English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

I can't see a way in which a first team improvement can be facilitated at Arsenal at the minute.

To be fair there is a simply glorious offer on the table from Liverpool currently for Ozil and a less appealing but none the less decent offer for Hummells from Bolton.

However, I have decided to withdraw Arsenal form the market - other than some minor youth acquisitions (just signed Lorenzo TASSI who looks likely to do big things) I wont be buying or selling at present.

This means I will have an incredibly strong squad for my first full season - first team rated 94 and cup team rated 88/89 and under 21 so some loan deals will be possible.

First out the pan is Wojciech SZCZESNY - Forest Green have first dibs for a season long loan.

Others available for loans are:-

SZCZESNY,Wojciech GK 89 - SEASON LOAN TO FOREST GREEN ROVERS

MUNOZ, Ezequiel CB 88 - SHORT TERM TO HEREFORD

CORCHIA, Sébastien RB 87 - SHORT TERM TO HEREFORD

MANGALA, Eliaquim CB 87 - SHORT TERM TO HEREFORD

USAMI, Takashi Wing/AM 84

SHELVEY, Jonjo CM/AM 84 - SEASON LOAN TO WATFORD

CONTENTO, Diego LB/LM 84 - SEASON LOAN TO HUDDERSFIELD

BARTLEY, Kyle CB/DM 83

MIYAICHI, Ryo Wing/Fwd 80

WATT, Sanchez Fwd/Wing 80

FLANAGAN, John RB 80

THY, Lennart CF 20 79

HOLZHAUSER, Raphael CM 79

HOYTE, Gavin RB/CB 77

CRUISE, Thomas LB 75

Basically anyone rated 84 or below - these are the highlighted player, theres another 20 or so to choose from. If any 85 or upwards become available I will make it known. I would only recall if injuries dictated (have a lot of squad depth so unlikely) so otherwise players are yours for the season (other than the short term loans agreed) even after they rise.

Did you still want Masch Ed?

Would love him at the club mate' date=' problem is I have decided to keep the players you were interested in and not about to put some ridiculous bid to you. He's a top player and a fair deal would need to include players that will prove important this coming season. To that end mate, I'm gonna have to pass I'm afraid.

But you will not have a problem doing a cracking deal elsewhere for him I'm sure. He's rumored a rise and postional change that would make him one of [u']the[/u] top CB's out there I believe? (I'm often wrong so correct me if i am!)

Would love him at the club mate' date=' problem is I have decided to keep the players you were interested in and not about to put some ridiculous bid to you. He's a top player and a fair deal would need to include players that will prove important this coming season. To that end mate, I'm gonna have to pass I'm afraid.

But you will not have a problem doing a cracking deal elsewhere for him I'm sure. He's rumored a rise and postional change that would make him one of [u']the[/u] top CB's out there I believe? (I'm often wrong so correct me if i am!)

Not to worry mate, think i'll keep him. Just wanted to get my hands on Ramsey and Wilshere :P

Tevez agrees to join Blackpool

The agent of Carlos Tevez has confirmed that the striker is excited at the challenge of joining Blackpool after Stoke accepted a bid for him.

Cazorla (91) and Kalou (90) will be swapped in exchange, to help Stoke improve depth for their 3 games a week.

"Delighted to have made an internal deal which I always seem to struggle to do. Tevez will be our best player by far, and im excited at the prospect of him, Podolski and Kerzhakov up front. I know this may be a risky deal, but for now im very happy with the deal"

It is unknown the length of contract, but the player will arrive at the training group after tonights Champions League and Europa League finals.

First out the pan is Wojciech SZCZESNY - Forest Green have first dibs for a season long loan.

Others available for loans are:-

SZCZESNY' date='Wojciech GK 89 - SEASON LOAN TO FOREST GREEN ROVERS

MUNOZ, Ezequiel CB 88 - SHORT TERM TO HEREFORD

CORCHIA, Sébastien RB 87 - SHORT TERM TO HEREFORD

MANGALA, Eliaquim CB 87 - SHORT TERM TO HEREFORD

USAMI, Takashi Wing/AM 84

SHELVEY, Jonjo CM/AM 84 - SEASON LOAN TO WATFORD

CONTENTO, Diego LB/LM 84

BARTLEY, Kyle CB/DM 83

MIYAICHI, Ryo Wing/Fwd 80

WATT, Sanchez Fwd/Wing 80

FLANAGAN, John RB 80

THY, Lennart CF 20 79

HOLZHAUSER, Raphael CM 79

HOYTE, Gavin RB/CB 77

CRUISE, Thomas LB 75

Basically anyone rated 84 or below - these are the highlighted player, theres another 20 or so to choose from. If any 85 or upwards become available I will make it known. I would only recall if injuries dictated (have a lot of squad depth so unlikely) so otherwise players are yours for the season (other than the short term loans agreed) even after they rise.

Thanks Ed.

Appreciate the help down here, especially after missing promotion. ...

And its pretty tough in the market for a division 5 club for buying new blood when clubs like 'names withheld' come in and take them off you! gimme a break guys! some of them are just for your youth team/ backup! would be 1st choices here! ahh il just have to sit tight on the bids i got in and see what comes through..

hereford sign another greek Giannis Skondras (82) joins the reserves.

it seems that all the greek players want to get away from playing football in their own country, the fans are turning into lunatics, even when the away fans are banned they cause a riot.

one anonymous player said he cant understand it ' there must be outsiders involved, i dont know anyone who can afford the petrol for the those petrol bombs that are thrown'.

we would also like to thank arsenal for the agreed loans that will help us through the first two weeks of the season.

maud is on holiday ( a fortnight in preston, tracking down the traitor torosidis and the manager who signed him) and there has been a peaceful calm about the place, until this afternoon, builders have started on the re-development.

The offer for Simone PEPE of Juventus from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Juventus will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My bid was valued at £11.5 million. He would be Cazorlas replacement if I win, hopefully I do. But think Northampton may have won.

I've put a report for my Shorpe.Prob not the best but oh well i got bored :D

Also

Teams available

Brimingham- (1.3million)-28 players and 165.6million value-Lampard-Cassano and Arbeloa there best players-Going to Division 2 after getting relagated

Oldham Athletic- (- £207k)-21 players and 47.8million value-Top 3 players a 86-84-83-Going to division 5 after getting relagated

Torquay United- (- £1.1M )-23 players-28.2million-Top 3 players-82,82,82-Finished 20th

My bid was valued at £11.5 million. He would be Cazorlas replacement if I win' date=' hopefully I do. But think Northampton may have won.[/quote']

My offer was more than that. Yanbaev had a ridiculous P/E value, which i was plesantly suprised about. Still doesn't look like enough to win, looking at the Northampton offer, like you said though.

PARKER JOINS CITY JUST A COUPLE OF HOURS AFTER MATRI DOES !

Manchester City last night decided to nick scott parker off manchester united, united agreed to sign him but city decided go in when their offer was accepted and give reading a better deal. The deal was just a couple of hours after Matri was on his way from Blackburn Rovers.

Scott Parker has today completed a move to City after a successful medical at the club, Just after Matri come for Luiz Adriano and Mcaleny, Parker was on his way to city for Josip Ilicic and James Mcclean.

There was quite a bit of talking to come to a deal for Scott Parker, Manchester City didnt want give Mcclean with Ilicic, they wanted to give somebody else from the academy under the rating of 78, the chairman wouldnt allow city to offer a 80+ rated player with Ilicic, so in the end city decided go through with it as Reading would only do Ilicic and Mcclean.

Scott Parker's played 56 games for reading, the England international scored 4, set up 7 and got 1 man of the match, Josip Ilicic hadnt been at city that long, he moved a few months ago when he went to man city with £2m from Huddersfield and they recieved Charles N Zogbia (Who was at City at the time)- Ilicic only played 7 and come off the bench twice, the slovenian failed to score but managed to grab 1 assist to his name, none have good records in this GW, But the deal looks fairly balanced, short term city benefit from the deal but long term without a doubt reading get the better end down to age.

Its a pleasure to have done 2 deals internally, doing 2 deals in 1 night in this game world feels like a record.

Scott-Parker-007.jpg

Massive Signing at Leeds

Radamel FALCAO has completed his move to Leeds United from Blackburn Rovers in a swap deal for Álvaro NEGREDO and Lopes ZEZINHO

One of my favourite players so delighted to have him on board for the season ahead, gutted to be losing the legend who is Negredo but he isn't rising from 90 soon with his record this season and with Falcao being 91 and being in good goalscoring form for A.Madrid he's a lot better IMO! Losing Zezinho as well hes a great talent and good end up being a big prospect but willing to take that risk. Pleasure dealing with the Rovers boss! :D

Who needs Pepe? :P

Massive Signing at Leeds

One of my favourite players so delighted to have him on board for the season ahead' date=' gutted to be losing the legend who is Negredo but he isn't rising from 90 soon with his record this season and with Falcao being 91 and being in good goalscoring form for A.Madrid he's a lot better IMO! Losing Zezinho as well hes a great talent and good end up being a big prospect but willing to take that risk. Pleasure dealing with the Rovers boss! :D

Who needs Pepe? :P[/quote']

My old Blackburn is getting ripped off from what I see...is the only case when Im happy beacuse my work is destroyed.

Massive Signing at Leeds

One of my favourite players so delighted to have him on board for the season ahead' date=' gutted to be losing the legend who is Negredo but he isn't rising from 90 soon with his record this season and with Falcao being 91 and being in good goalscoring form for A.Madrid he's a lot better IMO! Losing Zezinho as well hes a great talent and good end up being a big prospect but willing to take that risk. Pleasure dealing with the Rovers boss! :D

Who needs Pepe? :P[/quote']

Great signing Aaron! Falcao has been linked to Chelsea this week from what I've heard, so the signing may prove to be even better come next season :)

Great signing Aaron! Falcao has been linked to Chelsea this week from what I've heard' date=' so the signing may prove to be even better come next season :)[/quote']

Cheers mate! I personally thought he'd move there at the start of the season due to AVB's arrival and they'd sell Drogba but it never happened! Wouldn't mind him Going to Chelsea although can't really see Them spending what he'd cost on a forward again after Torres!

Still in the market happy to do deals only position I'm really looking for is Central Midfield. :)

My bid was valued at £11.5 million. He would be Cazorlas replacement if I win' date=' hopefully I do. But think Northampton may have won.[/quote']

Mive was over that as well. Can't remember the amount though.

If anyone is selling a decent CB 87 or above, contact me please. :)

Blackpool kings of Euorpe!!!

Blackpool have beaten Sevilla 2-1 in the champions league final to win their first trophy in 7777. Acosta put Sevilla ahead in the 7th minute. Aleksander Kerzhakov was the hero of the night as he scored both of the goals to win the trophy. Saloman Kalou set up the winning goal in his final game for the club

"I am so happy to be part of a team to win the Champions League. I have made many friends during since joining Blackpool, and I will miss playing at Bloomfield Road very much. I wish the team all the best for the future"
Saloman Kalou interviewed by Sky Sports.

Fernandinho lifted the trophy, along with the vice-captain Charlie Adam. Wonderful scenes with Orange confetty Everywhere!!

"Cant say how proud of these players I am. The consistant high level performances from each of my players has been amazing the last two seasons, they truly deserve this trophy. The fans once again made a wonderful atmosphere, and this victory is for them".
Blackpool manager Marc Spicer.
Blackpool have been awarded £5,000,000 in prize money.

I think a nice 2 week break in Las Vegas for the boys paid for by the chairman :)

Stoke City Win the Europa League Final against Liverpool.

In his final game for the club, 2 Tevez goals kept Stoke ahead to take the trophy home. This is the first trophy Stewart Henry has taken home for the Potters, it's a welcome consolation after Failing to avoid relegation after taking charge in February.

Stewart Henry has stated, the money from the Europa league next year will be a welcome bonus for the club who are forced to expand their squad to accommodate Division 2.

Massive addition to Huddersfield's squad :

Santos DANTE has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from Valencia for 9,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Overpaid a bit as Forest Green Rovers seems to be bidding for every player I do..More players to join soon, Also I came to an agreement with Ed to take Contento on loan for next season :)