• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Man City havent won for 6 games now, Our last win was a 1-0 victory against Shorpe 4 weeks ago.

City are making two changes to the squad what lost 1-5 against Spurs at the weekend, Radu and Scot Parker come in for Castro and Benzema.

Karim Benzema (90% fit) will after wait a bit longer for score his first of the season, the striker has played 8 and come on twice but has failed to score a goal, hes been a real flop so far this season.

SILVA NETS TWICE AS CITY SHOW VILLA REAL CLASS ! ;)

Aston Villa 0-3 Man City

David Silva used his pace and went past the villa defense to put city ahead, Sidney Sam got sent off for villa to reduce them to 10 men, Sergio Aguero scored a diving header to get the second of the game, Marcelo later spat in the face of a man city player, the Scrub ! he got sent off, David Silva got a bit of luck and got citys third of the night.

37% 63%

Total Shots

12 22

Shots On Target

3 16

Corners

5 3

Yellow Cards

3 1

Red Cards

2 0

Unlucky Froz, This is for sneaking 17th place in the first season when I got relegated, my team come to you with real determination tonight and were thinking about that :P

8 MANCHESTER CITY 12 5 18

City sit in 8th, next up is Manchester United :o

Managed a miraculous victory against Swansea in my first game in charge, fielded an NMF team and won 1-0. Surprised none of my players collapsed!

Anyway, I'm going to do a massive overhaul of this team (Nottingham Forrest) as I attempt to get them out of the mess they are currently in, I'm aiming to make a much more solid and balanced squad.

I'll post later a list as to who's available.

What is happening at Galpharm ?!?

image-7-for-leyton-orient-1-town-1-gallery-600340857.jpg

Huddersfield 3 - 0 Bolton

A team that has won 2 matches out of 13 and looked like they were candidates to go down have suddenly hit form. We have now managed 3 wins on the bounce, and all in great style, scoring 14 and conceding 2 :eek: and have now started to climb up the table. Tonight's win was really impressive, our goals came from Cisse and Walcott x2. We completely dominated the match with 64% of the ball and 33 shots, with 18 of them being on target. We are now in 17th , ten points away from the play-offs. I'm not hoping to finish top 6 , that would be too much, but a top 10 finish is not out of the equation.

Exeter City outclassed Aldershot Town and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Okaka scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sen and Lansbury were also amongst the goalscorers.

Exeter City have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Aldershot Town 6 - 0.

Five wins from last six games moves us into the play offs.

Original gone. Wonder how much there are left?

I've been and gone and now I'm back again, if that counts;)

Anyway scrape a 2-1 win over Swindon.

Ben-Hatira and Pajot with the goals. Move into the play-offs but a few bad results could shunt me down to the relegation zone, so close in Division 3...

Anyway the two form teams collide on Saturday, ourselves and Stockport who have won their last 6 games. Not expecting much from the game:o

Pajot still available if anyone wants him???

Respuesta: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Millwall managed a 3-2 win over everton, millwall took the lead in the 64th minute, but then everton took the lead with goals from vucinic and torres, ibrahimovics late brace gave millwall the points.

Very close evenly matched game, with both teams cancelling each other out for the first hour

home form has been horrific so far this season also lost two first teamer's too injury, just to rub salt into the wound

Dan James was unable to prevent a Middlesbrough defeat to Hull City.

Middlesbrough slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Hull City in their Division 2 fixture.

Kuyt scored the only goal for Middlesbrough and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.