English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Massive addition to Huddersfield's squad :

Overpaid a bit as Forest Green Rovers seems to be bidding for every player I do..More players to join soon' date=' Also I came to an agreement with Ed to take Contento on loan for next season :)[/quote']

Dante & Gibson were 2 guys i really wanted, lucky for you i pulled the Dante bid( mine was 10.1M) as i went for Iturraspe instead (at same club)

hey you won Gibson too for CV!

what can i say great minds thinking alike, but im FGR in divison 5, i think i need the players more!

FGR announce first wave of new players for upcoming season!

After missing out on promotion FGR have started sweeping changes to ensure the title arrives at the New Lawn next season.

The first set of TBs came off over the last 5 days and sales generated around 14M. Targets were carefully selected and here is a round up of the new arrivals.

1st XI:

Dirk MARCELLIS from AZ for £3,750,000 plus Michael CONTRERAS

Abdoulay KONKO from Lazio for £1,000,000 plus Tarouco TITI

Dirk is young Dutch defender from surprise side AZ who have been going well domestically & in europe. could hit 88 in next few changes. KONKO has been a regular for high flying Lazio. A solid 88.

Ander ITURRASPE from Valencia for £1,567,000 plus Adelino VIEIRINHA . All other offers were turned down.

Steven TAYLOR from Juventus for £1,400,000 plus João FILIPE

Was desperate to grab these two, TAYLOR is a local legend at Newcastle and will no doubt hit 88 at some point when he is fit again next season. ITURRASPE is a star in the making, had some competition from Colchester but i had a massive bid on him. Looking to hit 87/88 very soon.

Stanley ABORAH from Vitesse for £290,000

Ricardo VAN RHIJN from Ajax for £401,000

Free Agent Britt ASSOMBALONGA for £8,000

Sebastian POLTER from VfL Wolfsburg for £330,000

Tomas ROGIC from Central Coast Mariners in a swap deal for Carl PRESTON

Reserves:

grabbed a few young players as squad fillers, and all are potential risers. ABORAH has been playing for Vitesse intermittently and could get a decent rise. Surprised VAN RHIJN was available, could be Ajax's 1st choice RB next season in Van Der Wiel moves on. POLTER could get a +2/3 tomorrow, ROGIC is a riser from Down Under and ASSOMBALONGA has shone in this first professional season in the conference in a brief spell at my local club Braintree Town on loan from Watford.

Sandro WIESER from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim for £370,000

Mikael ISHAK from 1. FC Koln for £330,000

Couple of young risers from Germany, WIESER is a full international from Lichtenstein, and arrived from Basel so hoping he is in the same pedigree as Shaqiri, Stocker & Xhaka... ISHAK has been in the staring lineup for Koln recently and a £370K gamble paid off as he rose +5 this morning! Now worth £2.5M...

A few more deals on going with remaining cash, and then sit tight until the 31st when the next set of players come of TB and go again and get what i can in the market...

Dante & Gibson were 2 guys i really wanted' date=' lucky for you i pulled the Dante bid( mine was 10.1M) as i went for Iturraspe instead (at same club)

hey you won Gibson too for CV!

what can i say great minds thinking alike, but im FGR in divison 5, i think i need the players more![/quote']

Don't take it personally mate, I was just stating something :D .. and as you said, this has been accepted :

The offer for Darron GIBSON of Lechia Gdańsk from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Second Irishman after Coleman that joins the club within the past 3 days .. :D

City play Oxford tonight at home in a friendly, the team is....

Hart

Montoya

Smalling

Boyata

Radu

Espinosa

Isco

Gaitan

Thiago

Dembele

Zaha

Subs: Da Costa, Lees, Robinson, Trybull, Labyad, Ebecilio, Guidetti.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just thought I would confirm I will be accepting Stoke's offer for Marko Marin later providing i get nothing better.

Strongly looking for cash tbh as ive got nothing atm, stoke have offered me £15.5m which is just over what Bremen will offer me.

Ive made counter offers to Sunderland, Newcastle and Leeds United just in case.

City play Oxford tonight at home in a friendly' date=' the team is....

Hart

Montoya

Smalling

Boyata

Radu

Espinosa

Isco

Gaitan

Thiago

Dembele

Zaha

Subs: Da Costa, Lees, Robinson, Trybull, Labyad, Ebecilio, Guidetti.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just thought I would confirm I will be accepting Stoke's offer for Marko Marin later providing i get nothing better.

Strongly looking for cash tbh as ive got nothing atm, stoke have offered me £15.5m which is just over what Bremen will offer me.

Ive made counter offers to Sunderland, Newcastle and Leeds United just in case.[/quote']

Like the counter offer mate ive sent you a message in game:)

The offer for Santos EWERTON of Sporting de Braga from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bit surprised he was at external. Been a regular for Braga (Think hes injured though atm) But should easily rise from 83 to 86/85. :)

Marc Spicer (Forum - MaoaM) was unable to prevent a Blackpool defeat to York City.

Blackpool were given a football lesson by York City as they were hammered 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Lol. I dont even know what to say haha. Ill say Champions League hangover :D

World Cup starts tomorrow. Ivory Coast should qualify from the group consisting of France, Poland and Austria. :)

I just keep loosing :eek: this time to Hartlepool at home , Mariga with the goal for the in 73rd minute, I've an excuse tho :D I tried out new tactics.

Mario Focsa was unable to prevent a Huddersfield Town defeat to Hartlepool United.Huddersfield Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Hartlepool United in their Friendly fixture.

Manchester City 3-1 Oxford United

A.THIAGO 4

N.GAITAN 57

M.DEMBELE 70

Half Time

(1 - 0) C.MACKAIL-SMITH 77

3-1 Win at home against Oxford, Alcantara Thiago smashed it into the net just four minutes into the game, Nicolas Gaitan scored for city to put them two ahead - the shot took a deflection but Gaitan will take the credit.Moussa Dembele thundered in a overhead to make it 3-0 to city, Craig Mackail-Smith casullay rolled it into the net to pull one back for Oxford.. where was citys defence... It wasnt enough anyway :P 3-1 City.

Next and final game of our schedule is Barnsley at home on Saturday !

Have they permanently got rid of the chat? :confused:

I really hope not, i think it was a very good addition to the game.

I have deciced to make a group on facebook to let people know about what is going on in the heart of Crawley Town and anyone is welcome to join in. I will warn you though that it is very light hearted and there is potential that some people may find it offensive I assure you that it is only done as a joke and no harm meant. Below is a link to it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/352698601436217/

I will be posting short match reports from the start of next season which I wish everbody good luck for.

Lost to liverpool and fulham in my friendlies, good to play against the big boys though.

Still looking to shop altintop (89) around, since im not getting any external bids..

hopefully getting a few rises in this update, including my lone front man lasogga (85>86) and aurtenetxe to 87.

Also, world cup starts tomorrow for serbia, opening game against spain haha. however i will be happy with second place and through to the knockout phase. other teams are greece and peru.

Happy pre-season to all! :P

Finally have some external bids at Crewe. 7 players are on their way out including the star of last season Kevin Phillips (21 goals, 12 assists).

The bids should take me out of the red and give me a budget of around £12m. I then have another 8 or so players to get rid of before I then bring in a whole new bunch of players ready for the next season. Just hope I haven't over-estimated how far my budget will go.

Fingers crossed at Crewe.