English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Negotiated the 3 games per week by rotating 2-3 players each match according to fitness, as I do not have the depth to field an entire second 11.

I can send roderick out on Loan (82 cd/dm) now the schedule has calmed down a bit.

Have picked up 9 points from a possible 15, leaving me in the playoff spots, which is my goal for this season.

HEREFORD'S defensive play manages to bore the pants off of everyone again.

this time it's a tight and dull 0-0 against a strong stockport side.

our 3rd away draw in a row.

the monday night side take 4 points from their 2 games, important points for a small club like us, hopefully their good form will give us a decent cup run, which is our only hope of keeping our debt down as we are the poorest supported club in div.3.

next we have brighton at home, there doesnt seem to be any east games at the moment.

good to see yeovil at the top, they and dagenham have done superbly over the last couple of seasons with very little income to play with.

Beaten 1-0 at home by Crewe, reality check. Our next match against Bradford looks easy since their manager hasn't logged in for 2 weeks and half their players are NMF, but then we've got a home tie against Brentford which we'll probably lose.

Sat 7th April:

Forest Green Rovers outclassed Histon and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Burak Yilmaz scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Labyad was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Mon 9 April:

Forest Green Rovers outclassed Rushden & Diamonds and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Welbeck scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Illarramendi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

added 2 more wins over the long weekend. But the level of performance has to pick up. Need to be keeping clean sheets and scoring more as goal difference will count for a lot in this league. In the first 6 games il play 3 of the club i expect to be near the top this season. So far defeated Wimbledon & Darlington, next up is Wycombe, with new manager Matt Clark making a positive impact so far. Hoping to take a win and get some daylight opening up at the top.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco FABIÁN has shocked Forest Green Rovers fans by moving to Club León for £6,524,600.

Danny CABEZAS has shocked Forest Green Rovers fans by moving to Liga de Quito for £3,390,400.

2 players leave the club, clear my debt and add 8.6M to the bank. Need to boost the squad depth for the 1st XI, and add some risers to help clear the debt in 10 weeks or so as it is guna be huge. Running at a massive loss.

Youssef MSAKNI has completed his move to Bury from Espérance de Tunis

Looks like he could be on his way to Europe this summer with PSG strongly linked.

Arsenal have also been sniffing around.

Thats Bury finished in the transfer market for another 10weeks

Out.....

Diego Bounanotte 87

Marco Torsiglieri 85

Samba Diakite 86

total £21.5M

In......

Ezequiel Schelotto 87

Alexander Merkel 83

Tongo Doumbia 85

Guilherme Siquiera 85

Kostas Manolas 84

Hiroki Sakai 82

Andrea Bertolacci 84

Mateus Kelvin 80

Youssef Msakni 78

total £18.9M

The offer for Gonçalves EDU of Southend United from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another one getting shipped out...

Got some bids in for externals and spent very little money so I'll have quite a lot to improve the quality of depth, and also sign one or two first teamers

Link to Div 1 predictons - Turn 4

Last round

Arsenal 0-2 Leeds, I said 3-2

Chelsea 2-2 Blackpool, 2-2

Spurs 2-1 Shorpe, I said 2-2

Villa 2-4 Millwall, I said 2-1

Man Utd 0-2 Liverpool, I said 2-2

Man City 4-1 Fulham, I said 2-2

Wolves 0-2 Everton, I said 0-2

Sunderland 1-1 Wigan, I said 1-1

West Brom 0-2 West Ham, I said 2-1

Preston 1-1 Colchester, I said 1-2

3 Correct scores, not that bad :)

ANY fwd/wings avaliable for loan?

The best available at Man City is Robbie Brady, Not to sure if hes good enough for your team but if you do need him hes available atm.

:D

Link to Div 1 predictons - Turn 4

Last round

Arsenal 0-2 Leeds' date=' I said 3-2

Chelsea [b']2-2[/b] Blackpool, 2-2

Spurs 2-1 Shorpe, I said 2-2

Villa 2-4 Millwall, I said 2-1

Man Utd 0-2 Liverpool, I said 2-2

Man City 4-1 Fulham, I said 2-2

Wolves 0-2 Everton, I said 0-2

Sunderland 1-1 Wigan, I said 1-1

West Brom 0-2 West Ham, I said 2-1

Preston 1-1 Colchester, I said 1-2

3 Correct scores, not that bad :)

The best available at Man City is Robbie Brady, Not to sure if hes good enough for your team but if you do need him hes available atm.

Didnt get a chance to set my tactics prior to the game (Kids + Easter Weekend = SM Priorities lowered) so not surprised to see a loss to be honest. Thats two out of three I havent set tactics for, here's my record - Played 3, Won 1, Lost 2 - have a guess atwhich is the only game I managed to set tactics for! ;):D

Should be about for every game from here on in so will be putting effort in ! Cant guarantee the results will change mind, just that I will actually set tactics for them!

hey fella's' date=' just took over Fleetwood Town, they have a mingin squad and are 3.4 million in debt....they need either a miracle or a Saviour:p good to be here:D....now any you nice people got players to loan out?[/color']

All the better ones were snapped up at the start of the season, but theres still quite a few available, seem decent enough for your squad ;)

Tom Lees RB/CB - 80 rated

Franco Zennaro CB - 75 rated

Jorge Pulido CB - 78 rated

Igor Lichnovsky CB - 77 rated

Karim Rekik CB - 75 rated

Salva Ruiz LB - 75 rated

Benjamin Mendy LB - 77 rated

Alejandro Grimaldo LB - 75 rated

Javi Espinosa CM - 78 rated

Sanchez Ilie CM- 80 rated

Denis Suarez AM - 75 rated

Brian Ferreira AM/FWD - 75 rated

Jon Williams AM/WING - 77 rated

Leandro Paredes AM - 75 rated

Saul Niguez WING/AM - 77 rated

Robbie Brady WING - 78 rated

Michy Batshuayi CF/AM - 77 rated

Anybody interested in any of them put the loan bid in, if your in the bottom divisions you might want a bit of back up.

All the better ones were snapped up at the start of the season' date=' but theres still quite a few available, seem decent enough for your squad ;)

Anybody interested in any of them put the loan bid in, if your in the bottom divisions you might want a bit of back up.[/quote']

cheers Ben, I'll defo take you up there:)

hey fella's' date=' just took over Fleetwood Town, they have a mingin squad and are 3.4 million in debt....they need either a miracle or a Saviour:p good to be here:D....now any you nice people got players to loan out?[/color']

I said I wouldnt loan anymore out due to my schedule but you can have Ryo MIYAICHI for the season if you like gary? (he just rose to 83)

FGR wage bill is immense so letting folks know i have some loans available. Now they are low rated atm, but i can safely say all of them are expecting nice rises, so get them now whilst they have cheap wages!

ROSSI, Fausto - Wing/Fwd - 80 - Just had a +5, may pick up some more points when the serie B reviews rolls round.

VAN RHIJN, Ricardo - CB/RB - 75 - starting for Ajax

BALZANO, Antonio - Def - 75 - main defender at Pescara, useful Def position

HERD, Chris CM/RB - 82

ANTONIO, Juan - Fwd - 75 - lots of game time in Serie B

FARNOLLE, Fabien - Gk - 75 - starting GK for Clermont

AYDOGDU, Soner - CM - 80 - young Turkish CM, won his 1st cap recently.

PEREZ, Iñigo - CM/DM - 80 - Bilbao CM, heavily involved this season. looking at a +3/4

RODE, Sebastian - CM - 80 - another big German talent.

if any interest you stick a loan bid on, pretty sure they will be yours for the season if you need depth for the up coming cup games or the long campaign ahead.

I've been there' date=' done that and I'm just away to buy the t-shirt with Southend...once the bids start rolling in for you players it is easy. Just waiting is the hard part...;):P[/quote']

have you seen my squad fella:eek: even my mom wouldn't buy my players off me:rolleyes:

Ed Moses steered Arsenal to victory against Bordeaux.

Arsenal outclassed Bordeaux and beat them 2 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group A fixture.

Lloris had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Wilshere and Pacheco were amongst the goalscorers.

Reserves did well, comfortable away win. First team should be fit for the league game against Charlton tomorrow where a win is essential.

Ben Newman was unable to prevent a Preston North End defeat to Getafe.

Preston North End slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Getafe in their SMFA Shield Group E fixture.

Defoe scored the only goal for Preston North End and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Well that's just annoying.

I haven't got my money yet either. WHERE'S MY MONEY?

Blackpool 1-0 Milan

Blackpool continue there unbeaten start to the season with a great win at the San Siro. Kerzhakov scoring the winner in the 19th minute.

Blackpool - 6 Points

Zenit - 3 Points

Milan - 3 Points

Atletico Madrid - 0 Points

Our unbeaten run will definately be tested against Spurs. Despite never losing to them so far in the setup, they have some quality players.