English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Gastadello' date=' Conca and Quaresma all move to Stoke today, a couple of days after they sold Maicon (94) for £25 million to external. Sickens me to see a club destroyed like that.[/quote']

How have they been destroyed, they probably sold him because hes in his 30's now and will only drop in the future.

Bringing in three 89's isnt that bad ?

i'm getting outbid in everything. feel free to have a browse of my players, i've got some nice young risers.

just realised my squad OVR is one of the lowest in division 3 and my tactics alone will not get me promoted, i need to bite the bullet and sacrifice some of my risers for higher rated players.

send me a deal and we'll go from there!

cheers :)

Congrats to all the promotion winners & good effort from all the teams in the lower divs this season, you guys are the ones that make this set up as great as it is.

I'm already getting a lot of enquiries into loan players for next season and i'll definitely have a number of players that can leave but if everyone can hold fire until the start of the new season so i've had a chance to do some deals that would be much appreciated:D

i'm getting outbid in everything. feel free to have a browse of my players' date=' i've got some nice young risers.

just realised my squad OVR is one of the lowest in division 3 and my tactics alone will not get me promoted, i need to bite the bullet and sacrifice some of my risers for higher rated players.

send me a deal and we'll go from there!

cheers :)[/quote']

If you want higher rated players then Heinze, Samuel and Turan can leave :)

Huddersfield

Aiyegbeni YAKUBU has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from Lyon for 6,460,000
Seamus COLEMAN has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from Newell’s Old Boys for 5,700,000

Djibril CISSE has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from Lazio for 7,600,000

3 players complete their moves , missed out on Almeida by a late offer from Tranmere :mad: , so if anyone is selling a 87+ Cb under 27 for under 10M let me know. More to join soon .

well done, riece.

well done, ryan.

well done, cedd.

two more bids accepted at hereford. greek youngster, Andreas Tatos (81) and japanese international, Shinji Okazaki (87) joins from stuttgart.

waiting on another young greek to sign up, then i will have to wait a week to get my season ticket money and sign the last one or two players.

17 of my 37 man squad are now for sale at Crewe. Have decided I can't keep going with the current crop as it won't be long before some go down in rating or just stagnate.

I think I'll try to keep the numbers down at the club and will probably be fielding a weaker team next season compared to this campaign as I need to 1) balance the books and 2) build a side with potential for the future rather than keep battling against the odds for a promotion that just isn't quite on the cards.

I think it will be an uphill struggle for me over the next season or 2 but long term I think I can still build a good squad at Crewe.

I've just realised i dont have to play 3 games a week next season :D

I swear last season someone said if i get promoted with Shorpe within 3 seasons since it started it would be one good achievement :)

Haha ive not missed playing three game weeks one bit there horrible! Really unsure what I'm going to do with this little pot of money I've built up considering buying two first team players or just buying youth or letting the pot grow and grow really not sure it's a nice situation to be in!

Haha ive not missed playing three game weeks one bit there horrible! Really unsure what I'm going to do with this little pot of money I've built up considering buying two first team players or just buying youth or letting the pot grow and grow really not sure it's a nice situation to be in!

Yeah i know,there a nightmare.but i will miss the league games being on a monday tho.I have 2.9mil to spend which is loads for my team.I also can't wait for a stadium increase to around 20,000 as 12,835 is not alot for a division 1 side.But im very excited for next season :)

I wish i could have that much money to buy a first teamer.Good luck next season.

460px-Stoke_City_FCsvg.png

Unbelievably Carlos Tevez has handed in a Transfer Request at relegated Stoke City. The manager has said he will not be seeking on the cheap, 2 under 30 year old 90s will be considered. Any improvements to that will be highly considered!

Stoke make an undisclosed offer for Matri. We hope if successful Matri will play an important part in getting Stoke back into Division 1 at the first attempt.

Champions League Final preveiw

Its that time of year again, one of the most anticipated games on the calender. The Champions League final. Unfortunately for the neutral fans, there will be no Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea or Man United. This final is between Blackpool and Sevilla. Odds of someone guessing that at the start of the season ;)

The final will take place on 20/3/12 at Estadio da Luz (Portugal). It is forecast to rain so the pitch should be a quick surface. The bookies have made the English side favorites, as they have the higher rated squad.

Lets have a look at how Blackpool reached the Final.

Blackpool were drawn into Group C, along with Juventus, Dortmund and Porto. Tough looking group, but with two wins against Dortmund (Both 3-1) and two wins against Porto (1-0 and 2-1) was enough for Blackpool to top the Group.

Blackpool - 12 Points

Juventus - 9 Points

Dortmund - 9 Points

Porto - 6 Points

Last 16

Blackpool once again had to face Italian opposition in the last 16, this time against Lazio. After losing both games against Juventus it was time for a change. Blackpool won the first leg 3-1 with 2 goals from Willian and 1 from Kalou. The second leg was lost, but Blackpool progressed 3-2 on Aggregate.

Quarter Finals

Blackpool made it a hat-trick of meeting Italian teams, this time against Napoli. We have learned how the Italians played, and took full advantage in the first leg with a 6-0 victory. Second leg was also won, and the final aggregate score was 8-1.

Semi Finals

The last 2 English clubs in the competition met in the semi-final. I felt this is where we would crash out of the cup, as we didnt beat them in the league this season. Blackpool edge the first leg 1-0 and got a very important away goal. Blackpool looked more in control in the second leg in front of their home fans, and eventually won 3-1 on Aggregate.

Blackpool have scored an impressive 25 goals in the competition, with Willian being the competitions top scorer so far. Heres how blackpools over players have done infront of goal

Willian - 9

Asamoah - 3

Kalou - 2

Juan - 2

Cazorla - 2

Podolski - 2

Meireles - 1

Kerzhakov - 1

Fernandinho - 1

Debuchy - 1

Salvio - 1

Cazorla will be injured for tomorrows final, and will be a big loss. Heres the starting line-up for tomorrows game.

Handanovic (90)

Debuchy (89) Mexes (91) Juan (91) Kolarov (89)

Fernandinho (90) Meireles (91)

Kalou (90) Willian (90) Podolski (91)

Kerzhakov (90)

460px-Stoke_City_FCsvg.png

Unbelievably Carlos Tevez has handed in a Transfer Request at relegated Stoke City. The manager has said he will not be seeking on the cheap' date=' 2 under 30 year old 90s will be considered. Any improvements to that will be highly considered![/b']

Stoke make an undisclosed offer for Matri. We hope if successful Matri will play an important part in getting Stoke back into Division 1 at the first attempt.

Blackpool have verbally agreed a deal with Stoke to sign Tevez. More will be revealed tomorrow :)

J.Hutchinson II was helpless to prevent a Play-Off Final defeat with Forest Green Rovers against Gateshead!!

Forest Green Rovers were beaten 3 - 0 by Gateshead.

well the run of 17 games unbeaten with 1 draw ends in an awful loss. Our surge up the table to come within a chance of automatic promotion ended with 2 games left led to the playoffs.

i was happy to get this far as i didnt expect to go up after our mid season crisis but turned it around.

confidence was high going into the game, with our key players on fire ready to take Gateshead apart but it failed to click. The winning manager failed to cover himself in glory with a slanderous celebration, filming himself in a mock classroom shouting homophobic remarks...:P

looking over the victorious team, pundits are wondering whether Gateshead will have any impact in Division 4, with some rather questionable signings made in the last window.

FGR are hoping to see some of the temporary faces that have had a brilliant campaign at the New Lawn back again next season, and some bold moves are being made in the transfer market. Planning for next season is underway, with an all out assault on the title.

Blackpool have verbally agreed a deal with Stoke to sign Tevez. More will be revealed tomorrow :)

Stoke confirm the Blackpool offer has been verbally agreed and is currently being drawn up by the clubs representatives. Tevez's last game with the potters is expected to be the Cup Final tomorrow night.

MAN CITY MAKE THEIR FIRST PRE SEASON SIGNING AS MATRI HEADS FOR MANCHESTER !

Manchester City last night made a very unexpected pre season signing, the season kicks off in just over 11 days time, the Italien forward is coming to manchester and is rumoured to be a replacement for brazilian Luiz Adriano who is rumoured to be moving into the other direction to Blackburn Rovers.

Luiz Adriano was brought to Manchester City for £525K Plus Abou Diaby and Dale Hilson around 5 months ago, Italien Alessandro Matri moved to Blackburn for £1.5M + Darijo Srna only 11 weeks ago.

In there playing days in England since the game was created (7777) none of these strikers have great records for their football clubs, Matri has played 68 games across england where hes had spells with Barnsley, Sheffield Wednesday and the team hes coming from - Blackburn rovers, Out of them 68 matches hes scored 21 and set up 19 goals.

Luiz Adriano has only played 21 games in England, In the first season the forward was at Manchester United - He only played 6 games for them and did have a prity decent record at the top level of football in the first divison, he scored 3 and set up 6 goals, on from their he went to external and in the second season was picked up by massive rivals Manchester City, at city he played 23 games (Also he played 9 off the bench) scored 6 and set up 5, totaling is overall record up to played 29, scored 9 and set up 11.

Aswell as Luiz Adriano, Conor Mcaleny is heading for Blackburn in this 2 for 1 deal, no cash is involved, however Manchester City added Conor Mcaleny to their youth ranks 4 months ago when the english striker come on the database after making a very impressive appearance from the substitute bench for everton in real life, there was a race for the forward including a battle from the new premier league champions wolves, mcaleny moved to city for £835K.

Overall, This seems a fair deal for both parties, City are down atm with just £1m in the bank, and that is set to be used shortly, Stoke City have been interested in Marko Marin recently, but they have pulled out. With a bit of luck Bremen will get their bid in fast so i can get rid of him as hes not needed here.

Manchester City have recently had a target they were going for, but have been told the chances are a deal wont happen, meaning atm theres nobody city are going for internally, 'With a bit of luck we will sign one of two more before the new season to fresh things up a bit.' :D

juventus_matri1211-472x288.jpg

Pictured: Alessandro Matri, with his old Juventus shirt on ! :)