English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Rejected' date=' go go go![/quote']

Haven't played the game for around six months now and decided to take them on, thanks for the heads up! Look forward to the challenge of staying clear of relegation.

Hilarious :P

I had to put it up so people are aware of the rules with Manchester City academy :D

That's fair enough, probably should have worded it slightly differently as the way it is at the moment sounds like the clubs have actively set about making you look silly, and are abusing your good will of loaning them the players :P

Haven't played the game for around six months now and decided to take them on' date=' thanks for the heads up! Look forward to the challenge of staying clear of relegation.[/quote']

Welcome back mate :)

Haven't played the game for around six months now and decided to take them on' date=' thanks for the heads up! Look forward to the challenge of staying clear of relegation.[/quote']

Welcome :)

Got yourself a cracking little (little being the key word with them at the moment) side there for Division 2 as well, good luck

Welcome back mate :)
Welcome :) Got yourself a cracking little (little being the key word with them at the moment) side there for Division 2 as well' date=' good luck[/quote']

Cheers lads! and yeah, squad lacks in a little depth currently but will hope to change that soon. :)

That's fair enough' date=' probably should have worded it slightly differently as the way it is at the moment sounds like the clubs have actively set about making you look silly, [b']and are abusing your good will of loaning them the players[/b] :P

Im happy you understand what is going on :)

Its great that you actually no what these managers are doing to me ;)

Welcome :)

Good luck in the relegation battle.

Welcome to 7777 pal!

Quick glance at what we picked up from the Turkish reviews..pretty pleased!

All i want to say is i wish SM would stick their neck out sometimes, i mean Burak YILMAZ was a beast this season, and just got +1! 89 would have reflected his achievements this season....

Sebastián PINTO +4

80>84

Soner AYDOGDU +4

80>84

Murat AKCA +6 (!)

76>82

Burak YILMAZ +1

87>88

The offer for Majeed WARIS of BK Häcken from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not a major signing, but Waris is the top goal scorer in Sweden with 12 goals in 12 games. Im sure he will get a +3/4.

Hes available for loan if anyone wants a 77 rated striker.

A few players off to externals :

CASTILLO, Xabier £5.2M

ANDERSON, Bamba £4.7M

KIKO, Olivas £5.7M

In comes :

PINTOS, Federico

ROLAN, Diego

KING, Joshua

The offer for Miguel LOPES of FC Porto from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Francesco ACERBI of Chievo from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty happy with these transfers especially Acerbi .:)

hope you dont mind me asking, as torquay are now in a position to buy players, could you consider whether you really need the player if you are to bid against them.

remember the reason is that we need all teams in a reasonable state if we want every team managed.

The offer for Francesco ACERBI of Chievo from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Great signing, he's been linked with Milan for a while now and seems destined for a big move. I won't lie, i'm not happy you've snapped him up as i was looking to move in after the TBs :P

Great signing' date=' he's been linked with Milan for a while now and seems destined for a big move. I won't lie, i'm not happy you've snapped him up as i was looking to move in after the TBs :P[/quote']

tell about bout it...ive seen Miguel Lopes, Acerbi, Burlak, Belyaev, Waris, all the main uruguay risers disappear in the last week or so after hanging on for TB's to come off! so frustrating! why does it always happen just before my bans come off....they have been available for months!

well played to those who bought them!

also, good to see the GW rejuvenate with plenty of action in the market for lower league teams like Cambridge, Fleetwood, Exeter & now Lincoln have joined the mix... great as some of these clubs had been left to rot for ages!

taken over lincoln any loans would be greatly appreciated' date=' anyone with a rating between 85-89.[/quote']

If you see a player at external mate I will happily buy him, loan you him and then give you the option to do what you want with him after TB - keep on loan, return him, buy him for CV etc.

Let me know, should help you get some talent in without splashing the funds straight away.

Great signing' date=' he's been linked with Milan for a while now and seems destined for a big move. I won't lie, i'm not happy you've snapped him up as i was looking to move in after the TBs :P[/quote']

Quality stuff .:)

also' date=' good to see the GW rejuvenate with plenty of action in the market for lower league teams like Cambridge, Fleetwood, Exeter & now Lincoln have joined the mix... great as some of these clubs had been left to rot for ages![/quote']

Cheers this is the second round of transfers I have done with this club. the first set were mostly just to raise the squad value though as it was desperately low but things are looking up at Exeter.

Exeter go all out and bag their top man for the season :

GUARDADO, Andrés ***

SENA, Gonzalo

TORRES, Darwin

9983_1337984557.jpg

I am pretty surprised there was no competition for Guardado now that he has signed for Valencia.He is coming in on a p/e deal with cash & Bamba.Volken Sen is sold to make way for him and give us another 6 million to spend in market.