English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Muhammet DEMIR of Gaziantepspor from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Paid £1.5m for the lad, which is a fair bit. However, he's a regular in their team at the moment and has scored several goals for them so would expect him to hit around 82 (currently 78) when he goes up.

Needed to be back in the risers action.

I'll ask again, does anyone have a RB to loan? Kind of desperate.

David PIZARRO has completed his move to Preston North End from Roma for £280,000 plus Luis AGUIAR . All other offers were turned down.

I don't think I needed to put in the cash as Aguiar's P/E value was worth around £11.8M! Oh well, it's not dented my finances and I'll be getting it back on Saturday due to revenue. His age doesn't bother me, or the fact that he may get a small drop, because at the end of the day, I'm swapping him for an 87. An 87 that I picked up for £50k baring in mind :D

Pizarro can still do it at the age of 32! I've read on here that a few City fans want to keep him full time after the summer, which would be good for me. All in all, a good signing that boost's my quality in depth.

I'll ask again' date=' does anyone have a RB to loan? Kind of desperate.[/quote']

You can loan 82 rated Almazan off me if my chairman allows you to.

Also if anyone can loan me any 85+ players that will be great. I am mainly talking to those with high rated players who can do without the low rated players.

You can loan 82 rated Almazan off me if my chairman allows you to.

Also if anyone can loan me any 85+ players that will be great. I am mainly talking to those with high rated players who can do without the low rated players.

Have you got your gameworlds mixed up? Almazan is at Darlington.

Aldershot Town have made an offer to Crewe Alexandra for Nick POWELL of £12,000 plus Jack RANDALL
The deal involving Aldershot Town and Nick POWELL of Crewe Alexandra has been rejected. Crewe Alexandra are insulted by the received offer.

Enough said really...B)

The loan offer for Jordan CLARKE of Crewe Alexandra from Leicester City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

If you can get anyone else in of a higher rating then I'll happily have him back. He's yours for if you need him though.

Mignolet on the up?

More questions have been asked but none have yet to be answered regarding the speed demon Simon Mignolet. He put his off field antics behind him to perform a string of world class saves to keep Southampton in their mid week game against Dagenham & Redbridge all to no avail as the final score was 2-1 to Dagenham. A bogey team for most in Division 3.

The question is that with a string of brilliant performances will he rise in the upcoming changes from 87-88? Belgian football is on the up, with fellow countryman Witsel going to 90 and Hazard rising to 92. We shall see soon!

Paid £1.5m for the lad' date=' which is a fair bit. However, he's a regular in their team at the moment and has scored several goals for them so would expect him to hit around 82 (currently 78) when he goes up.

Needed to be back in the risers action.

[b']I'll ask again, does anyone have a RB to loan? Kind of desperate[/b].

How long would you need the RB for mate?

bah u can tell who the managers are that are spoon-fed on the new players......

il make it a free for all

Jereon LUMU. 60 rated. U17 Dutch international. big talent!

*hmm my 2000th post is pretty lame....