English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

150px-Aston_Villa.svg.png

Aston Villa announces new signings

leroy-fer(fc-twente)(1).jpg

Nacer+Chadli+FC+Twente+v+FC+Utrecht+Eredivisie+E2T6DQjTl_dl.jpg

Aston Villa can this late hour announce the signings of two former FC Twente players, Leroy Fer and Nacer Chadli. They arrive from Huddersfield in exchange for Swedish international Rasmus elm, and Algerian winger Sofiane Feghouli.

Decided to recall Ewerton as he wasnt playing games at Wallsall.

So if anyone wants an 86 rated CB on loan, then make a bid (Only if he gets games for your team please! Want him to be helpful for someone) :)

So if anyone wants an 86 rated CB on loan' date=' then make a bid ([b']Only if he gets games for your team please![/b] Want him to be helpful for someone) :)

I can take him and rotate him with one of my CBs every game but we will wait a see if anyone else needs him first who'll play him all of the time.

Two new faces join Huddersfield

England+v+Sweden+International+Friendly+pPwZjZg82Arm.jpg

Rasmus Elm joins Huddersfield in exchange for Leroy Fer, the 24 year old will be a guaranteed starter in the team. Delighted to have signed him as he has been linked to bigger clubs. But at the same time the deal could backfire as Fer is a great talent and if Elm doesn't move I can't see him going any higher than 89/90.

2203.jpg

The second part of the deal sees Chadli leave in exchange for Feghouli. I have seen this lad play on numerous occasions, and he has impressed me every single time. A guaranteed 90 in a season or two if he keeps starting for Valencia.

So if anyone wants an 86 rated CB on loan' date=' then make a bid ([b']Only if he gets games for your team please![/b] Want him to be helpful for someone) :)

Stevenage can garuntee gametime.

Obasi Returns!

39439obasi.jpg

In Division 4 he managed 9 goals in 14 games before he was sold for £7 million to Nuremburg. Now, back at Wrexham, Obasi will be looking to prove a poin to the manager. He will mainly play up front, where he has competition from Miku and Agirrexte. He completes this series of major transfers:

In:

• Obasi
  • Ruben Micael
  • Cattermole
  • Compper
  • Aggirexte
  • Miku

Out:

• Raul Rodriguez
  • Sako
  • Traore
  • Keirrison
  • Taison

Profit: £5.4 million

Players leave for cash as Gateshead look to re-build

The offer for Andriy SHEVCHENKO of Gateshead from Dynamo Kyiv has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
5.8mil
The offer for Eran ZAHAVI of Gateshead from Palermo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
7.5mil
The offer for Blumer ELANO of Gateshead from Vasco da Gama has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
9.5!mil
The offer for Julien FÉRET of Gateshead from AC Ajaccio has been accepted.
6.9mil
The offer for Éverton SANTOS of Gateshead from Guaratinguetá has been accepted.
2.4mil

Total: +32.3MILLION![B][/b]

Obasi Returns!

39439obasi.jpg

In Division 4 he managed 9 goals in 14 games before he was sold for £7 million to Nuremburg. Now' date=' back at Wrexham, Obasi will be looking to prove a poin to the manager. He will mainly play up front, where he has competition from Miku and Agirrexte. He completes this series of major transfers:

In:

• Obasi
  • Ruben Micael
  • Cattermole
  • Compper
  • Aggirexte
  • Miku

Out:

• Raul Rodriguez
  • Sako
  • Traore
  • Keirrison
  • Taison

Profit: £5.4 million

Nice work.

Just joined as Mansfield Town :)

Proabably one of the worst teams in the league :eek:

Welcome in.

After selling Gibson I needed a back-up centre mid, so I went for this guy . He's been injured for a good bit of time but when he played for Swansea he did really well, he's a free agent as well :P

The offer for Free Agent Andrea ORLANDI from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

iqxR7659b0n70cX.gif

Question marks around as Manchester City sign former Manchester United midfielder Darron Gibson !

C_71_article_1099553_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Manchester City yesterday completed the signing of Huddlesfield Town midfielder Darron Gibson, the Irish midfielder signed at the Etihad for £5 Million, The 24 year old midfielder will have £429,000 In his wallet at the end of the season after agreeing a deal of £21,450 per game.

Gibson, did you think about coming to City with you playing at United before, do you expect a good reception still or do you think their will be plenty of Boos around tonight at Upton Park?

I am now a Manchester City player, so I expect the kind of reception other City players will get, I am no different to them anymore.

Do you expect get in the team most weeks or do you think you will be a regular sub or sitting in the reserves as City have players like Yaya (Toure) Scott (Parker) Steven (Gerrard) Ognjen (Vukojevic) in that position.

I think I will definitely get a fair share of game time, Gerrard will probably play in AM most games, so I think its a case of seeing if I can get the nod over Vukojevic and Parker to play with Yaya, Toure isnt fit enough tonight after his injury so I am playing with Scott In midfield.

Ok, Cheers Gibo and good luck with City.

Just joined as Mansfield Town :)

Proabably one of the worst teams in the league :eek:

Welcome in ;)

Its good to see somebody taking on the challenge of taking them over B)

After selling Gibson I needed a back-up centre mid' date=' so I went for this guy . He's been injured for a good bit of time but when he played for Swansea he did really well, he's a free agent as well :P[/quote']

Cheers for Gibson, he starts for me tonight with Scotty Parker In CM.

Good signing with Orlandi, his rating might not be that high but hes good for the price an if he plays games for Swansea next season then he will be a definite riser. :)

Norwich News

Right so I have received a tempting offer for Marvin Martin. I may accept this offer some time tomorrow, so if anyone wants to tempt with me an offer, get a bid in.

Also the following....

The offer for Jay RODRIGUEZ of Sporting CP from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Always rated this guy, and now he's off to a Prem side his rating will hopefully rise. £7million as well he's costing the Saints. :eek:

Anyone got a 90/91+ CM or RB/CB they'd be willing to swap for Shafter(89) and Chantome(89) looking for someone under 27 preferably under 25! :)

Would just like to point this out again will be willing to do the same deal for a very talented 89!

Enjoying my time with Oxford and looking tO the long term ,as only have a couple of million per player and spent nearly all my funds.brought in young established players who will make me a small profit or possibly a big one if they get there rumoured tranfer moves.

Could do with some 78-86 loans ,be nice to be a feeder club for someone who shares my values of British based players.

Enjoying my time with Oxford and looking tO the long term ' date='as only have a couple of million per player and spent nearly all my funds.brought in young established players who will make me a small profit or possibly a big one if they get there rumoured tranfer moves.

Could do with some 78-86 loans ,be nice to be a feeder club for someone who shares my values of British based players.[/quote']

not too interested in the feeder club scenario but have got a couple of players you can have on loan if your interested chris mavinga lb83ov and bruno martins-indi cb/lb 83ov full/rest season if you need them

Norwich lose AGAIN!

The form is now a real concern, we've gone from comfortably sat in 3rd chasing down the top 2 to now sitting outside the play offs.

1 win in 6 is NOT good enough!:mad:

Marvin Martin udate: An offer from Leeds United has been accepted and will be completed when the structure of the deal is finalised.