English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Sorting my team out for next season and I'm looking to sell Pepe, Pedro, Pato, Moutinho, Musacchio, Kvist, Lulic, Kleber, Long and Merkel, would like to get a few deals done at least :)

The players that can go out on loan are Dos Santos, Wollscheid, Hoilett, Caulker, Shea, John and Zoet, put your bids in and I'll pick one at the start of the season :)

I'm also looking for any Center-Backs and Strikers rated 88/90, contact me if your willing to sell any :)

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Sorting my team out for next season and I'm looking to sell Pepe' date=' Pedro, Pato, Moutinho, Musacchio, Kvist, Lulic, Kleber, Long and Merkel, would like to get a few deals done at least :)

The players that can go out on loan are Dos Santos, Wollscheid, Hoilett, Caulker, Shea, John and Zoet, put your bids in and I'll pick one at the start of the season :)[/quote']

Sent you a message regarding loanees If I'm not mistaken Jack :D

Sorting my team out for next season and I'm looking to sell Pepe' date=' Pedro, Pato, Moutinho, Musacchio, Kvist, Lulic, Kleber, Long and Merkel, would like to get a few deals done at least :)

The players that can go out on loan are Dos Santos, Wollscheid, Hoilett, Caulker, Shea, John and Zoet, put your bids in and I'll pick one at the start of the season :)

I'm also looking for any Center-Backs and Strikers rated 88/90, contact me if your willing to sell any :)[/quote']

Wollscheid-Your chairman wont loan him out mate

I'm also looking for any Center-Backs and Strikers rated 88/90, contact me if your willing to sell any :)[/quote']

Left you a pm, let me know if you can see a deal

Also anyone know any new forum filled EC's opening up soon?, i've enjoy 7777 a lot so far so looking to join another

I think it would be nice if ye lads put up a few predictions for the new season ahead. I started it off' date=' here's the link.

EDIT : Accidentally called it Predictions for Division 3 instead of Season 3, I don't think you can change it.. so sorry about that.

No promotion from Division Three for a 89 Average team?

I think it would be nice if ye lads put up a few predictions for the new season ahead. I started it off' date=' here's the link.

EDIT : Accidentally called it Predictions for Division 3 instead of Season 3, I don't think you can change it.. so sorry about that.

I cant see Man city getting relagated

I might tho,Anyway well done.

I have plans to get promotion if I will sing some more good players, which I'll definitely do. I think this season in 3 division is gonna be very competitive.

Left you a pm' date=' let me know if you can see a deal

Also anyone know any new forum filled EC's opening up soon?, i've enjoy 7777 a lot so far so looking to join another[/quote']

There probably wont be anymore forum filled EC's as SM have changed it to just 2 divisions instead of 5, which is a bit boring.

Best bet is maybe joining one of the current ones. EC 8000 and 8888 are the ones im in and both are about 50/60% full, quite a few people from this setup are also in those ones. Dunno if your already in them though.

There probably wont be anymore forum filled EC's as SM have changed it to just 2 divisions instead of 5' date=' which is a bit boring[/quote']

I wouldn't say there won't be any. I get a feeling that the community in the end will either 1) get the 5 division EC back, however this is unlikely, or 2) we'll find a really old relatively untouched EC and fill that one up.

Option number 2 could be quite fun as there will be 3/4 managers in there using the set-up to fill their trophy cabinet the boring way. A sudden arrival of 40/50 forumers could come as quite a shock to those guys :D

I got about 1.4 million from season tickets, hopefully a season which ends in promotion!

I have re-submitted bids for the agreed loanees (izaguirre and shelvey) as they got recalled last night.

I'm looking for a 86+ wing/fwd for my final spot, I'll take good care I promise :P

I kick off the new season at home against wrexham, goodluck to everyone!

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Surprising that....:P

I've loan listed everyone on my squad who is available now, lower div's will be given preference and I prefer to spread the players around so chances are if you put 3 bids in you'll get 1 so you're better off choosing the player you want the most or messaging me in game to tell me your preferred player.

Surprising that....:P

I've loan listed everyone on my squad who is available now' date=' lower div's will be given preference and I prefer to spread the players around so chances are if you put 3 bids in you'll get 1 so you're better off choosing the player you want the most or messaging me in game to tell me your preferred player.[/quote']

Would very much appreciate Antoine Griezmann returning to Bournemouth for another season, was a big part of my team last season.