English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Rick James steered Manchester United to victory against Fulham.

Manchester United beat Fulham 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Rooney scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Robinho and Hamsik were also amongst the goalscorers

Happy with that to start the season:D

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Lost 2-1 to Chelsea.Not bad for a first result :D

£487' date='132 Earned that much from the game :) This puts my total to 1.4 million[/quote']

A baptism of fire to Div 1 really but you cant be disappointed with that result it was a close run thing 1-1 at one point :)

Huddersfield 2 - 2 Barnsley

Such a disappointing start of the season, especially after being ahead twice. Chadli scored an early goal for my team to open the score in the 7th minute, it was 1-1 at half time as Matuidi scored in the 33rd minute for them. Walcott managed to put us ahead once again in the 56th minute but they equalized late on trough Harnik in the 81st minute.

Only made a profit of 200k at home, and it was pretty much full-house. Not happy at all in terms of finances. I'll be somewhere around -4/5 million by the end of the season. :mad: Add to that, a minor injury to Enrique.

Crawley Town beat Fleetwood Town 2-0 with Mohamed Chikoto scoring the first on the 13th minute quickly followed by captain fantastic from Guam, Ken Iwao scoring his first goal for the club in the 20th minute. Mohamed Chikoto was heavily involved again with the centre back from Niger being sent off for two bookable offences in the 68th minute (late lunge & dissent). Made less of loss than I thought with a a loss of £72,000 although it was a home gain so an away game should mean a loss of around £117,000. Next up is an away trip to Mansfield Town on Monday.

I cant even log in :( I get to the login bit and type my details in and then it goes to a blank screen.

Yep' date=' I just got a quick glance at the results before SM went down again and it finished 3-2 to Millwall :)[/quote']

Yh thanks both of you

Sean Oneill earned a draw with Everton against Manchester City.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Everton and Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

Terry scored the only goal for Everton and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Happy with that :D

Blackpool 1-0 Arsenal

Blackpool keep up there great record against Arsenal, having never lost to them in the league in this setup :D Debuchy got the only goal of the game in the 17th minute. Tevez got the MOM award on his first league start for the club :)

A baptism of fire to Div 1 really but you cant be disappointed with that result it was a close run thing 1-1 at one point :)

Im not :) too lose only 2-1 to the best manager in 7777 is good,Shame we couldn't hold for the draw,But well done :).But now i have Ed's Arsenal next.

Stockport lose in the opening day of the season to Bristol Rovers, in a 1-0 encounter. With many debuts in the starting 11, in the first 4-5 games for me it's about settling in and perhaps getting a win or 2, but that didn't come today. Im still confident I can succeed in Div 3, and I shall not panic after 1 game. Next up are Hartlepool on Monday.

Opening day ended in a draw at Everton.

Team: Hart, Chedjou, Kompany, Westermann, Valencia, Yaya Toure, Clichy, Muller, Silva, Aguero, Benzema. Subs: Castro, Smalling, Radu, Parker, Gaitan, Gerrard, Matri.

Everton 1-1 Manchester City

David Silva scored for Man City after seven minutes after neat footwork, the manchester club led, After half time John Terry put the Toffee's level when he beat two of citys defenders and slotted home a great solo effort, Everton were the better side for much of the second half, and the stats seem to say city should be happy with the point.

SUBS - 60 MINUTES !

Out

A.Chedjou

H.Westermann

T.Muller

In

G.Castro

C.Smalling

S.Parker

57% 43%

Total Shots

23 19

Shots On Target

12 6

Corners

3 4

Yellow Cards

2 1

Red Cards

0 0

They had more of the ball, also they had near enough twice as many shots getting about triple the amount on target, Karim Benzema picked up a booking for us.

-------------------------------------------------

PREDICTED AND ACTUAL SCORES:

Colchester V Leeds - It was 1-0 I predicted 2-2

Blackpool V Arsenal - It was 1-0 I predicted 1-3

Shorpe V Chels - It was 1-2 I predicted 1-2

Millwall V Tottenham- It was 3-2 I predicted 2-1

Liverpool V Aston Vi - It was 5-0 I predicted 3-2

Fulham V Man United - It was 2-5 I predicted 2-3

Everton V Man-City--- It was 1-1 I predicted 1-1

Wigan Ath V Wolves - It was 4-4 I predicted 1-3

West Ham V Sunderl - It was 3-1 I predicted 2-1

Preston V West Brom - It was 2-2 I predicted 2-2

Actually happy with how my predictions went - I actually got 3 correct - Everton 1-1 Man City, Shorpe 1-2 Chelsea and Preston 2-2 West Brom, I managed get 4 correct teams to win that was Millwall, Liverpool, Man United and West Ham, the only three I didnt get right at all was Leeds getting a draw at Colchester and Blackpool beating Arsenal along with Wigan getting a point against Wolves.

Happy with that :D

As I said above looking at the stats I am ;), Especially as it was first day of the season, cant argue with that, I play Wigan on Wednesday in my second game, Im not sure if hes a forumer ? - Either way I think I will get 3 points against them. I predicted a 1-1 draw for our game last night. :D

beat wrexham 3-2 at home, now heading to walsall in this crazy 3 games a week period.

can hopefully cover the suspension and injury I picked up from the first fixture.

got a nice rise with AURIER going from 84 > 86, still hoping for a few more to come through when spain is reviewed.

Also well done to whoever signed strootman, my bid must have gone close :P