• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

had to end my post yesterday before i wanted to , so i'll wish everyone who sees the season out , the best of luck.

congratulation to chelsea and blackpool on the trophies already won.

Hereford start life in div. 3 with a nice 2-1 home win over chesterfield.

MOM,crouch put away the penalty and endo got the second in front of only 4,300, which is suprising as the ground seemed full except for the away end that only had 23 fans in it.

after chatting to some of them, they say the club is going downhill fast, last season started with high hopes and they faded fast and now they havnt seen their manager for 3 weeks, they wish they could find him so they could sack him. shame to see a team that had great potential, wasted.

swindon visit on monday , so a tougher game expected, managed to get together an 84 rated 2nd team , very pleasing that we have decent depth for the monday night games.

For anyone interested:

Clubs available

Kidderminster Harriers

Lincoln City

Rochdale

Southend United

All four clubs are on offer to different managers.

Clubs close to losing their manager

Darlington (28 days since last online)

Eastbourne Borough (27 days)

Bristol Rovers (26 days)

Oxford United (25 days)

Hull City (24 days)

Chesterfield (19 days)

Bristol Rovers and Hull are the most appealing prospects. I'd like to see someone decent get Bristol Rovers as I built most of that team and since I left, they've had a succession of managers who haven't committed to them.

Bury in desperate need of a midfielder on loan...CM,DM or AM would do.

waiting on an external coming in so I can strengthen this area, so it wouldn't be for long ;)

............................ In transfer news ...............

Alexander MERKEL has completed his move to Bury from Tottenham Hotspur

a big fan of this young lad, so very happy to have nabbed him ...... cheers Jack

The offer for Guilherme SIQUEIRA of Granada CF from Bury has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Having a great season at Granada, which has had him linked with a summer move to Barca

The offer for Tongo DOUMBIA of Rennes from Bury has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

already been linked with Arsenal this season, but he should really make his impact next season when M'Vila gets a move

The offer for Ezequiel SCHELOTTO of Atalanta from Bury has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Is constantly linked with a move to a bigger Italian club, hopefully it this summer.......having another good season in Serie A

and finally..........needed some cheap cup team players, so snapped up these beauty's :P

The offer for Free Agent Max POWER from Bury has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Aidan CHIPPENDALE from Bury has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Guest <klhepworth.

Brentford could do with a midfielder and a striker in on loan, 82+. Thanks to Manchester United by the way for the loan of Fabio, a big help!

Gadzhibkov (84-rated CB/LB regular for Anzhi) and Costel Pantilimon (86-rated Man City reserve keeper, looks a talent) are both available for cash, looking for a bit more than CV but want a quick sale so let me know if you want either:)

Bury in desperate need of a midfielder on loan...CM' date='DM or AM would do.

[/quote']

Sanchez Ilie - 80 Rated CM is the best available, I could recall Alcantara Rafinha from unmanaged southend if you want him - 80 Rated AM.

Brentford could do with a midfielder and a striker in on loan' date=' 82+. Thanks to Manchester United by the way for the loan of Fabio, a big help!

Gadzhibkov (84-rated CB/LB regular for Anzhi) and Costel Pantilimon (86-rated Man City reserve keeper, looks a talent) are both available for cash, looking for a bit more than CV but want a quick sale so let me know if you want either:)[/quote']

I will give you Moussa Dembele for 5 league games if you want him, Ive done the same with Huddersfield for Stefan Radu. :) - Reason its 5 games is so i can get them back fully fit for my first cup game against Northampton.

Sanchez Ilie - 80 Rated CM is the best available' date=' I could recall Alcantara Rafinha from unmanaged southend if you want him - 80 Rated AM.

I will give you Moussa Dembele for 5 league games if you want him, Ive done the same with Huddersfield for Stefan Radu. :) - Reason its 5 games is so i can get them back fully fit for my first cup game against Northampton.[/quote']

Rafinha would be great mate ;)

The offer for Free Agent Ákos BUZSAKY from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Has played enough this season to keep his 83, a bargain at £1.6m. Will be worth double that at Crewe.

The offer for Gennaro BRACIGLIANO of Marseille from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He just dropped to 85 and that 85 should be safe for the next few months. Another buy to sell. Cost £2.2m, will be worth around £6m

The offer for Gareth MCAULEY of Nacional from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Have snapped up McAuley in a few set-ups. He's a solid 85 who could/should reach 86. Cost £3m, will be worth £4.5m here.

The offer for Ivan KLASNIC of Fiorentina from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Kevin Phillips' replacement will arrive in the shape of Ivan Klasnic. Set me back £3.5m but my chariman values him at £7.2m. He should also get a rise from 86 to 87 or maybe even 88 after establishing himself in Bolton's starting XI and bagging 8 goals in the PL.

-------------------------------------

Disappointed to see that a late Forest Green bid has cost me Chris Herd. Was really hoping to pick him up as a replacement for Angel Michel. Will have to have a little look around now for a different player.

Guest <klhepworth.

Sanchez Ilie - 80 Rated CM is the best available' date=' I could recall Alcantara Rafinha from unmanaged southend if you want him - 80 Rated AM.

I will give you Moussa Dembele for 5 league games if you want him, Ive done the same with Huddersfield for Stefan Radu. :) - Reason its 5 games is so i can get them back fully fit for my first cup game against Northampton.[/quote']

That would be cracking mate! I'll stick the bid in now:)

My Colchester United side secured there first 3 points in the Premier League' date=' with a 1-0 win over Aaron's Leeds United. The only goal of the game came from Ibisevic (3). One downside to the game was the sending off of Ledesma 1 minute into his debut. :eek: Come on ref. :P

Unlucky Aaron, good game. :)[/quote']

Well done mate a deserved victory, never do well against promoted sides so pleased this game is out of the way! :)

Sorry for the double Post, Few players available for Transfer at Leeds:

Rabiu Ibrahim(75) - 1M

Luke Garbutt(75)- 1.5M

Then:

Cerrio Johnathan(88) RB/RM 26 Year old Brazilian is avalalible for Transfer willing to part with him for Cash tb comes off in the 7th I wont be accepting any offer below his P/E, Vm me a offer and on the 7th I'll decide.

Also:

Willing to P/E Chantome, Dawson, Affelay and possibly Bodmer can add Youth's (Bar: Ward Prowse, Leitner, Bittencourt and Unnerstall) and Cash!

If interested Pm/Vm me :)

Friendly match - Sunday 1st April !

Mr Active steered Manchester City to victory against Southampton.

Manchester City beat Southampton 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Thiago scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gaitan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Won 0-2 away at RedBull's southampton.

Nicolas Gaitan volleyed in a goal for us in the 52nd minute of the game which was a shot set up by Alcantara Thiago, Young talent Thiago then scored from the penalty spot towards the end of the game !

FGR pick up Espanyol Midfield pair Joan VERDU & Javi MARQUEZ.

Helped me get rid of a few Ecuadorian risers i had, plus a small amount of cash for each.

both rated 88, VERDU has been a driving force in the middle of the park, who knows could go to 89. MARQUEZ has been out for a long time injured but seems to be a big player for them. fits into a Spanish trio in the middle of the park

Javi Marquez (88)

Verdu (88) --- Iturraspe (86)

also picked up Inigo PEREZ of Bilbao, due a nice rise, ILLARRAMENDI of Sociedad, 82 rated but should get at least +2 seems a prospect too & to complete the depth in the middle Chris HERD of Aston Villa & Sebastian RODE a key player for Eintracht Frankfurt & Germany U21's. Both rated 80 and should pick up a few rating points. Looking for one more CM to keep the side strong for the whole campaign.

Then looking to add depth to the defence as im very thin there, could do with a couple of CB's just to shore things up.

Guest <klhepworth.

FGR pick up Espanyol Midfield pair Joan VERDU & Javi MARQUEZ.

Helped me get rid of a few Ecuadorian risers i had' date=' plus a small amount of cash for each.

both rated 88, VERDU has been a driving force in the middle of the park, who knows could go to 89. MARQUEZ has been out for a long time injured but seems to be a big player for them. fits into a Spanish trio in the middle of the park

[center']Javi Marquez (88)

Verdu (88) --- Iturraspe (86)[/center]

also picked up Inigo PEREZ of Bilbao, due a nice rise, ILLARRAMENDI of Sociedad, 82 rated but should get at least +2 seems a prospect too & to complete the depth in the middle Chris HERD of Aston Villa & Sebastian RODE a key player for Eintracht Frankfurt & Germany U21's. Both rated 80 and should pick up a few rating points. Looking for one more CM to keep the side strong for the whole campaign.

Then looking to add depth to the defence as im very thin there, could do with a couple of CB's just to shore things up.

Sorry for messing you about with Balgradean, realised I need to keep him now anyway as my second keeper.

Andujar Coke is heading to Brentford and thanks for the recent loans from Man City and Swindon!

The offer for Henri BEDIMO of Palermo from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Palermo will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Other team withdrew so I now have my cup LB :) Bedimo recently rose to 88. Theres a few better at external who are TB but I dont want to wait. Had to swap Saimon though which im dissapointed with as hes a huge talent, but ill defo be buying him back.

Handanovic (90)

Debuchy (90) Mexes (91) Juan (91) Kolarov (89)

Fernandinho (90) Adam (89)

Podolski (91) Meireles (91) Willian (90)

Tevez (93)

Handanovic (90)

Danilo (87) Sokratis (88) Kaboul (89) Bedimo (88)

Glushakov (88) Fernando (84)

Martinez (80) Asamoah (89) Honda (89)

Kerzhakov (90)

Just need a 88+ winger and the squad will be done :)

My 1000th post on the forum.. Only one place it was ever going to be on :D

Diego Tardelli is on his way out of Reading, need the cash so desperately. I lost 400k from the opening game of the season. Hopefully after tonight's game I might be left with around £5m to invest back into the team, as £3m of the £8m i'll get from the sale will go to paying off the debts. Tough times at the Madejski