O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

BTW i said it before' date=' i say again now the new season has started..

im willing to use another account to help clear up the wrecked unmanaged sides ie in debt with 21 players..

il bring them up to scratch for new managers to step in as i feel its putting people off joining...

anyone oppose?

if not il start tomorrow, and if anyone could sort out 2 for 1's on 70ish players itd be great.[/quote']

Great idea mate, i don't think anyone would object :)

watford have had a decent start to the campaign, picking up 2 wins from the opening 3 matches.

Have got my starting lineup to about 86 average rating and 23 average age which leaves me horribly underpowered compared to the vast majority of sides in division 3, but im a lot better off than when i took over the club.

Rotating players and keeping them fresh with the 3 games per week, and also keeping an eye on April 16 when i play host to Sunderland in the cup :P

Alaba joins Wimbeldon on Loan with Bittencourt Returning to Elland Road. This means the Young German is available for Loan at 82 Rated he should be a help to someone!

Huge signing for the Dons' date=' many thanks once again Aaron! :D

Another two faces also signed with the Dons yesterday:

Ciprian DEAC has completed his move to AFC Wimbledon from Schalke for £3,225,000

Davide BIONDINI has completed his move to AFC Wimbledon from Genoa for £5,100,000

With Alaba joining i now have two 88s anchoring midfield - i'm very smug i have to say after what i started with in Season 1!

Sunderland draw 1-1 with Preston,fairly even game with Preston having more possesion.Nice to get a point on the board after my previous defeat.

Other news nice to see Lichsteiner get his deserved 90:)

Third straight draw for Reading last night, drew 2-2 with Leyton Orient at home.

Frustrating as I completely dominated the game. Over the last three games i've had an average of 60% possession and an average of 15 shots per game to my opponent's 6.

My strikers need to start converting chances. PLEASSSEEEE.

Despite being unbeaten so far, Reading are now languishing in 19th place, only two places off relegation. Long way to go though

Kwadwo Asamoah 89 -> 90

Wasnt expecting that :DI withdrew my Pizzaro bid after seeing this (Pretty sure I had won that bidding war so good luck to whoever got him :))

Very surprised so see Stefan Radu get a +1. (88-89) - Hes only played 20 out of Lazio's 30 league games... :confused: - I'm not complaining anyway, just curious.

He went on loan to Huddersfield a few days ago, he was planned to go their for 5 league games but The Mar only had him on his subs bench yesterday in favour of playing a 85 rated left back and then sent him back to me after the game.

I'm going keep Radu now, that +1 from 88 to 89 will get him more minutes under his belt.

We only payed £4.2M + 77, and a 82 rated for him, Cracking deal for in this set up :D

1 West Ham United 2 5 6

2 MANCHESTER CITY 2 4 4

3 West Bromwich Albion 2 3 4

4 Manchester United 2 2 4

5 Millwall 2 1 4

6 Chelsea 2 1 4

7 Blackpool 2 1 4

Just looking at the league table a bit closer and West Ham are the ONLY team to have won both of their first games !! :P, Well done to Will, Only two teams have lost their first 2 games aswell, they are Fulham and Shorpe.

Ive got Fulham next and they do have a good squad, could cause an upset.

ACTUAL SCORES AND MY PREDICTIONS

Leeds United 2-2 Blackpool - I said 1-2

Arsenal 4-2 Shorpe United - I said 4-1

Chelsea 3-3 Millwall - I said 1-2

Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Liverpool - I said 1-3

Aston Villa 2-1 Fulham - I said 1-3

Manchester United 1-1 Everton - I said 2-3

MANCHESTER CITY 5-1 Wigan Athletic - I said 3-0

Wolves 2-5 West Ham United - I said 1-3

Sunderland 1-1 Preston North End - I said 1-2

West Bromwich Albion 3 - 0 Colchester United - I said 2-0

I think I did better on the first day of the season :D, I got none right in last night's games, to be fair I went close on some of them, only 1 goal off to getting the score correct in 4 of the games ! The two teams i went against and they won were Spurs and Villa, my bad. :P

Very surprised so see Stefan Radu get a +1. (88-89) - Hes only played 20 out of Lazio's 30 league games... :confused: - I'm not complaining anyway' date=' just curious.

[/quote']

The 10 games he didnt participate in were down to injuries apart from that has been the main LB starting all of those 20 games for Lazio who are 3rd in the table so it's no suprise. He didnt rise in the the last change so I'm guessing they took all 20 apps into consideration.

The 10 games he didnt participate in were down to injuries apart from that has been the main LB starting all of those 20 games for Lazio who are 3rd in the table so it's no suprise. He didnt rise in the the last change so I'm guessing they took all 20 apps into consideration.

That must be it then, I was thinking that if he was injured for 10 games that would of stopped his rise with him being out for 10 games.

10 Games must mean he was out for about 2 months and half, so im still a bit surprised SM give him the +1, thought he would stay for now.

That must be it then' date=' I was thinking that if he was injured for 10 games that would of stopped his rise with him being out for 10 games.

10 Games must mean he was out for about 2 months and half, so im still a bit surprised SM give him the +1, thought he would stay for now.[/quote']

Well to be fair, it wasnt 10 in a row. He missed 5 due to injury at the start of the season.

Took over debt ridden Southend United:)

Was in this setup with Notts County ages ago until my internet mucked up and my 30 days ran out:o

First job is to take Southend out the red numbers. So if your interested in any of my amazing players stick in a bid:p

200px-Gateshead_FC.svg.png

!!!!GATESHEAD ARE BACK!!!!

Guys, GOOD NEWS!!! Cedd Cook, manager of the esteemed Gateshead is back from his training in the mighty colds of Yorkshire! He endured blistering winds, freezing temperatures and annoying people BUT now he's back to rule Gateshead and 7777 once again!

t1_darius.jpg

Cedd racing back to his beastly team!

There are still works going on at Gateshead but a striker (85+) on loan would be great as well as a Keeper (83+) on loan!

MallB19.JPG

The ongoing works

GATESHEAD DO SAY HI TO A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THOUGH!

4168_1313616194.jpg

Elano-89

2476.jpg

Schevbgalisudbflia-88 (dirt cheap)

6981_1308014934.jpg

Feret-88

35867.jpg

Zahavi-86

3004_1316361228.jpg

Gonzalez-89

7085.jpg

Denis-88

6404_1272297373.jpg

Yussuf-88

Barzagli +1 -> 90 :D

Ledesma +1 -> 90 :D

Takes me to 3 players rated 90. Will help me in my battle to avoid relagation.

Does anyone have a GK they are looking to sell or a RB 88+? If so could you please get in contact. Thanks. :)

Damn it.

Should not have sold Ledesma :(

Jordy VAN DEELEN has completed his move to Crewe Alexandra from Feyenoord for £462,000

Has played the last few games for Excelsior, currently on for a +2 I'd imagine once The Netherlands is reviewed next.

Takes me up to 9 players currently playing in the Eredivisie. My knowledge of that league has really improved thanks to having a college friend that used to live there :)

Hmm bit of actvity

Petar Wenger has angered the Bristol Rovers fans by resigning from the club.

Southend United have appointed Murray Elphinstone as the clubs new manager.

Adam Sergent has decided to resign from Kidderminster Harriers after 0 games in charge.

marcos urutia has angered the Eastbourne Borough fans by resigning from the club.

The Kidderminster Harriers chairman has appointed Adam Sergent as the clubs new manager.

Brazil have appointed Germán González as their new national manager.

Bristol Rovers have appointed Germán González as the clubs new manager.

Rasit morinho is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Fleetwood Town.