English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Sebastian Giovinco rose to 89 :D going to keep him now!

Leeds First team now stands with:

1-91

4-90's

15-89's

2-88's

Really want to push for a good season possibly a Top 8/10 finish! Sill do Anglos report if I get the time, good luck to everyone in the opening game of the season hopefully this can be the best in 7777's short history :)

Edit: still got two talents left to sell looking for 1.5M for each.

Luke Garbutt(75) Everton Left back, played/playing for England at Youth Levels, stolen from Leeds academy a few years ago!

Rabiu Ibrahim, talented Nigerian Winger, recently signed for Celtic after leaving psv more than likely will break through up in Scotland and could turn out to be a decent player!

Sunderland visit West Ham in the first game of the new season.

Not been much in the way of transfer activity at Sunderland,although i have addressed the youth side with several additions.Now have a decent cup side to put out.

Additions include..

Matt Phillips

Cenk Tosun

Sergio Terjera

Alex Serrano

Victor Ibarbo

Angelo Henriquez.

First match of the season for Huddersfield is at home against Barnsley in the "West Riding Derby" , these are previous meetings between the two :

19 Nov, 2011 League Huddersfield Town 4 - 0 Barnsley

8 Feb, 2012 League Barnsley 2 - 3 Huddersfield Town

Despite Barnsley having a few decent players I fully expect to win tonight as I have all my players available. We've had a pretty decent pre-season and I hope we can continue our great form.

The offer for Jirès KEMBO-EKOKO of Rennes from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Rennes will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Think Sheffield United might have beaten me :(

hereford have made their last two signings, possibly forever.

Dimitris Kourbelis, 18 y.o. rated 77 is the 11th greek in our squad, i was disappointed not to get a greek gk but they will just have to take it in turns when it comes to the training matches.

finally Jacob Melling, a young 16 y.o. kid from oz, no idea what he is like but we need all the help we can get around the ground with all the development that is happening.

the chairman expects promotion, which surprised me as all he wanted from me was a settled squad that can finish in the top half.

just had a look at the div.3 ratings and although we average 87 we might be 86 without our loans, it still puts us in the top half, i thought more teams would have improved their squads by now, cant be many 88's + left.

i will settle for 10th place with the play -offs being a very successful season.

tonight we start with a home game against chesterfield, if we dont get 5,000 through the gates tonight, it will be very disappointing.

we will stick with having a seperate team for monday's and cup games, our 2nd eleven will be mainly greeks and we are quite happy with the ratings of that team.

i see f.g.r. (Current A.R.S.E. holders) taking div. 5 this year.

Bath for div.4 but they will have stiff competition from burton,brentford,doncaster and exeter.

div. 3, a tough one but i think northampton and wrexham will carry on their fine form with hartlepool and m.k. dons pushing them.

div.2, for me the best 2 managers here have the lowest rated teams, carlisle and bournemouth will give newcastle a run for their money.i'll put cardiff in there as well.

div.1, i dont see wolves winning it twice, i think it will be between arsenal and chelsea with my money going on arsenal.

The offer for Neil TAYLOR of FC Schalke 04 from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

A million over my wage budget per player but at 4m l believe this is well worth it.

..The offer for Giles BARNES of FBK Kaunas from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

3m and as with Taylor both on 12k a term which suits my budget.

The offer for Craig DAWSON of Tamworth from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

still very highly rated and at 3m worth a try and fits into the new look team well.

I will be keeping the slight higher rated player(core) in the hope of building a team of younger players who will in time become first team regulars.

Carragger and Olic can both leave.

Things looking up for this season. After winning all 5 pre-season games whilst only conceding 1 goal in the process, the team is also nicely coming together with a huge chunk of the wage bill coming off also. Hopefully start off with a win away at Leyton Orient tonight. :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Mike Williamson and Caballero (Malaga keeper) are both coming to Brentford, hopeful of +1/2s for both and that will allow me to sell or P/E Pantilimon (if anyone wants him give me a shout) and maybe Gadzhibkhov. Looking forward to rises for Bernardo and Cadamuro in the Spanish changes and Dyer in the Prem changes:D

Crewe Alexandra 2 - 2 Burton Albion

A.Agostini 3

L.Duarte 52

S.Derry 59

F.Aurelio 79

Crewe are still not quite ready for this season with their summer revamp still very much in progress but the home fans were left leaving the ground slightly more optimistic than when they arrived after a 2-2 draw. Travelling Burton boasted a strong side coming into the game and whilst they saw the lionshare of the chances Crewe were calm and collective on the ball and were clinical infront of goal.

Lerin Duarte picked up where he left off with a goal to start the season. He finished last season with 9 goals and 14 assists. Shaun Derry also netted on debut.

Crewe will be looking to strengthen in time for their next 2 games against Stevenage and Morecambe as they continue to build a side capable of securing another season of D4 football.

Preston start off the season with a good 2-2 draw at home to West Brom. The stats were near enough equal, so a point for both sides was fair. I also came out of the game without any injuries or suspensions, so a good start all round! Good game Said mate :)

Edit: Also received just over £500,000. Good stuff!

Guest <klhepworth.

Kieran Hepworth steered Brentford to victory against Accrington Stanley. Brentford beat Accrington Stanley 3 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture. Mccormack scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Futacs was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I love Ross McCormack in this EC, scored 20 last season and got a bundle in pre-season and now two on the opening day against a strong Accrington side! Great opening result:)

Season started with a 0-0 against Histon.. had plenty of shots, just couldn't score, definitely need to buy a decent striker!

My finances were a bit poor though, lost -£109,533..

Only had 2920 attendance which gave me £86,432..

Filling my stadium completely could bring me £296,000..

Hmmm..