English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

after a nice dull 0-0 at northampton on wednesday night, the chairman has suprised us all with a 2 night stay in southampton.

the whole squad has come , some are already in the pub and i'm off to join them soon.

everyone involved in tomorrow's game has strict orders to be back in the hotel bar at 2am, where will be discussing our tactics.

really looking forward to our first taste of playing away at a big club, with all 3,000 tickets sold by our lot, it should be a good experience for our lads.

I'm going to be trying to be making my squad a bit younger over the course of half term (Not all of it, I have a social life too :P), so if you're interested in any of my players then give me a bell. Everyone apart from Lowe and Van Der Vaart can go, go, go! :)

The offer for Free Agent Karl HENRY from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Adds some much need muscle into my midfield. I'll put Maher, Derry and Crofts into a rotation for the other 2 spots in midfield with Henry starting all the major games.

Now thanks to a positional change for Gareth McAuley from CB/RB to just CB my team will HAVE to find a new right-back from somewhere to avoid playing a 78 in the starting 11. Not happy with that at all.

The offer for Miguel BRITOS of Napoli from Gateshead has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

6 appearences for Napoli isnt too bad for an 86 CB who only cost 3.9Million :P

Chairman value is 9million!!!! :D

Team is almost complete!

A few rating changes at Huddersfield :

Tim Ream + 1 to 84 :D

Scott Sinclair +1 to 86 :D

Djibril Cisse -1 to 88 :(

Charles N'Zogbia to Wing/AM (Really helpful)

Adam Bogdan +2 to 84 :D

Expecting a few more tomorrow :D And is it just me or Yakubu deserved a +1 ?

Guest <klhepworth.

A few rating changes at Huddersfield :

Tim Ream + 1 to 84 :D

Scott Sinclair +1 to 86 :D

Djibril Cisse -1 to 88 :(

Charles N'Zogbia to Wing/AM (Really helpful)

Adam Bogdan +2 to 84 :D

Expecting a few more tomorrow :D And is it just me or Yakubu deserved a +1 ?

He did! I'm pretty annoyed that Dyer didn't rise:(

Div 1 Previews - Turn 3

I did half of them thursday night saved them on word and then yesterday i did the other half, at the end when i was finishing the last one i accidently nocked the X and lost all the ones i did so i had to do the bottom five games again, i couldnt be bothered do them to the standard ive done the first few so i just did a small write up.

Expecting a few more tomorrow :D And is it just me or Yakubu deserved a +1 ?[/font][/center]

I think SM were right to keep him at 87 tbh, theres only 7 games left and Blackburn could be playing in the championship, I no hes had a good season in terms of goals but their league position is what makes me think he stayed.

japan-flag-vector.jpg

Group Stages

[H] 3 - 2 Argentina

[A] 1 - 2 Ukraine

[A] 3 - 0 Bulgaria

[H] 4 - 0 Guinea

[A] 0 - 6 Argentina

[H] 1 - 2 Ukraine

[H] 2 - 0 Bulgaria

[A] 1 - 1 Guinea

13/24

Top Players

Takayuki Morimoto - 5 Goals - 3 Assists

Keisuke Honda - 6 Goals - 5 Assists

Shinji Kagawa - 3 Goals - 3 Assists

Conclusion

Think I just come short on qualifying.

The offer for Artem DZYUBA of Spartak Moskva from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Finally have my cup striker, and pretty surprised it was unchallenged as all my recent bids have been. Getting into the Russian squad so hopefully continues to rise :)

The offer for Free Agent Alexander KACANIKLIC from Southampton has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Alexander KACANIKLIC will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Very promising spell at Championship side Watford, was recalled by Fulham and put in their squad last weekend. Might get a cheeky +1/2 tomorrow.

99% sure of getting him.

Fabian JOHNSON has completed his move to AFC Wimbledon from Hoffenheim for £3,800,000

Florent SINAMA-PONGOLLE has completed his move to AFC Wimbledon from Sporting CP for £4,900,000

Two more huge additions to my squad, my starting XI average rating is 85 now after it started as 72 back in season 1 B)

Johnson in particular is a very good prospect, having established himself at Hoffenheim, so he will be for keepers.

Some big transfer news from Crawley Town this morning!!!!

Joan HARTOCK has completed his move to Crawley Town from Stade Brestois for £240,000

An 75 rated goalkeeper from Martinique and is only 25 years old, so that makes him my best and youngest keeper and goes straight into the starting line up to face Eastbourne tonight.

Now I have an idea of who's winning so far in the Kagawa bid. I may sell him tomorrow if no other interest comes. All the bids are relatively equal.

You have until tomorrow to make your bid. Il accept the offer that will benefit my side the most.

Guest <klhepworth.

Very promising spell at Championship side Watford' date=' was recalled by Fulham and put in their squad last weekend. Might get a cheeky +1/2 tomorrow.

99% sure of getting him.[/quote']

Arrgh! I had a bid accepted without competition then it fell through after an away game! Gutted I had competition the second time around but looks a great player, did very well at Watford so I think +2 is certain, well done on getting him!

Brentford are undergoing some changrs but can't post them all because the forum doesn't work too well on phones. We've also won 3 out of 3 against three decent sides!

Arrgh! I had a bid accepted without competition then it fell through after an away game! Gutted I had competition the second time around but looks a great player' date=' did very well at Watford so I think +2 is certain, well done on getting him!

Brentford are undergoing some changrs but can't post them all because the forum doesn't work too well on phones. We've also won 3 out of 3 against three decent sides![/quote']

I was interested and thought naa... I then saw him get 65 mins at Norwich in the case of hitting the bar and being very lively. Fulham seem to like him, next changes he may hit mid-80's if this keeps up. I think if used, he will be a 70+min sub. Pogrebenyak or however you spell it might not be fit, he may keep his place I don't know.

You can have him on loan ;)

Facing Blackburn tonight, both my main strikers are not match fit so we'll have to use a youngster or two. I still expect to win, they managed a win in the first 3 games compared to our two draws , and the previous two matches have both ended in 3-1 defeats for my terriers. It's time for the first win of the season I would say, still early days but If I don't win tonight I can't see myself no way near the top 6 this season.

Debt ridden/injury hit/suspension hit Southend welcome Leyton Orient to Roots Hall:o

Hoping for a win, although they've won 3-1 both times these have met so that doesn't fill me with confidence...

Hoping for a win, and hopefully some external bids in for players so I can get out of debt fairly soon, so I can put my stamp on this club:)

Stuck in my favourite formation for competitive leagues like this one so hopefully I can stick 3 points on the board in my first game:)

Guest <klhepworth.

I was interested and thought naa... I then saw him get 65 mins at Norwich in the case of hitting the bar and being very lively. Fulham seem to like him' date=' next changes he may hit mid-80's if this keeps up. I think if used, he will be a 70+min sub. Pogrebenyak or however you spell it might not be fit, he may keep his place I don't know.

You can have him on loan ;)[/quote']

Yeah, looked sharp against Norwich. Well I've got 3 loans at the moment but one's only sjort term, that said, a 76 wouldn't be too important to me so if you've got someone 80+ then I might be interested;)