English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Yay!! More Injuries!

Coloccini - 89 - 5 Weeks

Coquelin - 85 - 1 Week

Wilson --- 86 - 2 Weeks

Babel ---- 88 - 1 Week

22nd in Division 3 and looks like out of both cup competitions. Another load of rubbish in this GameWorld.

Been here since day one' date=' and I have yet to feel happy with my team's results. Not even top half of Division 3, no progress. Just staying based on the forum activity at the moment.[/quote']

Respect this a lot mate - well done for sticking with them.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Yay!! More Injuries!

Coloccini - 89 - 5 Weeks

Coquelin - 85 - 1 Week

Wilson --- 86 - 2 Weeks

Babel ---- 88 - 1 Week

22nd in Division 3 and looks like out of both cup competitions. Another load of rubbish in this GameWorld.

Been here since day one' date=' and I have yet to feel happy with my team's results. Not even top half of Division 3, no progress. Just staying based on the forum activity at the moment.[/quote']

Respect this a lot mate - well done for sticking with them.

ditto to this ;)

The offer for Cristian CHIVU of Bolton Wanderers from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

at 31 ,has experience and also a few seasons ahead of him so a good purchase and part of the Bender deal

Open to deals for Ashley Young,Draxler,Canales and possibly others.

Joe cole also,if not he will go external:D

The offer for Cristian CHIVU of Bolton Wanderers from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

at 31 ' date='has experience and also a few seasons ahead of him so a good purchase and part of the Bender deal

Open to deals for Ashley Young,Draxler,Canales and possibly others.

Joe cole also,if not he will go external:D[/quote']

Brian, what are you looking for, for Canales and Young? (I'm Fulham).

SEBASTIAN IN AT THE ETIHAD TO HELP FORWARD PROBLEM !

sebastian-leto.jpg

Sebastián LETO has completed his move to Manchester City from Panathinaikos for £4,880,000 plus Benjamin MENDY and Jon WILLIAMS

Manchester City this morning completed the signing of former Liverpool winger Sebastian Leto who has mainly come in for his second position to help manchester city's problem up front.

In our last game or two Karim Benzema has been the only striker at City because partner Sergio Aguero and back up Alessandro Matri picked up short term injury's.

After the two injurys Manchester City realised John Guidetti wasnt treated right at his club so city decided to call him back but he still isnt match fit.

Manchester City go to stamford bridge to play Chelsea tomorrow, Karim Benzema wont be the only fit striker now that Leto is in and available for selection.

When the 10th game has been played tomorrow evening City have a break until the 12th may (Friendly matches for prem clubs) and when the break is over City's Aguero and Matri will be fully fit which is excellent news.

On the 5th May Man City will host Rennes then four days later host PSG in friendly matches.

MAGALLAN AND LESTIENNE JOIN CITY RANKS:

4079.5119.3.524.250.jpg

Lisandro MAGALLAN has completed his move to Manchester City from Gimnasia la Plata for £590,000

Certainly worth £590K IMO, hes been linked with good clubs across europe so hes worth having and was described as one of the best prospects in Argentina on the BBC Gossip column last week, when I saw he was available at external I was quite surprised.

69303.png

Maxime LESTIENNE has completed his move to Manchester City from Club Brugge KV in a swap deal for Tom LEES and Leandro PAREDES

Not a bad signing, I think its a decent deal, a 80 and 75 for him (82) Tom Lees is playing in the championship for me and I dont think Tom Lees will be any use to me, if he would it will take him a long time.

If anybody wants Lestienne on loan then send me a PM, I might beable let him go on loan if anybody is interested (Low league teams) , Guidetti (65%) wont be used tomorrow and will be fully fit for me after the friendly break.

Blackpool 0-0 Milan

Blackpool have qualified to the last 16 of the champions league after a goaless draw with AC Milan.

That leaves us 3 points clear of Second place Milan and a draw in our final game will guarantee we qualify as group winners. Chelsea have also qualified, while Man United, Wolves and Sunderlands fate will be decided in Match Day 6.

Saints Youth Released on Bail

51107_1321587035.jpg

Sean Murray, Player in Question

Sean Murray, the 18 year old Southampton Winger has been released from Police Custody at 2300 Hours on 01/05/2012 for allegedly being involved in a fight in a Southampton Nightclub. This club cannot be named at the current time. The fight happened around 2000 Hours approximately. The other person who was involved was taken to hospital, and has since been discharged with only bruising to his right arm.

Saints Boss

NigelAdkins_2500167.jpg

I am sure Sean did not mean anything by it, probably just a mis-understanding. He is more likely to be helping the person up from bruising himself through his own actions. I am fully behind my player and I am sure the truth will come out in the end.

We must forget about this and move on. Regarding the Football, one more game using this tactic, and I will seek a new option, I am just hoping for no more injuries, losing the likes of Alba or Eduardo would just be horrific.

Man City have a tough game at Stamford bridge tonight before they have 10 days away from premiership games.

Theres only one change to the manchester city team what lost 0-1 against Arsenal at the etihad, Stefan Radu replaces Aurelian Chedjou.

I was very temped to start Sebastian Leto instead of Benzema, Karim hasnt been to full fitness lately but im going to start him tonight, hes at 92% atm and we dont play for 10 games so it would be stupid not to play him really when he is 6 ratings higher than Leto, I will probably bring Leto on in the game.

Considering changing formation tonight for the trip to chelsea aswell.

Joe Hart isnt the captain, Vincent Kompany has took it back after losing it when City got relegated at the end of the first season.

The offer for Victor GIULIANO of Milan from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I think the other 2 clubs maxed out so doubt ill get him, think my bid was around the 13.5mill mark. Theres a few bigger players i am look at so didnt want to go all out for a squad player.

Was gonna put a bid in for Denisov and swap Adam, probably wouldnt have won looking at the bids :P

Chucked in a ridiculous 20M offer 18M bring cash because I really need another Center Mid and no one seems to be selling for cash hopefully the Russian becomes a Leeds Player.

Think you got him mate,my bid came in around 18.5m:o

Chucked in a ridiculous 20M offer 18M bring cash because I really need another Center Mid and no one seems to be selling for cash hopefully the Russian becomes a Leeds Player.

Looks like you got your man!

I have to say I'm very impressed with your squad mate. 21 players 89+ and all under 30. Great job! Not forgetting your youth players either :)

On that note' date=' does anyone have an 88/89+ LB for sale that's under 30? Can offer cash and Cannavaro if there is :)[/b']

Division 1 Wages:

1. Man United - £1,292,220

2. Arsenal - £1,214,415

3. Chelsea - £1,136,220

4. Man City - £1,077,355

5. Liverpool - £1,042,050

6. West Brom - £871,830

7. West Ham - £858,645

8. Everton - £841,415

9. Tottenham - £837,830

10. Sunderland - £801,040

11. Fulham - £800,305

12. Wolves - £788,220

13. Blackpool - £787,195

14. Aston Villa - £774,920

15. Millwall - £735,030

16. Leeds - £719,925

17. Wigan - £708,320

18. Preston - £596,845

19. Colchester - £580,145

20. Shorpe - £447,015

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Division 1 Wages:

1. Man United - £1' date='292,220

2. Arsenal - £1,214,415

3. Chelsea - £1,136,220

4. Man City - £1,077,355

5. Liverpool - £1,042,050

6. West Brom - £871,830

7. West Ham - £858,645

8. Everton - £841,415

9. Tottenham - £837,830

10. Sunderland - £801,040

11. Fulham - £800,305

12. Wolves - £788,220

13. Blackpool - £787,195

14. Aston Villa - £774,920

15. Millwall - £735,030

16. Leeds - £719,925

17. Wigan - £708,320

18. Preston - £596,845

19. Colchester - £580,145

20. Shorpe - £447,015[/i']

Interesting to see how its spread out, first five are over 1 million but then 6th-16th the difference is only around 150 grand

stephen holland steered Milton Keynes Dons to victory against Reading.

Milton Keynes Dons beat Reading 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Nelsen had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Eiza and Jesus were amongst the goalscorers.

My second team are class B)