as Diaby scored a great goal to take Wolves a step closer to the title. Sunderland looked like they could get back in the game but could not find an equaliser before half time. Ryan Grosvenor's team talk at half time paid dividence as Wolves struck again 7 minutes after the the 2nd half kicked off. This basically killed the gameand the teams accepted the score and kept the game as it was until the final whistle.

The away fans went wild and so did the shocked Wolves players. Manager Ryan Grosvenor was almost in tears as he stood, speechless on the touchline. The offical Premier League Trophy was presented with black and orange ribbons to captain John Heitinga and the stadium erupted with excitement and disbelief.

My Colchester United side drew 2 - 2 with Ben's Man City on Monday. My goals came from Trochowski (66) and Ryazantsev (79). Man City's goals came from Aguero (PEN 59) and Marin (82). Well done Ben. I know we have our differences, but none the less well done.

On Wednesday my Colchester United side managed to beat Reading 3 - 0. My goals came from Cristaldo (58), Barzagli (65) and De Jong (75). This result ensured that i will be in the Premier League next season.

Who would have thought it hey? Little old Colchester United securing back to back promotions. Can i make it back to back league titles? :D :D

Well done to the other teams who have promotion confirmed. Carlisle United, Wrexham and Northampton Town. Also i would like to congratulate Ryan on winning the Premier League, great achievment there pal. :)

Also congrats to wolves and coulchester' date=' wolves done really well to win the tittle, and coulchester managed a second successive promotion, well done to both managers[/quote']

Also' date=' huge congratulations to KJ and Ryan on their success, no-one deserves it more than those two.[/quote']

I'd also like to congratulate Kj on his promotion ' date=' looking forward to see how he fares in the PL.[/i']

Congrats to all those that earned promotion last night' date=' especially John and Barnaby who secured back-to-backs - top work lads!![/quote']
congrats again ryan' date=' and to wrexham, colchester northampton & carlisle..

[/quote']

Thanks lads, appreciate the kind words. :)

P.S Sorry if i missed anyone

My Colchester United side drew 2 - 2 with Ben's Man City on Monday. My goals came from Trochowski (66) and Ryazantsev (79). Man City's goals came from Aguero (PEN 59) and Marin (82). Well done Ben. I know we have our differences' date=' but none the less well done.

On Wednesday my Colchester United side managed to beat Reading 3 - 0. My goals came from Cristaldo (58), Barzagli (65) and De Jong (75). This result ensured that i will be in the Premier League next season.

Who would have thought it hey? Little old Colchester United securing back to back promotions. Can i make it back to back league titles? :D :D

Well done to the other teams who have promotion confirmed. Carlisle United, Wrexham and Northampton Town. Also i would like to congratulate Ryan on winning the Premier League, great achievment there pal. :)

Thanks lads, appreciate the kind words. :)

P.S Sorry if i missed anyone

Well done mate great achievement:)

well done , ryan.

well done to everyone else that has gained promotion.

hereford are not having a great run in but luckily still hold a 5 point lead over 4th place.

0-0 draw at brentford was fine but we threw away a 2 goal lead in our 3-3 draw at burton, still a good point though.

2 home games against unmanaged teams will now give us a chance to get the 4 points needed for 3rd place and promotion.

with tb's ending at hereford, we have been looking at our new potential squad for next season.

we have come to the conclusion that this will be the last time we can buy in a new squad, it wont be easy, looking at the scraps that are left but we will give it a go.

the council have given permission for all the proposals regarding the re development of the ground, depending on the club being promoted.

that puts a lot of pressure on all of us involved but hopefully we will be lucky enough to get there.

Maud has been so nervous that she quit her A.R.S.E. class and is back on the p!ss, to be honest she not so nice sober so no one is bothered.

does anyone else think this will help?

seeing as we will be going into next season with the last time externals will be available, it is realistically the last season we will have before managers start to leave , especially in the lower leagues.

so one last push to fill 7777 for the start of the season.

i suggest that if you can remember a good manager that has left this set up, that you send them a message asking them to return.

e.g.

eric o'donnell- go to morecambe history and manager history, click on name and send message telling him to get back here as soon as.

if 20-30 of us do this then we might get a few forumers back.

i also hope those that weren't successful this season, give it another season, it's not like there is a better ec to go to now they have cut them to 2 divisions.

Well done to Ryan for winning the league with Wolves. Great achievement. Really cool to see the 'smaller' clubs winning the prem in both seasons :D

Well done to all other managers who have gained promotion, and good luck if your still in the hunt with the last few games remaining :)

With the cash generated from the sales of Papa and Samba, I have been able to bring a few squad players to help bulk the side up. Also the likes of Joseph Yobo will be key for the remainder of the season after the injury set back to Dominguez.

Tonight we face the in form Ipswich. It's a derby so normally the form book goes out the window, but both sides are in a good patch of form at the moment and it should make for a very interesting encounter. Ipswich would love nothing more than to halt the Canaries charge to the play offs, and defeat tonight for City could all but end their chances.

Sunderland looking to almost secure a top six finish with a win tonight over Aston Villa,if results go our way and we win a top six placing will be complete.

After last seasons relegation battle,thats a great improvement.

Next season the title.:D

Its great how the smaller teams win everything in this gameworld,this season and last:)

One point tonight would secure our survival, so would Birmingham or Villa dropping any. Decided to keep Gotze for the next season, but will be having an overhaul notheless. Mainly looking for a striker :)

Kyriakos PAPADOPOULOS has completed his move to Derby County from Norwich City for £12,000,000

Needed a young CB, and Papadopoulos is a perfect replacement for Friedrich.

Eduardo SALVIO has completed his move to Derby County from Zenit for £4,000,000 plus Alan SMITH and Arne FRIEDRICH . All other offers were turned down.

Well after buying Papadopoulos, Friedrich and Smith (both who have peaked) were used to sign Salvio. Needed a winger/forward aswell..

One point tonight would secure our survival' date=' so would Birmingham or Villa dropping any. Decided to keep Gotze for the next season, but will be having an overhaul notheless. Mainly looking for a striker :)[/quote']

Pazzini is looking for a new home mate,looking for a 90+ defender(any).

Made a counter offer mate' date='going to watch my bro play football so spk later:)

EDIT good deal mate allround[/quote']

Lovely stuff, nice quick and easy. Phil Jones will take over from Miranda in my team next year anyways so i'm very happy with this :)