English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Oh now I remember. It was a joke. I dunno if he was really doing it or not' date=' but you lot are dirty minded. He could have been having an epileptic fit.

Did you really had to bring it up? Oh and MU4L, I wasn't doing that. 'Doing it' is a sin.[/quote']

You should post it again :P Im intrigued now..:P

Stuck in a loan bid...

And I will make sure he goes right back into your squad' date=' and I apologise in advance if he is suspended or injured if you need him

[/b']

And cheers mate;)

That is a risk that comes with loaning players, don't worry about it.

Loan accepted.

Oh now I remember. It was a joke. I dunno if he was really doing it or not' date=' but you lot are dirty minded. He could have been having an epileptic fit.

Did you really had to bring it up? Oh and MU4L, I wasn't doing that. 'Doing it' is a sin.[/quote']

Haha no I didn't really, apologies. It's just the text you put above/below it on the thread the insinuated you posted as if he was ____________. I won't go on about it now though ;)

Yet again Darlington continue their scintillating form by putting a beat down on Barnet 3-0. The stats showed our domination. This is our third win in a row and it puts us 3rd in the table. Di Gennaro managed to leap above the Barnet defender and header it in to put us ahead in the first minute of the game. Castelen then scored just over half an hour later. Moments later Di Gennaro sealed the three points for us with his second goal of the game. On loan Dzyuba also got his second assist in his second game for us, what a signing on loan. The whole team is performing well but we haven't been tested yet against tougher teams if I am being honest.

Stockport dominated the game, yet their game with Hereford ended 0-0. It's ashame I didn't get the victory as I now drop to the bottom of Division 3, the second time I will of been there already this season. Next up are fellow strugglers Leyton Orient, in what is already being considered a must win.

The Dons continue our free scoring ways with a 5-1 demolition of Southport!!

I remember it' date=' doesn't matter though. I'm sure Jozua will remember as he quoted it :P[/quote']

ROFL, i remember that :P

Drew 1-1 against a strong York side away from home. Pleased with that result, did well to get something out of the game. :)

Next game will be the toughest game of the season for us, Forest Green Rovers away from home. They've got the best squad in Division 5 imo and if I get even a point, I'll be over the moon!

Etienne Riejnen and Jores Okore are both out injured, both defenders.. has anyone got one 83+ they can loan me for 1 game?

Gateshead get their first win with a pretty poor team put out :) Fitness seems to be out of fashion in Gateshead with many first team players piling on the pounds after the mcdonalds millions!

4-2 against Bradford City, with Shevchenko getting a goal and MofM, Santos netting two and youngster James-Lewis getting 2 assists. Very happy with the win! :D

Crawley lost 3-4 at home to Kettering Town. We were leading 2-1 at half time but couldn't keep our advantage. Lamnao Singto & Faed Arsene scored in the 1st half with Central Africa Republic midfielder Franklin Anzite getting a consolation goal in the 85th minute.

Next up on Wednesday a difficult home tie against Darlington.

Doncaster Rovers 0 - 1 Crewe Alexandra

A.Michel 26

Crewe make it back to back victories with a lucky but well fought out win against Doncaster Rovers. Can't say I was expecting a win today so that's 3 big points gained.

Up the table I go to 11th. 2 points off the play-offs and 6 off the drop zone. Can't complain really. Next up is Aldershot, win that and I'll be well on my way to safety early on.