English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Couldn't manage more than 3 wins in a row, drew against Cheltenham away from home.

Cheltenham Town 1 - 1 Wycombe Wanderers

Total Shots 14 - 7

Shots On Target 6 - 6

Possession 39% - 61%

8/10 - Elkeson (1) [MoM]

7/10 - Rybka, Okore, Hervas, Acosta

6/10 - Reijnen, Planas, Abdennour, K u m s, Guidetti, Castro, Khumalo

Abdennour injured now, only out for a week though.

10 points off the play offs now, still enough time but slowly running out..

Macheda is being sold for £4.3m to Grosseto, which means I'll have enough money to buy the defender I want. Okore is for sale, £7m is the lowest I'll go.

Another loss tonight this time 1-0 at home to Cambridge United with the stats showing that this was probably better than it should have been for us. The game was marred by top goal scored Suele Soromon picking up a foot injury that will leave his without him for at least two matches.

The next match on saturday Crawley Town are away to Kidderminster Harries.

Shorpe beat Blackpool 2-1 :D Last time i won was 28th of April :o

Unlucky MaoaM.Good game :)

Good game mate.

Had to rest a few players as I played my best 11 in Mondays cup game. You dominated the stats, but we had 13 more shots so im dissapointed to lose.

Drop to 11th in the league

Posted this yesterday but no one gave a respone.

87 rated Ivan Perisic is available for loan!!. First club to bid gets him (As long as he gets games)

Made a loan bid, he will get games at Exeter mate .

Jardel & Emineke can go for decent cash offers or maybe p/e.

Might consider selling Firmino but would take a good offer.

I tried to do a deal with Frozy as well but whenever I try to accept it' date=' it gives a website error. Leave you offer there and I will accept it tomorrow, I hope it gets fixed. :)[/quote']

Yeah, Same happened to RieceM96 When he tried to accept a loan offer earlier and okay. :)

Made a loan bid' date=' he will get games at Exeter mate .

Jardel & Emineke can go for decent cash offers or maybe p/e.

Might consider selling Firmino but would take a good offer.[/quote']

Ill accept it tomorrow mate. It wont let me accept it for some reason, takes me to a different web page.

I tried to do a deal with Frozy as well but whenever I try to accept it' date=' it gives a website error. Leave you offer there and I will accept it tomorrow, I hope it gets fixed. :)[/quote']

Its doing the same with in game private messages and newspaper reports.

Armenteros scoring the only goal for Fleetwood in 1-0 win. Had a decent start so far with a couple of wins, draws and losses. Next up against my former club Kettering hopefully I can get some sort of result against them.

Stockport County 2-3 Gillingham

Finn Turnbull steered Gillingham to victory against Stockport County.

Gillingham beat Stockport County 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Lima scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rodrigo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Manager Finn Turnbull had this to say:

We have been working up to this, and with a run of 6o or 7 games unbeaten, with only 2 draws we could not have prepared better. It was a close game, as I knew it would be - I couldn't expect any thing else when playing the top team, but last night we showed that we are too good for division 3, and we want out! This is of course exactly where we are going, but out the top. We are aiming for first place, and with only goal difference between us and first at the moment there is nothing to stop us!

a day out in wales, my 100th game in charge of hereford and once again we avoid defeat to wrexham in an entertaining 2-2 draw.

a couple of the greek community have bought an old 52 seater coach with the intention of making a bit cash and yesterday was a trial run, peter crouch warned them about passport control going into wales ( hardly any of them are here legally) and sold them directions avoiding the place, they fell for it and they made the 4 hour detour, they are not happy now they know the truth.

bertie gave me the present he promised me for my 100th game, a cheque and a holiday, a bit dissappointed with a cheque for 100 pence and 100 minutes off work today.

how close is div 3, 10 points seperating the top half and if leaders were in div 5 , they would be 10th.

TODAY the first units in herefords ground improvements open.

for those that dont know the ground i will try and draw a picture ( imagine a 4 year olds drawing) of the current developments going on.

as you reach the main entrance you have the north stand in front of with the main office, supporters club and joined to that is the 24 hour cafe 'load of bull'.

the two new units either side of this are the ones opening today, on the left is the amusement arcade ( open midday to midnight for those that might want to come along) and on the right is the new club shop.

Maud has been made assistant to the arcade as she has done nothing but get pi$$ed since moving from club secretary to helping fred and charlie in the supporters bar and a recent stocktake nearly gave Bertie a heart attack.

the units under the east and west stands are coming on and all contracts have been signed so its just the units at the away end that need selling.

the refugee centre, beyond the east & south stand is going up at a fast pace, the roof would have been going on now except that the government underestimated the amount of greeks it has to process so another floor has been added. the scaffolding is covered in blue and white as the workers are proudly supporting greece in the euro's.

the caravan park that houses the herefords workforce ( not just the builders but players, staff and manager) has been extended and is now full, 63 caravans of various sizes has filled the ground between the entrance and the refugee centre.

Torquay are nearing the end of their rebuilding, i'll be leaving them on sunday.

last first team player and 3 reserves should be in place by tomorrow.

it will mean first team gone from a 79 to an 82 match rating and the 1M debt will be 300k in profit.

squad size will go from 21 to 26, the only drawback will be that everyone will be on a tb but when that ends, there should be plenty of p/e value to play with.

that was close,

luckily the ipswich manager left after a day.

a few months ago he completely ruined a team in a custom i was in and his record of 68 jobs in 500 matches played says everything.

Stevenage 2-1 Rochdale

Since the move to Broadhall Way i have a managerial record of played 5 and won 5.

Stevenage revolution is in full swing and selling off players and buying a new younger team with ambition is the target.

New signing Jeremy Pied was sent off in this game though.

goals from Walter and Tettey won the this one for me.

Macheda was sold this morning, which meant I had enough funds to buy the defender I wanted! :)

The Norwich manager kindly let me have him for the lowest price, which means I'm signing the transfer listed Wes Brown (88) for £4.3m! Cheers! :)

So now I've got Abdennour (87) and Brown (88) as centre backs. I am considering selling Abdennour though to raise funds to improve my squad overall.. if the price is right, I'll sell. If you're interested make a bid and we'll see..

The offer for Vincent PAJOT of Southend United from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Finally:o

Took about 2 months, but finally I'll get rid of him:)

Will clear my debts, which is my main reason I'm selling him.

But if anyone wants to trump the bid, I'll easily accept that instead;)