English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

It's a big night for Preston as we play our final home game of the season against relegation threatened Birmingham. A win will see us jump into the top ten if results elswhere go our way too.

If it is to be a win for the lads tonight, then Wednesday nights clash away at Fulham should be even more exciting and tense, as a Europa League spot will be on the line, with the winner more or less guaranteed a place.

Saying that, we could lose tonight and the dream could be all over :P

Southampton announce 7 changes from team that failed at Bradford.

Only Eduardo, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Schneirderlin, and Kelly retain their places.

In come:

Shea for Mignolet

Coquelin for Coloccini

White for Babel

Frimpong for Lallana

Hendrick for Henrique

Dunk for Ljajic

Afobe for Lambert

Thought tumbling down the league, first team aren't cutting it, transfer market is pretty much dead, might as well give the players who are rotting on the sidelines a go.

Wohoo job offer.

The Chairman of Southend United has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Milton Keynes Dons immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

REJECTED

My Colchester United side lost 1 - 0 to Middlesbrough tonight. Middlesbrough's goal came from Mavuba (63). The result see's me drop to second, with Man City going a point clear. Would be upsetting to lose the league after leading for so long, but i'm proud of what i have achieved no matter what. :)

Lost 2-1 to fulham and also picked up 2 injuries and a suspension, but teams below me slipped up as well so i narowly hold onto 4th

So now anyone of 4 teams could get 4th place, but my team against wigan will be with out my 2 main strikers i could be lucky to get 6th even

But then again 6th would still be a great achievement for a club like millwall

That's the point I needed :P With 67% possession I would have expected a win' date=' but that's what next season's for I guess :D[/quote']

Good game mate, possession always goes against me when I use 4-3-3 but I seem to always get a decent result so happy with the point! It's that man Grosskteutz again Saving the day!

Last day game against champions Wolves in the hunt for a top ten spot ... Not confident!

Sigh this game really baffles me sometimes...

Sean Oneill was unable to prevent a Everton defeat to Wigan Athletic.

Everton slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Wigan Athletic in their Division 1 fixture.

Banega was on the scoresheet for his side.

Playing a side who's manager hasnt logged in for 21 days with a team who's avarage rating is 3 less than my own... and yet we get turned over at home.

Pretty much sums up my season...

Easy 2-0 win over Wimbledon. Goals came from Albertazzi and Super Swedish Agon Mehmeti.

2 games left.

Monday- vs FGR

Wed- vs Grimsby

Still stuck in 2nd' date=' 3 points below Grimsby, I hope they dropping points in Monday [/b']:)

Hoping for a bit much from the 21st place team the way we've been playing, aren't you? ;)

My Man City won 4-0 at home against Hull City tonight:

It was 0-0 at half time - Aguero scored after the break, Steven Gerrard got a brace and Valencia got a goal.

Colchester lost so we go top of the league by a point.

1 MANCHESTER CITY (P) 44 47 85

2 Colchester United (P) 44 45 84

3 Newcastle United 44 16 74

We were already promoted before the night on GD but tonight it just got it confirmed on the system :D

Final two games are away at Queens Park Rangers and Barnsley !

Battling Colchester for the title !

Anyone doing End of season awards ? seeing as there like 1 week left before the end.

I believe Stephen is doing them :)

25 minutes until I see how useless Chamakh's P/E is! Don't even know what I'm going to try and use him to get maybe another midfielder I really can't see any gaps in my team :eek:

Really wish this run of form would have happened sooner, but a 2-0 win away at Brighton moves us up to 12th and gives us our 8th straight win. Where has this come from? I was fighting relegation and in the bottom 4 a couple of weeks ago and now we're 15 points clear of the relegation places!