English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

If you see a player at external mate I will happily buy him' date=' loan you him and then give you the option to do what you want with him after TB - keep on loan, return him, buy him for CV etc.

Let me know, should help you get some talent in without splashing the funds straight away.[/quote']

ahh, still as generous as ever Ed!

ill take a look in a sec, thanks.

tell about bout it...ive seen Miguel Lopes' date=' Acerbi, Burlak, Belyaev, Waris, all the main uruguay risers disappear in the last week or so after hanging on for TB's to come off! so frustrating! why does it always happen just before my bans come off....they have been available for months!

well played to those who bought them![/quote']

I think it may have something to do with your post saying you were 5 mil in debt ha. I was looking at a few uruguay players and a good few were shortlisted by you so said id wait then I saw your post and figured I wouldnt face any competition for them and got them all for minimum value:)

Quality stuff .:)

Cheers this is the second round of transfers I have done with this club. the first set were mostly just to raise the squad value though as it was desperately low but things are looking up at Exeter.

Exeter go all out and bag their top man for the season :

GUARDADO' date=' Andrés ***

SENA, Gonzalo

TORRES, Darwin

[center']9983_1337984557.jpg[/center]

I am pretty surprised there was no competition for Guardado now that he has signed for Valencia.He is coming in on a p/e deal with cash & Bamba.Volken Sen is sold to make way for him and give us another 6 million to spend in market.

ARGGH another player lost to you!!! i wanted him badly! Congrats...

I think it may have something to do with your post saying you were 5 mil in debt ha. I was looking at a few uruguay players and a good few were shortlisted by you so said id wait then I saw your post and figured I wouldnt face any competition for them and got them all for minimum value:)

Well i certainly wont be posting my financial situation anymore! well done on taking the gamble..itl pay off!

Final part of a 2 part deal going through with Colchester now.

Part 1.

In - Ospina & 42k

Out - Weise

Part 2.

Out - Arteta

In - De Marcos & Fortune

Took a while due to CVs but we to there in the end! Especially happy with the second deal as I think De Marcos is quality & the 2-for-1 gives me a bit more depth going into the 3 games a week. :D

Northampton are set to revamp their squad and this means these players are set to leave (if I recieve a offer which is deemed good for me) for P/E or a good cash offer:

- Simone Pepe (89) Wing/Fwd

- Silvestre Varela (89) Wing/Fwd

- Stijn Schaars (89) CM/LM

- Danko Lazovic (89) Fwd/Wing

More players will be transfer listed in the coming days, so stay tuned. ;)

Anyway, welcome Matthew. I haven't seen you since ages. I doubt you'll probably remember me anyway.

Just thought id re post this as it got lost the other day in the discussion and also everyone seems to be looking for Internal deals!

Looking to Freshen up my Leeds a Little with the following four players avalilible to be used in straight swaps or 2-1 to gain higher rated players:

Marcel Shafter(89)

Clement Chantome(89)

Ibrahim Affelay(90)

Cristian Zapata(89)

Some other players e.g Ruffier could be used but would be down to position of the player in the deal.

Players Totally off Limits are:

Benatia' date=' Reus, Falcao, Cisse, Denisov, Gustavo, Fuchs, Piszczek, Lombaerts, Giovinco, Leitner, Yesil, Caskey, Bittencourt, Grosskreutz and Alaba.

[/quote']

Sunderlands best win of the season!

Cracking away win beating Big guns Manchester city 3-1.

Goalscorers were Carvalho Boateng and Schwegler,Smalling replied for city.

Apart from possesion fairly even game,with Sunderland taking there chances well.

If Carlberg did managerial debuts... ;)

"Chazza Bones (Forum) steered Barnsley to victory against fierce rivals Sheffield United in the South Yorkshire Derby.

Barnsley beat Sheffield United 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Holtby scored both of the goals for Barnsley and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance."

Leeds come back from 2-0 down to beat Fulham 3-2 at Elland Road in five minutes of Magic from the lads. Goals coming from Dawson, Denisov and Reus, Denisov picked up a 7 day injury however Chantome, Bodmer and Trasch will be fighting to take his place :)

Dominated the game against Aston Villa at Villa Park' date=' but could only manage to come away with a draw. Oh well, it's quite a tough place to go and the manager is Frozy, so no complaints :):P[/quote']

You should be disappointed Newman, I forgot to change my cup team, so you essentially played my NMF cup team + I'm apparently the worst team in the league :D 2 points dropped for you :P

You should be disappointed Newman' date=' I forgot to change my cup team, so you essentially played my NMF cup team + I'm apparently the worst team in the league :D 2 points dropped for you :P[/quote']

I hate you right now :o:p

4-0 win for Exeter makes it 6 wins in a row---[23 goals scored 3 against ].

we rested a few players and our new top man Guardado wasn't fully fir so we should be good for next game .

Only bad thing is Lopes the new right back signing got injured for 9 days .

Anyone got a rb loan for 2 or 3 games 85 +?

Help out the D4 boys :)

Blackpool 3-3 Liverpool

Blackpool let a 2 goal lead slip as they drew against Liverpool. A brace from Tevez put Blackpool 2-0 up. M'vila pulled a goal back for Liverpool, Tremoulinas restored the seasiders 2 goal lead. Hazard scored a brace either side of half-time in a very entertaining game for the fans.

Up to 10th in the table :D

4-0 win for Exeter makes it 6 wins in a row---[23 goals scored 3 against ].

we rested a few players and our new top man Guardado wasn't fully fir so we should be good for next game .

Only bad thing is Lopes the new right back signing got injured for 9 days .

Anyone got a rb loan for 2 or 3 games 85 +?

Help out the D4 boys :)

you can have gotoku sakai 85ov rb/lb for a few matches if that helps out

Another defeat for Hull City, this time to Burnley. A 2-1 defeat leaves us even closer to the relegation zone. Nikica Jelavic with the goal to give us any hope in the game. 1 point and 1 place above the relegation zone, our next game against Nottingham Forest is a must win for both games.

QPR 1-5 Huddersfield

Great performance once again. Goals came from N'Zogbia ; Cisse x2 ; Garcia and Chadli. The man of the match award went to Chadli as he scored1 and set up 2 others. Completely dominated the match : 60% of the ball and 39 shots . We stay in 16th but we're making up ground. Next up : Mikey's Bournemouth.

Mario Focsa steered Huddersfield Town to victory against Queens Park Rangers.

Huddersfield Town outclassed Queens Park Rangers and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.Chadli scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Garcia and Cisse were also amongst the goalscorers