English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

You know the feeling when you think' date=' nice knowone bidding on my targets, then you go to sleep and wake up to numerous messages of people bidding on your targets :rolleyes:[/quote']

Know exactly what you mean :( biddied on a certain player ages ago, (just over cv), 23 hours after that (with no competition) somebody else bidded on him :rolleyes: it should have been accepted a few hours before that but as sm only accept bids at certain times it didnt, woke up this morning and there's about 4 - 5 bids on him now :mad:

Anyway something made me smile this morning, Valdes and Bonucci turn down Villa due to the poor ability of the manager :eek: as he was VERY confident of getting them both :D

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

The offer for Christian ERIKSEN of Ajax from Bristol Rovers has been accepted along with other club offers. Ajax will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Only one person bidded if i get him he will be the captain.

The offer for Alajarín JOEL of Valencia from Bristol Rovers has been accepted along with other club offers. Valencia will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got a rb/rm won him by 60k

The offer for Thomas CARROLL of Tottenham Hotspur from Bristol Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

600k for a english am

And 11 of my 25 bids where accepted and completed the move so im happy with the 10k stars.

And lastly anyone got a 80+ gk they can loan me?

Tranmere Rovers squad so far, got a few more bids in, hoping they get accepted soon.

GK

Vincenzo Fiorillo

Francesco Bardi

Def

Scott Wootton

Emilio Maceachen

Darren Cole

Vincenzo Camilleri

Simone Sini

Alessandro Favalli

Atila Turan

Cuynet Koz

Guiseppe Prestia

Pablo Insua

Mid

Adrian Cirigliano

Lorenzo Crisetig

Carlo Ilari

Leandro Paredes

Fillipo Boniperti

Jody Lukoki

Simone Verdi

Mattia Spezzani

Funso Ojo

Sergio Oliveira

Raffaele Maiello

Cristiano Piccini

Pablo Cepellini

Fwd

Adrian Luna

Dale Jennings

Jonatan Bauman

Fernando Canesin Matos

So far signed:

Marco Materrazi

Antonio Adan

Jose Recio

Sergio Tejera

Raul Rodriguez

Thank God all of them are going to rise barring Materrazi who's rating is safe until I sell him again, more to come from Northampton :)

The offer for Joan ORIOL of Villarreal from Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

And just signed a cheap defender :)

Christian ERIKSEN has completed his move to Bristol Rovers from Ajax for £4,000,000 plus Will HOSKINS and Gary SAWYER . All other offers were turned down.

beat Coventry City to him and now i have a key man i can build my team around him.

Does anyone have any 75 to 80 forwards for sale or for loan

Was just looking back a few pages and saw this:

Van Aanholt (82) is on his way in for a nice fee of 3.5M

Callum Mcnish (72) will step up a league for 100K

The the rest are with teams that will not be named till the deals are done all I will say is that my squad is looking very nice for a team in like 2-3 seasons time.

You know he's just been released by Southampton right ?:o

Leyton Orient have bought 12 players so far(well 15 if you count 3 players which my chairman bought due to my small squad). Most are young players and risers so i hope they'll all rise this season. Still have 2 m left in my pocket

here they are, the 12 players

WILLIAN, Gomes

CANTEROS, Héctor

SASHA, Eduardo

ZEN, Lucas

SAIMON, Tormen

POSSEBON, Rodrigo

CORTELL, Alejandro

ISIMAT MIRIN, Nicolas

PORTNYAGIN, Igor

ISIDORO, José

IZQUIERDOZ, Carlos

GRENIER, Clément

Reading Signing Top Young CB:

The offer for Rechel SIDNEI of Benfica from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Had to sign him only 21 and got lots to give should go nice down here in the Championship.

Patrick VAN AANHOLT has completed his move to Reading from Chelsea for £3,500,000

Should go well in this team need youths this time round and this is one who is going places.

Callum MCNISH has completed his move to Reading from Southampton for £100,000

Yes he has just be let go in real life but see him getting snapped up real quick has lots to give if not well I have loss 100K not too bad there.

Trip to Barnsley tonight.

Then home for Southampton tomorrow should be fun.

Trip up North near Birmingham, to play the Harriers of Kiddeminster

Then trip back South Stopping off at Reading for you on the way ;)

Then West to Swindon, and finally back Home for a Friendly against Ashh's Boro'

My first Three Games are All Away :(

Have taken on the challenge of Colchester United. :)

Completed Transfers

Anis Ben-Hatira

Accepted bids

Houssine Kharja

Christoph Metzelder

Moraes Artur

Victor Sanchez

Antione Devauz

Update on transfers

I Decided to cancel the deals for Metzelder' date=' Artur, Sanchez and Devauz.

Have so far signed Kharja and Ben-Hatira (both looking at +1/+2 in Ben-Hatira's case.)

Have 4 bids on the table with no competition and 2 players with competition. :)

[b']EDIT: Done a little write up on my first two transfer signings on the transfer thread. First time, in a long time that i have done one, so having to get myself use to it again.[/b]

Newcastle Transfer News

Completed

De Gea - Fended off interest from Arsenal (who decided to drive up prices for a few goalkeepers due to insecurity :rolleyes:) Had their offer beat by £100k anyway. One and only goalkeeping target so delighted to have got him, set to join Man Utd so the sky's the limit.

Abate - Full-backs are notoriously hard to fill so delighted to once again get my primary target for this position. Young, rising, RB, not many around so surprised to face no competition for his signature.

Vertonghen - A versatile defender was a must and again got my main target with no competition, recently been linked Man City and Arsenal...Will be Newcastle Vice-Captain

Riise - His CV was under £6mil so a stop-gap signing at a good price which should even provide a profit at worst. Had no preferable affordable targets. Hopefully he'll be safe at 90.

Kroos - Another one with a low CV value, so a young, cheap versatile midfield with bags of potential and no competition was too good to turn down.

Bender - At decent value and expected to rise, another which I faced no competition to sign.

Khedira - Yet again another with a low CV at just over £10mil, maybe the biggest bargain of them all. Surprised I faced no competition, the ex-Stuttgart man will be Newcastle Captain and will be part of the German-look midfield.

Hulk - Won't lie wanted to go for Falcao but Hulk's greater versatility and the fact Spurs were in for Falcao put me off. So I opted to go head to head with Everton instead. They later withdrew after the offers were accepted, assume I had them beat...

Sanchez - As seen by my previous message was not confident in beating Spurs for the Chilean. Their offer of Jenas and Krancjar however was not enough to beat mine of Ben Arfa, Gosling and £2mil. A bit shocked to have won the race. Delighted to get my main offensive target. Another versatile one.

Cavani - Serie A's second top goal scorer, been linked with big money moves to nearly everyone, expected to rise to 92. Need I say more, shocked but delighted to beat Liverpool for his signature.

I was committed to signing quality, young first teamers so depth was always going to be a bit of an issue this season hence why I opted for so many versatile players. Had a half-hearted approach to the youth team, managed to nab a few (Sergio Araujo, Felipinho, De Jesus, C.Benitez, T.Vargas, S.Torales) but true to my word pulled out of any deals which inhibited lower league purchases.

Missed Opportunities

Ranocchia - Beat the likes of Spurs, Liverpool and Everton for players but couldn't beat Barnsely for the Inter man! Wasn't even close to be fair with my offer, valued at around £12-13mil easily beaten by Barnsley's which is believed to be around £15mil. Under-estimated them :o

Bonucci - Along with Villa, we lost out to Stoke. Had an alternative in mind should I have failed with Bonucci so wasn't fully committed but nonetheless gutted to lose out on both the Italians.

So with this in mind I am back in the hunt for defensive options with only 3 defenders signed so far. Also looking to boost midfield numbers. Hopeful of making another 3/4 signings.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_bXr19yaAk4L6oA7iYJYQwbYmjhOS80D0E7v5_OIA0TkcBzhm

Wrexham are delighted to welcome Marcus Holness to the club on a deal worth £40K. He has started all 46 League 1 games for Rochdale this season, so he is a welcome addition for such a small price!

Also joining is up and coming Dynamo Dresden star Zeigler, who also cost 40K. In terms of bigger transfers, it looks like Mabwati Cedri may have been won to lead the line, but there will be an announcement if and when that happens...