English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Your chairman has increased the capacity of the Stadium by 11,826 seats. The new capacity has now increased to 24,661.

Thats good for me :)

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

I can't see this happening.

£1,858,018

My season ticket money :)

EDIT-Just seen my first fixtures lol-Cheslea,Arsenal,Spurs,Villa,Manchester Utd and then Man City and then champions Wolves.:(

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Surprising that....:P

I've loan listed everyone on my squad who is available now' date=' lower div's will be given preference and I prefer to spread the players around so chances are if you put 3 bids in you'll get 1 so you're better off choosing the player you want the most or messaging me in game to tell me your preferred player.[/quote']

Any chance of Walcott returning to Huddersfield seeing he's still kinda concerned about his lack of games?

Huddersfield News

Expected a bit more, but this is what I received.

Season Ticket Receipts 1,415,972

Nice to see My Chairman and I are on the same page, though I'd like to push it a bit more and go for the play-offs!

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

PreSeason :

Mon 26 Mar -- Newcastle United

Tue 27 Mar -- Bradford City

Wed 28 -- West Ham United

Thu 29 Mar -- Barnet

Fri 30 Mar -- Coventry City

Cup and Shield :

English Championship Cup Round 1 - Torquay United

Mon 23 Apr English Championship Shield Round 1 - Exeter City

First 3 Games of the Season..Nice to see that I'm starting off with two homes games :D

[H] - Barnsley

[H] - Queens Park Rangers

Division 2 [A] - Leicester City

Your chairman has increased the capacity of the Stadium by 411 seats. The new capacity has now increased to 26,172.

It's not much, but it's still pretty handy!

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Was expecting a little more after getting into Europe last season. Oh well, puts less pressure on me.

Season Ticket Receipts - £2,090,122

Nice :)

First three fixtures:

[H] West Brom

[A] Sunderland

[H] Colchester

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

for once i have to agree!

Danny WELBECK joins on loan for another campaign, thanks once again to Rick @ Man Utd!

Hopefully our other pre-arranged loan for Wojciech SZCZESNY will arrive in the next day or so, thanks to Ed.

Wed 21 Mar Friendly [A] 1 - 0 Birmingham City

Sat 24 Mar Friendly [H] 2 - 2 Hartlepool United

our first friendlies went well, but cant read too much into them!

Season Ticket Receipts £228,188

very small cash injection, keeps us in the black for now. 4 more days and get back into the transfer market...

Deleted the chairman start to the season message on accident so have no idea what my aim is meant to be! :P

Going to aim for top 8/10 this season! we picked up around 2.8M through season ticket sales giving us a nice pot at around 15M.

First Few games are

Div1- Colchester

ElGh- Hannover

Div1- Blackpool

Div1- Arsenal

ElGh- PSV

tough start! got friendly's against Hartlepool, West Ham, Wrexham, Newcastle and Walsall first however won't be paying much attention to them as the've proven to be completely random anyways!

still looking to trade in and out before the season commences, Players like Chantome, Affelay and Dawson could be used in the right deal (not looking to drop ratings!)

Reading's revival season will get underway at Southend on the first day, followed by home games against Tranmere Rovers, Leyton Orient and Yeovil Town before going to Northampton.

Nicolas Otamendi is also on his way out of the club, the last big name going out of Reading, with promising youngsters Marc Muniesa and Carlos Casemiro arriving to provide some much needed depth and wage cuts. Also coming in to help with depth are the loans of Fetfatzidis and Sturridge from Chelsea from the season.

Got £1,500,000 from season tickets which is about 50% more than I was expecting so thrilled to bits with that. Only £2.3m in the red now :D

Chairman wants me to mount a serious title challenge but tbh, I just want to stabilise my league position. I.e. - not be in a relegation scrap

Very surprised to see we have friendlys every day up until the start of the season ? - Im sure its a new thing - Anyway, I play Leyton tonight, Fleetwood tomorrow, Bolton on wednesday, Stockport on thursday and Yeovil on friday.

SEASON NEWS !

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Hahahahaha, how unrealistic, a team wins the championship and then is expected to win the premier league.

FIRST 5 GAMES:

Sat 31 Mar Division 1 [A] - Everton

Wed 4 Apr Division 1 [H] - Wigan Athletic

Sat 7 Apr Division 1 [H] - Fulham

Wed 11 Apr Division 1 [A] - Liverpool

Sat 14 Apr Division 1 [H] - Millwall

No complaints from me, especially when I look at Shorpes start, 6 out of 7 of their first games are solid !

CUP AND SHIELD:

Mon 16 Apr English Championship Cup Round 1 [A] - Northampton Town

Northampton away, They have a very strong team and are capable of winning.

Mon 23 Apr English Championship Shield Round 1 [A] - Chelsea

Chelsea away in the shield, They were the cup winners last season.

Finally

I got awarded £4.1M for seasons tickets etc from last season.

Your chairman has increased the capacity of the Stadium by 4,284 seats. The new capacity has now increased to 26,150.

Financially this is huge for my Blackpool team. Also with the champions league again so we should get a nice wod of cash each week now.

I play Milan, Zenit and Atletico Madrid in the Champions League. Should qualify from that group.

My seaon tickets were £2,312,194 which is pretty good.

At the moment the only decent player available for loan is Ewerton (CB 83). I am hopefully signing 2 new squad players so should be able to loan someone else out, but ill post on here if I can.

Guest <klhepworth.

Thanks to the Manchester United boss for Fabio on loan, hoping to bring in some of the loans I had last season but if not no worries. Bit annoyed with Mike Hanke getting a +2 before I could get him:( Anyway, should have some nice risses and then I'm gonna completely revamp my Brentford for the third time and try and get the promotion that my Chairlady's after!

Arsenal News

This season’s bits and bobs are in, here’s the overview:-

Money

Season Ticket Receipts £5,476,195

Healthy sum of cash there, certainly the biggest pre season ticket sales I have had at any club – and by some distance too.

However, the chairlady has not seen fit to inject any cash herself as yet I see. Must be that “time of the month”. Giver her a few days and she may splash some cash. Anyone wishing to cash in on some youth let me know.

Objectives

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge

About right, I expect to be up there at the good end in my first full go at 7777.

PreSeason

Mon 26 Mar

[H] - Cambridge United

Tue 27 Mar

[A] - Bristol City

Wed 28 Mar

[A] - Hereford United

Thu 29 Mar

[A] - Aston Villa

Fri 30 Mar

[H] - Nottingham Forest

Won’t be setting up much on these; probably bog standard tactics for each game. I certainly won’t be tweaking tactics as I usually do. No disrespect to any of the teams but I never, ever take pre season seriously and rarely even look at them – a game every day to season kick off will not change that (what a joke, stooooopid amount of games that)

Europe

SMFA Shield Group A

Tue 3 Apr - (H) – Stoke

Tue 10 Apr – (A) – Bordeux

Tue 17 Apr – (A) - Olympiacos

Didn’t even realise I was in Europe so delighted to see these pop up! No disrespect to Stoke but looking to make it to the next stage and out of this group with my reserves.

Cup and Shield

English Championship Cup Round 1

Mon 16 Apr – (A) - QPR

In truth I was hoping for a bye as the games stack up. Last thing I wanted was an away day banana skin like this.

English Championship Shield Round 1

Mon 23 Apr - (H) - Hull

Nice to have this at home, but in truth I have a heck of a lot of games to play so no idea what condition the squad will be in by that time.

Utterly Ridiculous Stuff

Sat 5 May Friendly [H] - Spartak Moskva

Wed 9 May Friendly [H] - Sporting CP

Eh!? What brain of Britain threw these two mindless games in there?

My schedule is mental over the first month – 31 days and 19 games – a GAME EVERY DAY AND A HALF (however that works!). Absolutely bonkers, already regretting loaning out players!

The League

Sat 31 Mar Division 1

(A) – Blackpool

Wed 4 Apr

(H) – Shorpe

Sat 7 Apr

(H) - Leeds

Cant grumble with two outta three at home. Don’t think there is such a thing as an easy game in this GW so expect all of these to be close.

Got a couple of mill through season ticket sales, and as expected I'm expected to mount a serious promotion challenge. After last season's epic collapse towards the end of last season, I expect my players to perform much better this season.

Einstein defines insanity as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." With that in mind, I'm gunna be sticking with roughly the same players and formation and hoping something changes.

The offer for Mohammed ABDELLAOUE of Hanover from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My only transfer so far, a straight swap with some random 87 rated RB. Very happy with this, as he seems to be a very reliable scorer for Hannover and could well hit 89 at the next changes if he keeps up his form. Means that I now have 3 talented strikers at the club but only one RB, so that's the position to be filled.

Stoke City [A], Covscum [A] and Huddersfield Town [H] are my first three fixtures, will hopefully make a decent start and will be disappointed if we don't beat Coventry by at least 3 goals.

Blimey, all these flipp’n games means I need three teams as I see it.

First Team

92 Lloris

92 Sagna

94 Lahm

93 Lucio

92 Hummells

97 Xavi

95 Sneidjer

93 Nasri

94 Ozil

93 Gomez

94 Robben

94 Avg Rating

Second Team

92 Lloris

87 Corchia

85 Traore

88 Munoz

87 Mangala

94 Alonso

89 Wilshere

86 Mlapa

85 Ayew

90 Neymar

89 Horau

88 Avg Rating

Reserves

92 Lloris

80 Flanagan

84 Contento

85 Stambouli

83 Bartley

88 Ramsey

84 Shelvey

85 Pacheco

84 Usami

80 Myachi

80 Watt

84 Avg Rating

As and when I drop out of the various diff cups, shield etc then players will become available but gonna have to call time on anymore loans I’m afraid – this schedule has caught me off kilter massively.

With Usami and Shelvey already out on loan for the season – cant go back on that now – and Magala, Corchia and Traore deals agreed for a few weeks (ironically when I most need them!) Arsenal will be entering the market for cash deals only.

If you looking at off loading any of the following, rated between 82 and 86, regardless of age, let me know:-

RB

CB

CM/DM/AM

WING/LM

They don’t have to be decent to be honest and I will probably get what I need from external, but let me know if you have someone.

Blimey' date=' all these flipp’n games means I need three teams as I see it.

First Team

92 Lloris

92 Sagna

94 Lahm

93 Lucio

92 Hummells

97 Xavi

95 Sneidjer

93 Nasri

94 Ozil

93 Gomez

94 Robben

94 Avg Rating

Second Team

92 Lloris

87 Corchia

85 Traore

88 Munoz

87 Mangala

94 Alonso

89 Wilshere

86 Mlapa

85 Ayew

90 Neymar

89 Horau

88 Avg Rating

Reserves

92 Lloris

80 Flanagan

84 Contento

85 Stambouli

83 Bartley

88 Ramsey

84 Shelvey

85 Pacheco

84 Usami

80 Myachi

80 Watt

84 Avg Rating

As and when I drop out of the various diff cups, shield etc then players will become available but gonna have to call time on anymore loans I’m afraid – this schedule has caught me off kilter massively.

With Usami and Shelvey already out on loan for the season – cant go back on that now – and Magala, Corchia and Traore deals agreed for a few weeks (ironically when I most need them!) Arsenal will be entering the market for cash deals only.

If you looking at off loading any of the following, rated between 82 and 86, regardless of age, let me know:-

RB

CB

CM/DM/AM

WING/LM

They don’t have to be decent to be honest and I will probably get what I need from external, but let me know if you have someone.[/quote']

Just to let you know, your players dont lose any fitness from europian games

Just to let you know' date=' your players dont lose any fitness from europian games[/quote']

Correct but they also dont recover.

So lets say they play a league/cup/shield game and drop to 86 fitness.

Then they play a euro game and stay at 86

Then they play a league/cup/shield game and drop again

Then euro.......you get the idea.

Appreciate the heads up but ive been here before mate - trust me 2.5 -3 teams is what it will take.

Alonso in the second team.

Amazing

Well Alonso/Hummels/Nasri will switchxaround between first abd second teams depending on formation - it did look a little like i was on a one way trip to ego central with a single stop at show off point there for a while. Alonso will be getting most of his mins in the first team in reality.

Oh and sorry for the multi post - on my phone and it cant cope with multi quotes apparently. It can talk to me, recommend a restaurant locally and maje home movies but, whoa, a multi forum quote - what you think this is - the 90's? Youll be expecting 3D tv's next.

Hahahahaha' date=' how unrealistic, a team wins the championship and then is expected to win the premier league.

[/quote']

Not that unrealistic when that team is Man City.

Huddersfield News

The loan offer for Theo WALCOTT of Manchester United from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Massive addition to the team, as Walcott returns to Galpharm after a successful loan spell where he scored 4 and set up 2 in 8 appearances. Massive thanks to Rick once again, nice to see him helping out smaller teams and that he divides the loans fairly between everyone.

This is how the squad looks like.

Capture-26.png

Looking for two more loans if anyone is willing to help out, a left back and a central midfield :)

Charles N'zogbia is available for sale . Two for one , Cash+a player or higher sum of cash would be considered :)

Fixtures :

These are my pre-season matches.

Capture1-2.png

Playing Newcastle tonight in our first pre-season match, they have won the two previous meetings 2-0 .. A draw would be a great result.