English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Liverpool 0-3 Manchester City

David Silva put City ahead 0-1 at Liverpool in the 7th minute of the game, A long ball over the liverpool defence was then volleyed in just nine minutes later by david silva, in the 78th minute david silva secured his hatrick when his shot fastly went past liverpool's goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, 0-3 City GET IN !! Top of the league :D

1 MANCHESTER CITY 4 10 10

2 West Ham United 4 7 10

3 Tottenham Hotspur 4 2 9

4 Millwall 4 3 8

5 Everton 4 3 8

I would put the top 4 up but Millwall and Everton are even in 4th place, only 4 games gone !

We play Millwall next game. (Saturday)

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Fulham FINALLY register 3 points' date=' with a very hard fought 4-2 win at the Cottage over Ryan's Wolves.

Moved off the bottom. Only way is up.

Will listen to offers for Rio if anyone's interested. Would like some younger replacements.[/quote']

I might be interested in rio, can't make an offer right now as i already made an offer for huntelaar so can't offer for 2 of your players at once, but i'll make an offer after thats replied.

For the first time in 5 1/2 years I own David Beckham on SM! Astronomical wages for the smallest team in the setup, however will be very useful in a season where progress is essential! He comes in for 1.6mill, Kaminski and J Pearce. A win tonight at a great Luton team sees Kostic's goal tally already double last season's!

A bit of shrewd buying sees some great youth arrive at The Lamb Ground this season; Alessandrini, Dybala, Kostic and Ginter all rumoured to be moving in the summer! A few more sub-75 players join too; essential to keep the club stable! And with a fair few players on the horizon looking to join Tamworth, it's an exciting time!

Massive thanks to the City and the Argyle manager for letting me have Isco and Cuenca on loan, low waged and highly rated, just what I love!

Division 5 has a few amazing teams in it this year, but I must keep to my strict transfer policies, even if it does mean half of my shortlist going to FGR haha!

Hereford good start to the season continues, a 2-1 win at home to brighton means we have won our 3 home games and drawn our 3 away.

'But worrying, only 718 people turned up. Attendences are hurting our finances. Plans are being drawn up to get more bums on seats at The New Lawn. An email has been sent to Herefords manager to pass on to his chairman for ideas and input.'

i dont know how you are going to afford his consultancy fees!

my advice is free though,

ask mikey to give you the hull job.

Colchester United go down 3-2 at home to Arsenal. My goals came from Neves (8) and Kagawa on debut (35). Arsenal's goals came from Gomez (7' date=' 18) and Neymar (47). Aswelll as the loss, Neves sustained a 6 week injury. :(

Can't complain about the loss, totaly dominated in every important stat.

Well done Ed. :)[/quote']

Cheers fella - gracious of you. One of those games where things went my way.

Hopefully, what with me actually setting tactics and what not! - this is the start of a run of good results (given I have 11 games in 15 days or sommat, I truly hope so!)

For the first time in 5 1/2 years I own David Beckham on SM! Astronomical wages for the smallest team in the setup' date=' however will be very useful in a season where progress is essential! He comes in for 1.6mill, Kaminski and J Pearce. A win tonight at a great Luton team sees Kostic's goal tally already double last season's!

A bit of shrewd buying sees some great youth arrive at The Lamb Ground this season; Alessandrini, Dybala, Kostic and Ginter all rumoured to be moving in the summer! A few more sub-75 players join too; essential to keep the club stable! And with a fair few players on the horizon looking to join Tamworth, it's an exciting time!

Massive thanks to the City and the Argyle manager for letting me have Isco and Cuenca on loan, low waged and highly rated, just what I love!

Division 5 has a few amazing teams in it this year, but I must keep to my strict transfer policies, even if it does mean half of my shortlist going to FGR haha![/quote']

didnt realise u were on the forum mate! you do have several players im very interested in in the near future, ur building a good squad there.

keep it up, im going gung ho this season to go up and then guna do a re build.

Another loss for Reading after another change in tactics. Again I took the lead but again I lost.

Now rock bottom of division three after getting relegated last season.

I don't know what to do :(

Don't worry mate. You've got a good team and you've been unlucky so far. I'm sure things will go your way soon.

Anyway, Northampton drew Sheffield Wednesday 4-4 in a crazy game. 0-0 at HT, then 8 goals were scored in the 2nd half. We're still unbeaten. :) Next, we face Stephen's MK Grandads. Should be an easy game. ;)

Guest <klhepworth.

Brentford drew 1-1 with second placed Stevenage, Pablo Aimar scoring on his debut! Our first 90 player was picked up in a straight swap for Corgnet, who's still injured for another week. An 87 for a 90 was too good to resist. Still top and unbeaten, going from strength to strength!

Bad result for us last night, lost 4-1 to Forest Green Rovers. They've won 6/6 and if they don't get the automatic promotion spot I'll be very surprised!

I did expect the result to be fair 'cause they have the best squad in Division 5, but I didn't expect the scoreline!

Gotta look at getting a play off spot!

Also, Jack Colback rose from 85-86, was hoping for 87 but that will come next season! ;)

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Sunderland.

Everton beat Sunderland 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Torres scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dzeko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice to see my good start to the season continue... expect big things this season! I hope :P

didnt realise u were on the forum mate! you do have several players im very interested in in the near future' date=' ur building a good squad there.

keep it up, im going gung ho this season to go up and then guna do a re build.[/quote']

Thanks man, I think you have to be able to spend big in this gameworld to keep yourself improving! Might adopt your strategy if i'm not doing so well in a few weeks time!

It's good to have a bit more representation for Div 5, it kinda died after first season!