• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The Dons breeze past Kidderminster with a 4-0 thrashing at home, the goals came from Deac (x2), SinPong and Obi.

Mansfield got trashed again i see, i can't wait to see their GD hahaha :D

Very surprised with tonight's result as I actually forgot to change my tactics before the game! Turns out I didn't need to' date=' we recorded a tidy 5-0 win at home against Kettering.

[b']Wycombe Wanderers 5[/b] - 0 Kettering

Possession 49% - 51%

Total Shots 24 - 16

Shots On Target 15 - 9

9/10 - Rybka, Wesley, Lacazette, Castro

8/10 - Abdennour, Elkeson, Acosta, Ibarbo, Khumalo, Hervas, Medojevic

7/10 - Alvaro, Planas, Colback

Wesley, Castro, Ibarbo and Acosta (2) got the goals for me tonight, Elkeson got yet more assists (3).

Can't catch a break in this league at the moment, everyone above me keeps winning! So again, I sit 6th in the table, 2 points off 4th.

Nice to see FGR becoming the 3rd team getting double figures against Mansfield haha! Who's gonna do it next? :P

It's reached the point now in Division 5 where there is a clear class difference between the top 7/8 sides and the rest of the division so the games against each other are going to be crucial! :P

The Dons breeze past Kidderminster with a 4-0 thrashing at home' date=' the goals came from Deac (x2), SinPong and Obi.

Mansfield got trashed again i see, i can't wait to see their GD hahaha :D

It's reached the point now in Division 5 where there is a clear class difference between the top 7/8 sides and the rest of the division so the games against each other are going to be crucial! :P[/quote']

York are playing Darlington next so that should be interesting! ;)

York are playing Darlington next so that should be interesting! ;)

Yeah me and you have been stuck outside the play-offs for too long mate, it's a great opportunity to make up some ground. Although i've got a tough one against Jooles' Barrow - tough cookie is Jooles :P

Blackpool 4-2 Sunderland

Once again Lukas Podolski lived up to his huge price tag by scoring a brace against Sunderland. The German is now the leagues second top scorer with 7 goals. Debuchy and Mexes scored the other goals for Blackpool.

Move up to 9th. Just shows how competitive the league is, no team has won more than 5 games out of 9.

Interesting game against Colchester in the cup on Monday. They are one place above me in the league with a good squad. Will be hard to beat them

Yeah me and you have been stuck outside the play-offs for too long mate' date=' it's a great opportunity to make up some ground. Although i've got a tough one against Jooles' Barrow - tough cookie is Jooles :P[/quote']I like to think of myself more as a yummy double choc chip cookie if you don't mind.

Div 5 though is really hotting up! I was feeling confident as Barrow have been 100% since I dipped into the transfer market but then I saw how strong your Wimbledon team is :o Should be a good game :)

And how about that Forest Green result?! :eek: A bit harsh on Mansfield I feel :o

Chris Share steered Burton Albion to victory against Peterborough United.

Burton Albion hammered Peterborough United 5 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Kadlec and Jussie were also amongst the goalscorers.

Just made a couple of new signings and now up to 3rd! hopefully can keep it there!

I like to think of myself more as a yummy double choc chip cookie if you don't mind.

Div 5 though is really hotting up! I was feeling confident as Barrow have been 100% since I dipped into the transfer market but then I saw how strong your Wimbledon team is :o Should be a good game :)

And how about that Forest Green result?! :eek: A bit harsh on Mansfield I feel :o

Lol, ok i will bear that in mind :P

It certainly is, the amount of strong sides there are is scary and unfortunately there aren't enough promotion spots to go around. I think the best we can hope for is a play-off spot because FGR are walking it at the moment :eek:

Looking forward to the game mate, we are both pretty evenly matched but hopefully Deac and SinPong can keep scoring for fun!

I think Mansfield need to put men behind the ball because this is the third time in a row they've been destroyed; i beat them 10-3, Wycombe 12-1 and now FGR lol :D

The offer for Danijel PRANJIC of Bayern München from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not gettting games a Bayern,but will leave in the summer for pos Everton.

swapped for 1.5 worth of youth players:D and my chairman values Danijel at 6m.Can play at LB or CM ,so a usefull addition to my squad considering the lack of players externally.

My first signing.

2000 post

The offer for Gary MEDEL of Middlesbrough from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

swapped for Kuyt,a few pros and cons,but looking long term and at the bigger picture..

LARS BENDER 89 RATED DM ,IS NOW FOR PART EX.need a striker and a left back,either a 2for1 deal or a part and a cash,get in touch.

PSV have made an offer to Derby County for Joe COLE of £7,528,500.

may take it of no better offers soon.

Lol' date=' ok i will bear that in mind :P

It certainly is, the amount of strong sides there are is scary and unfortunately there aren't enough promotion spots to go around. I think the best we can hope for is a play-off spot because FGR are walking it at the moment :eek:

Looking forward to the game mate, we are both pretty evenly matched but hopefully Deac and SinPong can keep scoring for fun!

I think Mansfield need to put men behind the ball because this is the third time in a row they've been destroyed; i beat them 10-3, Wycombe 12-1 and now FGR lol :D[/quote']

The reason for Mansfield's demolitions is the 70 rated GK. Simple as that :P

The reason for Mansfield's demolitions is the 70 rated GK. Simple as that :P
Well, the real reason then is that El Nino is at the helm ;)

So does it follow that the teams with the best keepers should have the tightest defences and if so why are Man Utd & Everton so leaky at the back? :confused:

Well' date=' the real reason then is that El Nino is at the helm ;)

So does it follow that the teams with the best keepers should have the tightest defences and if so why are Man Utd & Everton so leaky at the back? :confused:[/quote']

To be honest you don't have to look further than my own Aston Villa :o Been leaking goals since Cesar was rated 95 :D:(

ahh i see folks been making FGR the talk of the 7777 forum this weekend!

Forest Green Rovers outclassed Mansfield Town and thrashed them 12 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Suarez was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kesimal and Marquinho were also amongst the goalscorers.

went 2 better than Wycombe and hit 12! amazing stuff.. goals going in from...

Z.LABYAD 3

I.PEREZ 6, 49

D.WELBECK 10

S.PINTO 14, 65

F.MARQUINHO 22, 26

M.SUAREZ 34, 47, 48

S.KESIMAL 51

Inigo Perez also got 6 assists!

11 games, we have scored 42 goals, 4 a game nearly! incredible stuff.. i do hope this effort doesnt go to pot as Darlington & York are pressing hard, we led the league the last season and lost it...

Notts County in the cup tomorrow, and then Kettering away on wednesday.