• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

!GATESHEAD IS DONE!

The loan offer for Oliver BAUMANN of Aston Villa from Gateshead has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

A great asset to Gateshead, joins for his second season on loan at the club.

The offer for Chu-Young PARK of Jeonbuk Motors from Gateshead has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

An 88 BEAST of a player comes in swap for an 86. A useful forward to join Gatesheads ranks.

The offer for Free Agent Elliott WARD from Gateshead has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A nice little purchase here for only 2.5million for a 84 in the Premiership.

Gateshead looks like this:

44691_1314010854.jpg

3004_1316361228.jpg6404_1272297373.jpg30532_1314786770.jpg

4581_1316878341.jpg

4168_1313616194.jpg35158.jpg2476.jpg6981_1308014934.jpg

7085.jpg13439_1317351069.jpg

89-88-86

89-89-88-88

88-88

Average rating: 88

Subs:

35867.jpg

(86)

26394_1316867555.jpg

(83)

43019_1323966314.jpg

(84)

1970_1209755861.jpg

(84)

Blackpool 2-2 Chelsea

Blackpool secure a brilliant point from Stamford Bridge. Chelsea took the lead through Higuain. Last seasons big signing Willian equalised 2 minute later. Chelsea took the lead once again with a goal from David Villa. But Blackpool showed their character by equalising for a second time with Lukas Podolski.

Drop to 8th but still unbeaten :) Sorry about the injury to Chiellini mate :(

Made a few changes last night as Scott Parker and Karim Benzema were both out due to suspension.

Manchester City 4-1 Fulham

Steven Gerrard put Manchester City ahead for the second game in a row, Thomas Muller made it 2-0 after the break when he turned quickly and finished in the corner, Alessandro Matri scored his first goal in his first league game for man city through a wicked deflection, there was poor communication at the back in the fulham's back line which allowed Thomas muller in to make it four, a minute later Klass-Jan Huntelaar curled in a shot from 25 yards to pull a goal back before the hour. On the 60th minute Muller, Gerrard and Silva went off as they werent quite 100% before the game, want to keep them fully fit if i can, game time all the time will catch up with them, Yaya, Thiago and Gaitan come on for them, a minute after that Alvaro Pereira got sent off for headbutting one of my players, It was probably thiago as he was on the same side as Pereira, jeez.. he had only been on the pitch a minute (Thiago) :P

Not good for fulham, lost by 3 goals and they are now without their left back for 3 games.

Oh and carrick is out injured for a week due to a shin injury !

1 West Ham United 3 7 9

2 MANCHESTER CITY 3 7 7

3 Millwall 3 3 7

4 Liverpool 3 6 6

The top 4 after the first 3 games, im in it ! :D

I play Liverpool next which is going to be a difficult games for us.

Anyways, who said man city were going get relegated ? - OWN UP !!! ;)(The Mar lol)

Made a few changes last night as Scott Parker and Karim Benzema were both out due to suspension.

Manchester City 4-1 Fulham

Steven Gerrard put Manchester City ahead for the second game in a row' date=' Thomas Muller made it 2-0 after the break when he turned quickly and finished in the corner, Alessandro Matri scored his first goal in his first league game for man city through a wicked deflection, there was poor communication at the back in the fulham's back line which allowed Thomas muller in to make it four, a minute later Klass-Jan Huntelaar curled in a shot from 25 yards to pull a goal back before the hour. On the 60th minute Muller, Gerrard and Silva went off as they werent quite 100% before the game, want to keep them fully fit if i can, game time all the time will catch up with them, Yaya, Thiago and Gaitan come on for them, a minute after that Alvaro Pereira got sent off for headbutting one of my players, It was probably thiago as he was on the same side as Pereira, jeez.. he had only been on the pitch a minute (Thiago) :P

Not good for fulham, lost by 3 goals and they are now without their left back for 3 games.

Oh and carrick is out injured for a week due to a shin injury !

The top 4 after the first 3 games, im in it ! :D

I play Liverpool next which is going to be a difficult games for us.

Anyways, who said man city were going get relegated ? - OWN UP !!! ;)(The Mar lol)

GG mate. Really struggling at the start of this season. Rock bottom!

Crawley beat Eastbourne 4-2 last night with Seule Soromon scoring two of the goals. After racing into a 4-0 lead at half time, Eastbourne pulled back 2 in the second half but that is luckily is all they got. One down side last night was that captain Ken Iwao has been injured for 3 weeks but at least he got the opening goal, i'll have to hand the armband back to Mohamed Chikoto.

Another bit of transfer news aswell.

Free Agent Jamil JOSEPH has completed his move to Crawley Town for £8,000

Hes young and the only player from St. Lucia so fits my team perfectly.

Next up tomorrow were at home to Kettering Town

The offer for Cyril JEUNECHAMP of Montpellier HSC from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Laurent BONNART of Lille OSC from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Both 87 back up wing backs

The offer for Ludovic GIULY of AS Monaco from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Starter knocks Karadeniz to the bench :)

Hereford fine form continues.

1-1 at southampton, peter crouch opened the scoring but we couldnt hold on for all 3 points.

we have never played in front of over 20,000 before, great to see that corner of the ground covered in pink ( we didnt change our shirt design this season, didnt want to rip off the fans).

GG, red bull.

defensive possession is still working well for us in div 3, unbeaten in four games and we go to stockport on monday night with a decent 2nd eleven.

the weekend on the south coast was just what we needed, there is a real professional atmosphere around the club at the moment, team spirit and competition for places combined with regular drinking sessions in the club bar, all goes to making my job easier.

'Ive just noticed I have 3 games in 4 days. Will fitness of my players increase quicker to make up for it or will I have to play weaker players?'

i always play my 2nd team on a monday night, that way your first team will be able to play wed. & sat. as normal without any fitness worries.

i love 3 games a week but most hate it, i have found that the extra effort in building a half decent 2nd team is worth it when i see the points i gain on a monday night.

you can just keep playing your first team and watch them become NMF but it will catch up with you eventually with some poor results.

My Colchester United side drew with Ben's Preston 1-1 last night. My goal came from Mathieu (40)' date=' while Preston's goal came from Defoe (47). Currently sit in 12th place, only 3 points from 2nd as we stand. :)

Good game Ben.[/quote']

Good game mate! A draw againt you is a good result. I'm happy with a point :)

The offer for Gorka IRAIZOZ of Athletic Club from Darlington has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty pleased with that because the GK position was the weakest in my squad. Got no competition for him and didn't expect any so it was a smooth process.

Stockport get their first point of the season as we get a 1-1 draw with Swindon Town. Swindon dominated the stats so quite lucky to be off the mark, and off the bottom of the table. Hopefully now we can kick on from the point and start to climb the table, 1 game at a time. Next up are a tricky Hereford, who in most of the past meetings, I have had the better of.

Lincoln City 1 - 2 Crewe Alexandra

S.Derry 14

S.Ibricic 60

A.Surman 81

Crewe pick up a much needed victory, their first of the season. The new players are doing a great job, Derry finds the net again and Surman gets a goal as well! I rise to 17th with the win and with 2 teams still yet to register a point I'm 4 points ahead of the drop zone with a goal difference much better than the sides near the bottom.

I also managed to fix my right-back problem with the addition of two new players.

Steve CHERUNDOLO has completed his move to Crewe Alexandra from Hanover for £3,740,000

He's an 87 rated right back and his value at Crewe is £5.9m so there's a nice bit of profit to be made.

Free Agent Greg HALFORD has completed his move to Crewe Alexandra for £2,175,000

An 83 rated DEF which is great as it means he's versatile. Worth £3.5m so again a nice bit of profit to be made in the future.

It means I have a full squad again and I still have a tiny budget of about £1m to play around with. I'll be selling Gabbidon and Michel once external bids come in too which will add about £6.5m to the transfer kitty.

Stephen I was just checking your team and it has to be one of the oldiest squads ive seen in my time in SM! Don't take that negatively I think it's pretty good to see someone using there older players as if they aren't retiring then there normally quite cheap to get on board :P think you should get some youngness in tho as half that team ilk have there bus pass soon ;)

Stephen I was just checking your team and it has to be one of the oldiest squads ive seen in my time in SM! Don't take that negatively I think it's pretty good to see someone using there older players as if they aren't retiring then there normally quite cheap to get on board :P think you should get some youngness in tho as half that team ilk have there bus pass soon ;)

Oh no its the return of Eltonitis:eek::P

Haven't been active on the forum recently' date=' so I haven't shared Northampton's results.

3-1 win over Gillingham

0-0 against Hereford

0-0 against Charlton

3-1 win over Walsall

Life so far in Div 3 has been sweet. :)[/quote']

I think I know what you have been doing;):P