English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Sebastián GALLEGOS of Atlético Madrid from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Gómez CRISTIAN of Espanyol from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Álex GÁLVEZ of Sporting from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Guillermo FERNÁNDEZ of Athletic Club from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

3 of them are risers so i can do a bit of part exchanging later in the season and 1 is a keeper for the future(Sebastián GALLEGOS) :D

Hello peoples.. I abandoned Stevenage because I had a load of assignments and that from uni' date=' but now I've done them all, and have none left for the year! :D So I looked through the available teams, saw Wycombe, and thought I'd come back and nick 'em! :)[/quote']

Good luck mate :D

Hello peoples.. I abandoned Stevenage because I had a load of assignments and that from uni' date=' but now I've done them all, and have none left for the year! :D So I looked through the available teams, saw Wycombe, and thought I'd come back and nick 'em! :)[/quote']

Welcome back mate

Welcome back mate :)

Falcao scored a brace on his non-competitive debut last week and today's game against the Leicester will be another good test for my team. obvouisly anything can happen in friendly's score wise so i'm looking for a good set of stats and hopefully a win but wont be too annoyed if we do lose!

team to face Leicester City Tonight:

Ruffier(89)

Piszczek(90) Dawson(89) Lombaerts(89) Fuchs(89)

Gustavo(90)

Chantome(89) Affelay(90)

Grosskreutz(89) -------- Reus(90)

Falcao(91)

Just out of interest has anyone still got a player they signed within the first few days of the set up as i've realized i've still got two in the shape of Gustavo(90) and Lombaerts(89). Gustavo's played 74 games and Lombaerts has featured in 61(8) :)

Finally does anyone have a interest in taking Lars Unnerstall next season as ill pick up a 10k to allow him to leave!

Just out of interest has anyone still got a player they signed within the first few days of the set up as i've realized i've still got two in the shape of Gustavo(90) and Lombaerts(89). Gustavo's played 74 games and Lombaerts has featured in 61(8) :)

I have McGregor, Van Bommel and Mandzukic (if that counts seen as it's his second spell at the club) :)

Finally does anyone have a interest in taking Lars Unnerstall next season as ill pick up a 10k to allow him to leave!

Matip' date='Signed him when he was rated 85 :) swapping a current rated 80 who was rated 81.Some good business for my club.I think that is my longest serving player and will always will be.Just realised Savic aswell and I just sold P.rodgriguez last week.but i bought him first few days.

Shorpe news

Andoni IRAOLA has completed his move to Shorpe United from Reading for £650,000 plus Giandomenico MESTO

Please with this.Reading needed the help so i gave most of my money away as he is in debt and he is saving a few wages now.

The offer for Raúl GARCIA of Atlético Madrid from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A player that was once 91 , and dropped by one 3 times as he's now rated 88.. On loan from Atletico Madrid at Osasuna and he's doing a good job there, scored 6 goals from Midfield and with Osasuna being 7th I expect him to stay or even pick a +1. Straight swap for Joe Ledley (+100k)

EDIT : Most probable team for tonight's friendly encounter against Birmingham_

Curci(88)

Wass(86) - Koscielny(89) - Dante(89) - Enrique(89)

Fer(87) - Poli(88)

Coleman(87) - Chadli(87) - N'Zogbia(89)

Cisse(89)

Subs: Bogdan(82) Ream(83) Ledley(86) Gibson(86) Forrest(85) Sonclair(85) Yakubu(87)

Shorpe news

Please with this.Reading needed the help so i gave most of my money away as he is in debt and he is saving a few wages now.

Cheers mate, nice doing business with you.

Miguel Danny is now also on the way out, going to Colchester with Siem De Jong and Karl Sheppard coming my way

Hog is this from Milwall?

I just got an offer of 1m + Gamberini in return for Yohan Cabaye.

To say I'm insulted is an understatement.

Didnt really want to say mate,as i like him as a manager doing a great job there,but it was pretty poor.

Anyway we have all tried it on i suppose so no harm done:)

Man City finished their championship season a week ago when we beat Barnsley 3-1, in our two recent friendly matches where we lost against Brighton and beat Oxford we havent been going full strength, ive been giving Subs/Reserves a game, tonight i feel like going with a full team, havent played for a week or two. (We went weak last day of season cause we already won title)

Its Barnsley tonight in a friendly, the team we played last day of the season, but tonight its a Stronger team with David Silva, Aguero and more starting.

Aguero hasnt started a game for 14 days (2 week) Silva hasnt started for 12 days (Just under 2 week)

TEAM TO FACE BARNSLEY TONIGHT IN MANCHESTER

Joe Hart (91)

Castro (90) Kompany (93) Clichy (91)

Y.Toure (93)

Valencia (91) Muller (93) A.Thiago (88) D.Silva (94)

Benzema (93) Aguero (94)

Subs: Smalling 88, Boyata 84, Parker 90, Gerrard 93, Gaitan 89, Dembele 88, Matri 90

First team players who dont make the squad - Chedjou, Westermann and Brama.

Half of my team is based on players playing in Englands so I'm expecting a few rating changes when the English reviews come about :

Tim Ream +1/2

Adam Bogdan +3

Laurent Koscielny +1

Jose Enrique Stay

Seamus Coleman Stay/+1

Darron Gibson Stay/+1

Scott Sinclair +2/1

Charles N'Zogbia Stay/-1

Djibrill Cisse Stay

Yakubu +1/Stay

Half of my team is based on players playing in Englands so I'm expecting a few rating changes when the English reviews come about :

Tim Ream +1/2

Adam Bogdan +3

Laurent Koscielny +1

Jose Enrique Stay

Seamus Coleman Stay/+1

Darron Gibson Stay/+1

Scott Sinclair +2/1

Charles N'Zogbia Stay/-1

Djibrill Cisse Stay

Yakubu +1/Stay

Bold - Yes

I have quite a few at Blackpool. Handanovic (90), Mexes (91), Juan (91), Sokratis (88) and Honda (89) :)

Tim Ream +1/2

Adam Bogdan +3

Laurent Koscielny +1

Jose Enrique Stay

Seamus Coleman Stay/+1

Darron Gibson Stay/+1

Scott Sinclair +2/1

Charles N'Zogbia Stay/-1

Djibrill Cisse Stay

Yakubu +1/Stay

Bold - Yes

Gibson will deffo get +1. He's plyed every game for Everton when he's been fit, and we've not lost.

Huddersfield 1-6 Birmigham

Ohh dear. My worst defeat as Huddersfield manager.I played 4-2-3-1 giving a few lads debuts while he's played 3-5-2. Not that shocked with the result, but the stats show that it was a much closer game than the score shows.Only positive is Gibson scoring on debut.

It's been a season with ups and downs but with no doubt enjoyable. Bring on next season.

Edit : Anything can happen in friendlies tho, Blackpool lost 5-0 to York :P

CITY TORTURE BARNSLEY WITH SIX !

Mr Active steered Manchester City to victory against Barnsley.

Manchester City outclassed Barnsley and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Manchester City 6-0 Barnsley

Alcantara Thiago found himself in yards of space and finished it well from 15 yards, Karim Benzema made it two just a couple of minutes later when he finished a shot off from just a yard, Thomas Muller got citys third, it was citys third goal in the space of 5 minutes - The German scored from a cross, Sergio Aguero made it 4-0 city on the 25th minute when the ball came crashing off the bar, Thomas Muller got his brace when he thundered it into the net, David Silva slotted the shot home after good footwork to make it 6-0 City !

- - - - - - -

This seasons championship schedule is completed, just over a day until the fixtures :D

The below results really interest me :P ...

Accrington Stanley 4-3 CHELSEA

Norwich 1-0 MANCHESTER UNITED

Stevenage 3-3 STOKE

BIRMINGHAM 0-1 Forest Green

Blackpool 4-1 Fleetwood

Blackpool ended the seaon with a win after a friendly 4-1 win. Carlos Tevez got his first for the club from the penalty spot. Fernandinho and Kerzhakov made it 3-0 at half-time. Willian rounded off a fantastic season with the fourth goal. Maurice had made it 3-1.

Still unsure what to do in the transfer market. I want atleast 2 more midfielders as I want a decent cup run. Just need to find the right player for the right price. If anyone is selling some 89/88 midfielders for cash let me know. Could maybe offer youngsters Saimon or Fernando if its a decent player.