English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Darlington have the privilege of not having to travel today since we have another game at home against Barrow. This is where my career really starts because I get to use all my strong players unlike last week when we decimated a lackluster cambridge side 5-1. I'm confident we can pull out another result like it since Barrow aren't stronger than us, but they are a well stronger than Cambridge and third in the table so we wont be taking them lightly. Striker Freis seems to be on fire so I expect him to definitely be on the scoresheet.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

87 rated striker Artem Dzyuba is available for loan after completing his move to Blackpool this morning.

Its just a short term loan until the 25th of April. He must not get cup tied. He will only be loaned out to a club who can guarantee that promise.

Im on for a few hours so will accept a bid before tonights game if possible, preferably a lower league side

83 rated Center Back Santos Ewerton is also available for loan, probably season long loan if anyone needs him

87 rated striker Artem Dzyuba is available for loan after completing his move to Blackpool this morning.

Its just a short term loan until the 25th of April. He must not get cup tied. He will only be loaned out to a club who can guarantee that promise.

Im on for a few hours so will accept a bid before tonights game if possible' date=' preferably a lower league side

83 rated Center Back Santos Ewerton is also available for loan, probably season long loan if anyone needs him[/quote']

Loan offer put in. He will not be used in a cup game, I will make sure of that.

Sorted, 2-1 win over Oldham, puts me into 4th :D

One bit of bad news is that Okore is gonna be out for 3 weeks.. my squad will probably be stretched as it is with all these fixtures!

Very tough game against York City next, they've had a good start and I'm away from home..

2-1 win against AFC Barrow to make that two in a row and put us in the play-off zone! Promotion is definitely our target right now.

Who scored the two goals? Freis the beast! Thats 5 goals in 2 for him now. I expected him to score and he did not disappoint. On loan Dzyuba set one of them up so I'm glad I managed to get him before the game.

2-1 win against AFC Barrow to make that two in a row and put us in the play-off zone! Promotion is definitely our target right now.

Who scored the two goals? Freis the beast! Thats 5 goals in 2 for him now. I expected him to score and he did not disappoint. On loan Dzyuba set one of them up so I'm glad I managed to get him before the game.

A disappointing loss for us. I'm going to have to really start trying in the gameworld :o

Still, A.ANDRIANANTENAINA gets on the score sheet, which is something! :P

A disappointing loss for us. I'm going to have to really start trying in the gameworld :o

Still' date=' A.ANDRIANANTENAINA gets on the score sheet, which is something! :P[/quote']

Unlucky Jooles. I do not know how to say that guys name but he did worry us for a bit with his opening goal.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Everton beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gourcuff scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dzsudzsak was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy with that :)

Oh and sorry about the Onuoha injury pal... ouch :P

Guest <klhepworth.

Kacaniklic does indeed start today!

Aye, not sure if I'll need him:)

Got a nice 1-0 win to stay top, have three midfielders on the way, one being Joe Allen!

Managed 4-2 win over aston villa, plasil and palacio scored with vargas getting a brace, ibrahimovic got 2 assists aswell, the win sees us up to thrid, pleased to have managed 7 points from the opening 3 games but next 3 are tricky, both manchester clubs then champions wolves, could be a tricky few games ahead