English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Wolves Announce A Signing Better Than Gateshead's

;)

Manuel Schmiedebach arrives for £13.6M

manuel-schmiedebach-player-66057.jpg

The 23 year old guided Hannover to 7th place in the Bundesliga. At the centre of midfield, he was the key to their success and has a very bright future ahead of him.

The Wolves Manager had this to say:

Well he's our record signing! I know it is a lot but we have stabled our finances so we can buy such a rare gem of a player like Manuel. He won't fit into the starting line up at first, but I know he will fight the likes of Gago and Diaby for that final midfield place - behind Hernanes, Rolfes and Diego of course. Our midfield is looking very strong as we fight for survival this season.

Wolves beat the likes of Fulham, Colchester, Leyton Orient and Gateshead to Schmiedebach's signature. This comes after Sunderland missed out due to not having the funds available.

also i've just listed jeremy menez as i'm either going to let him go or di natale(as i know di natale might be an aquired taste)

with menez again looking for a swap for simliar rated cm or dm, not looking for a 2-1 really because need to keep a certain amount of high rated players(well in wigan terms anyways) so if your interested in either just whack in abid and we can take it from there

Is it just mine or has your club Schedule disappeared ?

I clicked my Schedule and its only showing my friendly match results.

Also when I clicked in the game world on EC7777 It says there is no clubs taken, looks like a glitch or something.

On the tactic page where it normally says the last reports of your own and your opponents, it says season ended :P

Is it just mine or has your club Schedule disappeared ?

I clicked my Schedule and its only showing my friendly match results.

Also when I clicked in the game world on EC7777 It says there is no clubs taken' date=' looks like a glitch or something.[/quote']

Mines is fine Ben,showing 111/116 clubs taken.

Schedule is also there ok.

NORWICH CITY PLAYERS

1216738655___Norwich_City_Badge.jpg

Leandro Damiao

45573_1336011176.jpg

Rated very highly. Looking for either 2 players (1 being a replacement) or using him in a deal for a 90+ rated striker

Alvaro Dominguez

36006_1322400015.jpg

Again looking for 2 players, not too fussed on positions, also can be used in a deal for a 90+ player

Domenico Criscito

17350.jpg

Could let him leave for a fair sum of cash, otherwise 2 replacements of the 88 rated region would be suitable

Other players available are Lucas BIGLIA, Rene ADLER and Joseph YOBO as well as many others, all can be used in deals for your players also.

GET YOUR BIDS IN OR GET IN TOUCH!

Gateshead announce 3 signings, All better then Wolves

:o

SERCAN YILDRIM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR20SkIlU_o0jmhFbiqHDj6lNtzcSfNWaeeZCZCYk3wrXy4CLIo

The offer for Sercan YILDIRIM of Galatasaray SK from Gateshead has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Rating: 87

Price: £6.1 (Mil)

History: Very young prospect from top of the Turkish league, Galatasaray SK. Has already had 10 national appearances for Turkey and is defo a beacon of the new wave of youth entering Gateshead!

Competition: Man U, Chelsea and Scum Bags Wrexham!

Verdict: VERY HAPPPYYYYYY

Dusan Tadic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkfxCMAzET4KxhIK5QDjYoZc5Oqv_BQ3mMIkDokQFAF_9Hubt9

The offer for Dušan TADIC of FC Twente from Gateshead has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Rating: 87

Price: £6 (Mil)

History: Often linked to liverpool this young prospect was recently purchased by FC Twente and loaned to FC Groningen to gain time and experience! Many FC Twente fans are calling for him to be returned to Twente to add to his 3000mins played in the Erdevise and his 5 senior Serbian appearances.

Competition: Scum Bags Wrexham (not real competition tbh)

Verdict: YEAHHHHH BOYYYYYYY

And a lovely riser:

The offer for Maka MARY of SC Bastia from Gateshead has been accepted along with other club offers. SC Bastia will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

21 starts for newly promoted Basita and thus should get a nice rise from 77!

can someone please keep an eye on derby, i might not be able to check that often, this week.

it is the boy who took ipswich for one game before quitting.

in a previous custom set up , he sold everyone and left a squad of one 93 and the rest were 70's and i now notice a lot of good derby players up for sale, i find it hard to believe that he thinks he can buy better replacements so it might end up a ruined team.

Menez comes to Sunderland with Milner going to Wigan.

Like Menez had a cracking season with Psg,and Milner is still s quality player.

Fair deal all round,cheers Dan.

Maom felt that was a bit excessive for Podolski but i was close to accepting it.

Maybe do a deal in the future.

Maom felt that was a bit excessive for Podolski but i was close to accepting it.

No worries. As an Arsenal fan it will take a good offer for me to sell Podolski, espeically after I overpayed for him lol. And Chicharito was a bit part player for united but if you want to deal in the future im always up for it :)

I posted this in Newspaper, but will post here aswell just in case.

80 rated Zuparic is available for loan, which im sure can help some div 4 or most likely div 5 teams out. He can play CB or DM so might be useful to get him before others want him for 3 games a week at the end of season.

If this interests any of the smaller clubs then feel free to make a bid :)

Menez comes to Sunderland with Milner going to Wigan.

Like Menez had a cracking season with Psg' date='and Milner is still s quality player.

Fair deal all round,cheers Dan.[/b']

yep very happy with the trade from my end too always a big fan of milner and the cm pos will help out my lil squad big time :D

also after another pos' change if anyone wants a swap over got three forwards currently di natale/doumbia/goncalves and would like a cf just add a bit of variation will take bids o any three of them . just after a straight 1-1

Saturdays game saw us back to winning ways...

Forest Green Rovers beat Cheltenham Town 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Roux scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Welbeck and Yilmaz were also amongst the goalscorers.

Record crowd watches Forest Green Rovers. 4,663 fans turned out to watch Forest Green Rovers against Cheltenham Town breaking the previous home record attendance.

Finally our attendances picking up, was killing us having only 800 or so turn up!