• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Please do the bloomin' ratings today SM... :rolleyes:

Yeah' date=' would be good if they did them today before the fixtures, I should have a few risers, Joe hart being the most obvious one, he should go from 91 to 92.

[u']Other news:[/u]

Taxiarchis FOUNTAS has completed his move to Manchester City from AEK Athens for £460,000

Not bad :D, 16 yr old who hasnt long come on the database, long enough for somebody to of snapped him up before me haha, i looked him up and hes played two games for his club, a CM for the future.

The loan offer for Danny DA COSTA of Manchester City from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

It looks to me as if ipswich have some problems in their full back positions so ipswich might well of put the loan bid in for him to start him.

The loan offer for Jack ROBINSON of Manchester City from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.
Robinson's off to boro, probably to give them extra cover.
The loan offer for Tom LEES of Manchester City from Fleetwood Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Tom Lee's goes to Garry's fleetwood town, he will probably start for them.

Anyone got an 87+ rated striker they can loan me just for tonight? My best striker is pretty much NMF and I've got one of my biggest games of the season tonight..?

I've also got 3 bids accepted for 3 players. One I'm definitely getting is Ruben Castro, should rise from 85 to 86/87 in the Spanish changes, for £2.8m plus someone I don't want. :)

The other 2 bids I had on for about 20 hours and then a couple of last minute bids from other clubs came in, so I'll have to wait and see if I get them. Won't be too gutted if I miss out on them coz they are low rated, but will both rise to 80 in their next changes, which would give my team a little bit more depth.

Southend have been splashing the cash...

The offer for Mitchel MEGGINSON of Aberdeen from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Great little player that is now a regular, and it would be great to cap his season in style by getting to the Scottish Cup final:p:D

The offer for Ashley WILLIAMS of Rennes from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Solid player at the back, which should keep the Division 3 strikers at bay.

The offer for Dániel TOZSER of Genoa from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Provide the shield infront of my defence...

The offer for Änis BEN-HATIRA of H. Berlin from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Good enough winger. Maybe will rise in the future.

The offer for Timo GEBHART of Stuttgart from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Winger on the opposite flank to Ben-Hatira...I've seen him a few times and like him as a player.

The offer for Fabian FREI of FC Basel from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will provide the support in the central areas for my striker(s)

The offer for David GOODWILLIE of Juventus from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will be a good solid striker that can hopefully muscle his way to a few goals in the remainder of the season.

The offer for Daniel ESTRADA of Real Sociedad from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Nice new RB for my team...

The offer for John MENSAH of Lyon from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Is the experience in the side. Will be called upon to provide a cool, calm head as the captain of this team

The offer for Nicky KUIPER of FC Twente from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Just a LB to finish of my team and to give that option of a number of formations...

Happy with my signings...still need one more striker for my first team, just so I have the option of playing two up top. Now I just need to hope their complete by 8 o'clock tonight

Splashed a bit of cash following the sales Danny Cabezas & Marco Fabian...

In comes Simone PADOIN from Juventus for £3,830,000. great value for an 87 & has the useful MID position. Midfield is sorted for the season. Have loaned out ILLARRAMENDI to Bristol Rovers, INIGO PEREZ is still available for the time being as well as Chris HERD. May take offers for Roma's MARQUINHO soon.

Several risers also joining...

Murat AKCA from Sivasspor - young Turkish CB, 76 rated but played alot towards the end of the campaign. A graduate of the Galatasaray academy which included Semih Kaya & Emre Colak.

SARARER, Sercan from Greuther Fürth - top player in Bundesliga 2. Furth are more or less promoted so will he how he adapts to the top flight.

Christian ATSU of FC Porto - The young Ghanaian spent the season at Rio Ave, getting 24 apps so far.

Lorenzo MELGAREJO from Benfica - done very well at Pacos this season, hitting 9 goals.

Hoping all the rises come soon, will probably move them all on in 10 weeks! In the meantime, they will go out for loan if anyone is interested!

Leicester have got a big game today, awya to QPR. Really need to get this season going.

If Cedd doesn't want him Southend will easily take:o;)

As I said the other day, the third quote in your sig is stupid. Willingness to accept your mistakes and apologise is a sign of strength, reluctance to apologise even when in the wrong is stubborness and is definitely a sign of weakness.

As I said the other day' date=' the third quote in your sig is stupid. Willingness to accept your mistakes and apologise is a sign of strength, reluctance to apologise even when in the wrong is stubborness and is definitely a sign of weakness.[/quote']

When did you say that???:confused::o