English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Sheffield United 3 - 1 Birmingham City

Monster.

This team is now playing as it was at the end of last season. The first game of the season hiccup can be forgotten about. Onwards and upwards hopefully. Would love a playoff spot this year!

Oh i read it wrong :rolleyes: Well i see you staying up :P but if we both go down atleast we will have a bigger stadium in division 2 rather than having a 12k stadium like last season B)

Thanks mate. If we get relagated though, do you think we would fill out the grounds? I doubt it. I hope we both stay up though, because i certainly don't miss the 3 games a week one bit. :)

Forest Green Rovers maintain a perfect start with a 0-5 demolition job on Tamworth. I fielded a stronger side than i wanted to as i expected them to go full strength. Tamworth got some good results last season so i expected a close game but got the opposite.

Welbeck grabs a hatfull and MOM, Burak Yilmaz & Matias Suarez notching as well.

All the talk of us been favourites could be a curse, we lead the league from the start of last season and collapsed mid season and surged again late on but it was too little too late. Yes we have a strong side but its all about them gelling all season. So far the Tamworth game showed a team working well, its just keeping it up. With the 3 game weeks, squad players will have to step up.

Financially we are going to run at a big loss but i have recruited players who i am happy to move on after their rises. Il be looking at a 5 to 6 million pound debt in 10 weeks when i can sell again but i feel i have it covered.

(well, kinda praying Second divisions of the big 5/Turkey/Holland changes come around in the mean time!!)

Thanks mate. If we get relagated though' date=' do you think we would fill out the grounds? I doubt it. I hope we both stay up though, because i certainly don't miss the 3 games a week one bit. :)[/quote']

It's one of the things I despise this 3 games a week lark. :(

Thanks mate. If we get relagated though' date=' do you think we would fill out the grounds? I doubt it. I hope we both stay up though, because i certainly don't miss the 3 games a week one bit. :)[/quote']

Well on the first day i got 20k at Chelsea so 4k away from a sell out

and made 450k.

But if we do get relagated it does deppend how we perform,If we keep losing we lose fans and if your on fire you nearly sell out your stadium and only miss like 10 fans,Yeah i hope we stay up aswell as I'm loving the money im getting.I got 13k at an away game.

and 3 games a week ruins me and i do not miss one bit either :)

BTW i said it before, i say again now the new season has started..

im willing to use another account to help clear up the wrecked unmanaged sides ie in debt with 21 players..

il bring them up to scratch for new managers to step in as i feel its putting people off joining...

anyone oppose?

if not il start tomorrow, and if anyone could sort out 2 for 1's on 70ish players itd be great.

BTW i said it before' date=' i say again now the new season has started..

im willing to use another account to help clear up the wrecked unmanaged sides ie in debt with 21 players..

il bring them up to scratch for new managers to step in as i feel its putting people off joining...

anyone oppose?

if not il start tomorrow, and if anyone could sort out 2 for 1's on 70ish players itd be great.[/quote']

That sounds great mate,sadly i cant help with the rated 70's

But it should make the set up better and more competative in the lower divisions

That sounds great mate' date='sadly i cant help with the rated 70's

But it should make the set up better and more competative in the lower divisions[/quote']

TBF ive looked and only kidderminster needs bailing.

il see to it.

Crawley Town lost 1-0 tonight to Hayes & Yeading. It was a pretty uneventful game although both teams had 7 shots and all 7 shots were on target. Thapelo Tale of Lesotho was sent off so he will miss the next game and will be off his rotation so wont get another game till next wednesday.

Next up on Saturday we are away at managerless Eastbourne Borough so a little bit of a local derby-ish.

Leeds come back twice to grab a 2-2 draw at home to Blackpool a good result against a Strong blackpool team! Grosskreutz and Benatita with our goals pleased with the result good game Maoam:D

Good game mate. Having Debuchy sent off at 1-1 didnt help Blackpool at all :(

West Ham the only prem team to win both opening games' date=' well done to them :)

BTW i said it before, i say again now the new season has started..

anyone oppose?

if not il start tomorrow, and if anyone could sort out 2 for 1's on 70ish players itd be great.

Dont think anyone would have any problems with that. If it makes the team look more attractive to manage then its only good for the setup to fill it up. Once you leave you should advertise that job to other forumers not in the setup atm

Crewe as expected are finding the going tough early on this season. Only 1 point secured now out of a possible 9 and I'm not looking anywhere near safe. Only saving grace is the fact my strongest 11 haven't all played in the same fixture yet. That will hopefully happen on Saturday vs Lincoln.