English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

grrr didnt get into this set up could some one tell me when a team becomes avalible? :mad:

Qpr ' date=' Bolton and southport out on offer at the moment they should be off in a few days if they don't get rejected earlier.

By the way, Peter Gold, the Hull City manager is a friend of mine. I've got him to sign up to the forum. So he can not be 'unknown' anymore lmao.

Nice this set up certainly has alot of new forumers in which surly can't be a bad thing :)

grrr didnt get into this set up could some one tell me when a team becomes avalible? :mad:

Mate Currently there are 3 unmanaged club... Tomorrow I won't be at home because I have my final exam... :( But I am sure that someone will contact you when there is a club available... and stay alert ...;)

Nice this set up certainly has alot of new forumers in which surly can't be a bad thing :)

Yeah, and he isn't new to the game, he's been on SM for a couple of years and has restarted after a few months out.. but I made him join the forum with my persuasive skills :P

All loans coming out of Preston will be completed after the current batch of transfers are complete. I have also promised Dom a few loans so I'm not sure if you'll get the players you wanted sorry Napoli. I'll make sure you get atleast 1 player of mine though :)

Yeah' date=' and he isn't new to the game, he's been on SM for a couple of years and has restarted after a few months out.. but I made him join the forum with my persuasive skills :P[/quote']

Ah that's good then , the forum adds something to the game in my opinion :D

Put another post to add to the earlier transfer news , will have one more up before 12 if anyones interested here they all are click here

Would love some feedback on these if anyone can give me some constructive critisism to make them better i'll happily take it :)

Put another post to add to the earlier transfer news ' date=' will have one more up before 12 if anyones interested here they all are click here

Would love some feedback on these if anyone can give me some constructive critisism to make them better i'll happily take it :)

a. Spell Successful and Jersey Properly :P

Besides that its mint.

From now on Georgie Thompson is going to be an anchor for all deals B)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0LWT4xEKgxym8pqWa7XJNceWR4YS7WpJbShjthOLDtMtAkdKVIQ&t=1

I think it's silly that the manager still didn't respond to the offer :o

I guess that he had shortlisted alot of players after taking the team and then gone to bed woken up with all the offers for his players and just hadn't seen the offer - my guess :P

I think its silly that clubs go on offer this early.

Bolton went on offer about 10minutes after the GW opened :o

I think it's silly that the manager still didn't respond to the offer :o

Don't actually think they're on offer. Think SM just do that, and then after the 5 days then they become available. Happened in WC 10,000:)

I guess that he had shortlisted alot of players after taking the team and then gone to bed woken up with all the offers for his players and just hadn't seen the offer - my guess :P

Its obvious why he left, he saw me join :P "Can't compete with him, too good" ;)

Don't actually think they're on offer. Think SM just do that' date=' and then after the 5 days then they become available. Happened in WC 10,000:)[/quote']
Chairman has offered the job to a manager.

I remember in some recent set-up this was also the case. Player's that got the offer took it :)

Made a prediction 'thread' on the group page. It's just for fun' date=' I'd love it if some managers would have a go too. :)[/quote']

Great idea mate I'll defo be getting involved :)

Its obvious why he left' date=' he saw me join :P "Can't compete with him, too good" ;)[/quote']

Must be the reason ;) and yes there was some sarcasim in my post earlier :D

Nice to see alot of people joining the social group still need a image if anyone can put something together would be much appreciated.

Looks like Leeds have gone into partnership with a division five club :)