• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Dang it missed out on luke shaw by a late bid from Walsall bit disappointed as hes a good talent ' date='but can't see him playing for a good year or two so not don't mind keeping the money![/quote']

Sorry mate, I wanted to bid last night but had to wait for Zeiglers transfer to go through, as it happened it worked out perfect :D

Anyone up for a competition?

I want to create a Fantasy football type thing so we can get interest flowing again in this setup :) I know there have been attempts to do this but they haven't really materialised so hopefully this'll go well :)

If we get enough interest (at least 10 people) then it'll start on the 20th June (week after my exams finish) and will last to the end of the season, 15th August.

Information:

Just for League Games. Every League game from the 20th June (excluding Monday games).

This means there’ll be 17 rounds. I’ll tally up the scores etc. every Wednesday.

Transfers can take place between every wednesday night game and saturday game, so you cannot do transfers between the saturday night and wednesday. That would make it confusing since I'll only update it once a week.

Rules

Choose 4 players (1 of each: Gk, Def, Mid, Fwd) from any team/division except from your own team. You can only choose 1 player per team.

You also get to choose 1 team from any division but you cannot choose your own team.

Scoring (Players)

Goal Scored (Fwd/Mid): 5pts

Goal Scored (Def/Gk): 7pts

Hat trick (Fwd/Mid): 5 pts

Hat trick (Def/Gk): 7pts

Clean Sheet (Def/Gk): 5pts

Goal Conceded (Def/Gk): -2pt per goal

Man of the Match: 5pts

Earning 8 or more out of 10: 3pts

Yellow Card: -2pts

Red Card: -5pts

Scoring (Team)

Win: 3pts

Draw: 1pt

Lose: 0pt

Win by 4 goals: 4pts (every goal difference from 3 earns 1pt) So if you win 7-0 you earn 7pts

5 Shots on target: 1pt (every 5 shots on target earns 1pt)

Cheers, hope it happens :)

I want to create a Fantasy football type thing so we can get interest flowing again in this setup :) I know there have been attempts to do this but they haven't really materialised so hopefully this'll go well :)

If we get enough interest (at least 10 people) then it'll start on the 20th June (week after my exams finish) and will last to the end of the season' date=' 15th August.

Information:

Just for League Games. Every League game from the 20th June (excluding Monday games).

This means there’ll be 17 rounds. I’ll tally up the scores etc. every Wednesday.

Transfers can take place between every wednesday night game and saturday game, so you cannot do transfers between the saturday night and wednesday. That would make it confusing since I'll only update it once a week.

Rules

Choose 4 players (1 of each: Gk, Def, Mid, Fwd) from any team/division except from your own team.

You also get to choose 1 team from any division but you cannot choose your own team.

Scoring (Players)

Scoring (Team)

Win by 4 goals: 4pts (every goal difference from 3 earns 1pt) So if you win 7-0 you earn 7pts

thats a quality idea bud i'd definetley be up for entering, will it include like a budget? alla real versions

also what about adding a flat rate bonus points system for actually playing due to only picking 4 players like +3 for apperance like real ones(again)

Preston were destroyed 5-2 away at Chelsea, which is a bit disappointing, but some may have expected it.

Villa and Higuain both got two goals for Chelsea, while Iniesta grabbed the other. VDV and Van Bommel got our goals. Good game Tom and well done, fully deserved win mate :)

A little disappointed we didn't challenge Chelsea a little more tonight, especially after the Arsenal win, but I don't mind. It's Chelsea after all haha.

though i was going to scrape a win watching it on the score center but leeds plugged me back twice with the eventual equaliser coming in the 86th min

Dan James earned a draw with Wigan Athletic against Leeds United.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Wigan Athletic and Leeds United in their Division 1 fixture.

Gonzalez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nene was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Colchester 2-0 Manchester City

Marc Janko and Vedad Ibisevic scored the goals for Colchester, I fell asleep half way through doing tactics and when I woke up at 7:50 i did in game instructions and made a couple of changes and it didnt save.

48% 52%

Total Shots

8 6

Shots On Target

2 4

Corners

3 5

Yellow Cards

0 1

Red Cards

0 0

Didnt seem that good of a game, just 6 on target between us.

Well done KJ.

8.Manchester City 14 4 21

We drop to 8th from 6th with tonights defeat, Colchester and Arsenal go above us.

If we get enough interest (at least 10 people) then it'll start on the 20th June (week after my exams finish) and will last to the end of the season' date=' 15th August.

Information:

Rules

Choose 4 players (1 of each: Gk, Def, Mid, Fwd) from any team/division except from your own team. You can only choose 1 player per team.

Scoring (Players)

Scoring (Team)

Interested in this for certain :)

Drew with Fulham 2-2 :) Happy with this point as I'm one of the weakest teams in the division and you can tell as i was 2-0 up :rolleyes: but it's not the first time i've been 2-0 up and not get the win.

Also Ince sets up a goal on his debut :P

Good game mate.

Augusto's red card killed off our fightback well and truly.

Respuesta: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

One of the biggest results for millwall today, made a slight tactical tweak, ahead of the top of the table clash with liverpool, after a goaless first half plasil and then palacio made a break through to give millwall a 2-0 lead, eden hazard pulled one back to make it a nervy last 10 minutes but millwall held for an historic victory that sees up go top of the league for the first time i think, great result to be top, even if it only does last for a week or 2, it still feels like a big step forward for the club