O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Needed a third set up after being in 7046' date='5579.

Been looking for a set up to stay in for the long term for some time and hopefully l ve found it here.joined as Lincoln but will look to move up to a bigger club if one becomes avaible.

1k in debt so happy to sell a player or two and prefer part ex also British based.[/quote']

top man - welcome!

Been looking for a set up to stay in for the long term for some time and hopefully l ve found it here.joined as Lincoln but will look to move up to a bigger club if one becomes avaible.

1k in debt so happy to sell a player or two and prefer part ex also British based.[/quote']

Welcome to the set-up mate, good luck.

Welcome Brian :)

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Having looked external l could well stay with Lincoln and try a youth based talent,ie become a kinda feeder club who buys young talent and give them a chance and makes cash in the longer term.

L ll set a average transfer budget andwage cap.tho as always British based players a priority.really hoping to be here long term with my other two set ups.

If u want any of my players now or after there transfer bans let me know.

@ Welcome Brian !!

Transfer news at Huddersfield : 5 players leave the club , generating 36M for further transfers :

• Youssouf Mulumbu -6.6M
  • Jelle Vossen - 8.3M
  • Gokhan Gonul - 8.4M
  • Sergey Kornilenko - 4.7M
  • Alexandru Epureanu - 6.7M

And we can announce our first signing :

The offer for Djibril CISSE of Lazio from Huddersfield Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Lazio will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The deal reported to be worth 7,500,000 involving Djibril CISSE of Lazio and Stoke City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Lazio will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

I offered 7.6M while Stoke offered 7.5M , so I think I should get him .

Penalty Thriller puts Gateshead into Play-off Finals

439x.jpg

Wycombe Wanderers keeper, Rybka failed to keep out Sculli's winning penalty

Gateshead won 3-1 on penalties in the first leg of the play-offs against Rasit Morinho's Wycombe Wanderers. Although Gateshead dominated possession (59%) they failed to create many chances with only 5 shots on target throughout the entire 90 minutes. Ze Eduardo earned Man of the Match but Derdiyok Boyata earned much praise after the game.

Cedd Cook had this to say:

BOOM!!!! SUCK ON THAT WYCOMBE!!!! UR TEAM IS TERRIBLE!!!!! GATESHEAD FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!

Forest Green will face Gateshead in the play-off finals in what we can only hope will be one hell of a game!

All this reporter has to say is 'Up Yours Forest!, Gateshead For Promotion!'

Or have you decided

Don't count yourself out' date=' you've done really well with your squad, a healthy 40M transfer profit and a tough squad. It will now be a tough game for both.. Good luck[/size']

I will be disappointed if you don't put out couple of pre-match reports... Or have you decided that after we beat ou they're a bad omen B)

Re: Or have you decided

I will be disappointed if you don't put out couple of pre-match reports... Or have you decided that after we beat ou they're a bad omen B)

Haha well here goes nothing..

Better than Haye vs Chisora' date=' Bath vs Stockport for a place in Division 3[/size']

The managers compared.

Ryan Holmes has done a fantastic job with Stockport this season, like Mrmalcolm his best players have been MIA as he prepared for the playoffs. A big fan of HULL Ryan was last seen outside a nightclub in Stockport chatting up some of the local lovelies

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuGsif6B1V89milsw8IrqC7oYWQ5F98yc1GYChkglefdboopYo

A big fan of 4,3,3 with a supporting AM , his youthfull side perhaps have one weakness at the back with the rapdily improving but inexperienced Zieler.

Mrmalcolm is known to favour the older player, the Bath team bus is seen here driving off for the big match

696596937.jpg

The average age of the Bath squad is said to be " Jurrasic " , the team's strength is at the back, with a slight weakness through the middle of the park. It is rumoured that the side are 10million in debt and that all players other than Friedel will be sold to fund the debt and rebuild for next season

Mrmalcolm has also been trying out some unusual off the ball tactics since losing to Wrexham earlier in the season

Funny-Football-Images.jpg

Whatever the result there will be one tough nut to crack in Division 3 next season and the probable winner of Division 4 letf behind. Good luck all

Re: Or have you decided

Haha well here goes nothing..

Better than Haye vs Chisora' date=' Bath vs Stockport for a place in Division 3[/size']

The managers compared.

Ryan Holmes has done a fantastic job with Stockport this season, like Mrmalcolm his best players have been MIA as he prepared for the playoffs. A big fan of HULL Ryan was last seen outside a nightclub in Stockport chatting up some of the local lovelies

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuGsif6B1V89milsw8IrqC7oYWQ5F98yc1GYChkglefdboopYo

A big fan of 4,3,3 with a supporting AM , his youthfull side perhaps have one weakness at the back with the rapdily improving but inexperienced Zieler.

Mrmalcolm is known to favour the older player, the Bath team bus is seen here driving off for the big match

696596937.jpg

The average age of the Bath squad is said to be " Jurrasic " , the team's strength is at the back, with a slight weakness through the middle of the park. It is rumoured that the side are 10million in debt and that all players other than Friedel will be sold to fund the debt and rebuild for next season

Mrmalcolm has also been trying out some unusual off the ball tactics since losing to Wrexham earlier in the season

Funny-Football-Images.jpg

Whatever the result there will be one tough nut to crack in Division 3 next season and the probable winner of Division 4 letf behind. Good luck all

Haha, love it. Impartial, yet comical, with a hint of seriousness. With a lot of controversy surrounding this match, it will be one fine match that's for sure. Finally, the final statement made in this pre-match report, I cannot emphasis how true I think it will prove to be throughout this next season.

Ivan Rakitic arrives in Wrexham! Overpaid but young 89s and 90s will be like gold dust in 2months time, so I thought I'd go all out to get one or two now. have a very competitive offer in for Jose Angel too.

Edit: Balmont also for sale. Cash or 2 for 1. Looking for Forwards and wingers mainly.

Ivan Rakitic arrives in Wrexham! Overpaid but young 89s and 90s will be like gold dust in 2months time' date=' so I thought I'd go all out to get one or two now. have a very competitive offer in for Jose Angel too.

Edit: Balmont also for sale. Cash or 2 for 1. Looking for Forwards and wingers mainly.[/quote']

And Jose Angel arrives too. Good to have some real quality in the squad now.

Shorpe United have won the Division 2 Play-Off Final and have been promoted!

OMG! :D I can't believe i have done it.I won 2-0 with Nsue and Rudy scoring my goals and Cani didnt set up any :( but who cares,premier league football for me next season.

Unlucky to the Newcastle manager and everyone who lost in the play off final or semi .

In my first full season in charge at Stockport County, I achieve promotion. Alan Dzagoev hits a hat-trick and ensures Division 3 next season. Prior to this he had 4 goals in 9, and has impressed throughout his loan spell. 3 injuries were sustained in the match ranging from 6 days to 4 weeks. Ironically, last season Chesterfield got promoted from division 4 via the play-offs and they, like me finished 6th in the league.

Mr Malcolm should not be disheartned, as I truly believe they will at least be the runner-up of division 4 next season, and most certainly have a squad capable of big things.

Anyways, once transfer bans are up in the coming week, big changes will be made at Stockport County.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forest Green 0-3 Gateshead

Play-off finals!!!!! BOOM GATESHEAD ARE PROMOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

World_Cup-trophy_1677029c-300x187.jpg

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET ON MY LEVEL!!!!!!!

GATESHEAD HAVE THIS TO SAY TO FGR

bCw3aNctE4M

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forest Green 0-3 Gateshead

Play-off finals!!!!! BOOM GATESHEAD ARE PROMOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

World_Cup-trophy_1677029c-300x187.jpg

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET ON MY LEVEL!!!!!!!

GATESHEAD HAVE THIS TO SAY TO FGR

bCw3aNctE4M

You want to kiss them on the mouth :confused::P

Now Cedd has calmed down;

Yay! I got promoted with a 3-0 over Forest Green Rovers! However lets not forget how well everyone else did in division 5 and im truly sad that FGR didnt get promoted as their team is very good, as are Yorks and Wycombes and the majority of division 5's team.

This promotion has been dedicated to Muamba, who i truley hope will recover. Congrats to everyone else who got promoted, u were great losers. :)

Once again I LOVE THIS SET UP!

Now Cedd has calmed down;

Yay! I got promoted with a 3-0 over Forest Green Rovers! However lets not forget how well everyone else did in division 5 and im truly sad that FGR didnt get promoted as their team is very good' date=' as are Yorks and Wycombes and the majority of division 5's team.

This promotion has been dedicated to Muamba, who i truley hope will recover. Congrats to everyone else who got promoted, u were great losers. :)

Once again I LOVE THIS SET UP![/quote']

Aww little Gateshead always one season behind. Have fun in Division 4 getting thrashed by Bath :)

In my first full season in charge at Stockport County' date=' I achieve promotion. Alan Dzagoev hits a hat-trick and ensures Division 3 next season. Prior to this he had 4 goals in 9, and has impressed throughout his loan spell. 3 injuries were sustained in the match ranging from 6 days to 4 weeks. Ironically, last season Chesterfield got promoted from division 4 via the play-offs and they, like me finished 6th in the league.

Mr Malcolm should not be disheartned, as I truly believe they will at least be the runner-up of division 4 next season, and most certainly have a squad capable of big things.

Anyways, once transfer bans are up in the coming week, big changes will be made at Stockport County.[/quote']

Well done Sir, likewise mega changes at Bath are coming up. First wave of transfers should be hours away.

Congratulations on your play-off wins guys, and comiserations to the losers.

Still looking to do some internal deals. Looking for anything 91+ (Not too old). Can offer 2 of Kerzhakov, Kalou, Juan, Adam, Meireles, Cazorla depending on what player it is.

Or willing to sell for a decent youngster(s)

Just want to freshen the team up a bit. Let me know if anyone is interested.

OMG! :D I can't believe i have done it.I won 2-0 with Nsue and Rudy scoring my goals and Cani didnt set up any :( but who cares' date='premier league football for me next season.

Unlucky to the Newcastle manager and everyone who lost in the play off final or semi .[/quote']

Amazing achievement, you have officially written yourself into the 7777 history book! Couldn't be happier for you mate, well done :)

Also congrats to the other winners who achieved promotion and commiserations to the losers.