English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Just taken over Notts County in this setup. We're in Division 4 and only a couple of places and couple of points above the relegation zone. Any loanees would be great.

Welcome :) You can have Manolo Gabbiadini from me :)

Blackpool 2-3 Everton

After letting a 2 goal lead slip in the Sheild last Monday, surely lighting wouldnt striker twice. Wrong!!!

Goals from Debuchy and Fernandinho gave Blackpool a 2-0 lead. Vicinic, Torres and Fellaini with Evertons great comeback. Really dissapointed to be knocked out of the cup just like the shield. We created 19 more chances, really should have won :(

Good news for everyone else as I can now loan out some 87+ rated players. These include:

Danilo (88), Sokratis (88), Bedimo (88), Glushakov (88) and Dzyuba (87). I will need Danilo and Bedimo for Wednesday, but will accept any offers the day after.

Really don't get SMs managerial job vacancies.

I mean the Derby job has been offered to a manager who has only been in charge of a club for 5 games!?!?!

i have read sm's description of how vacancies are offered but it does seem more like a random choice all the time.

just be grateful that the derby manager left, 2 teams , 2 games and gone in a week, i do wish these little children would find non forum set ups to be in.

Having to Let another Massively Talented Lad leave so I Can Fund a Deal Southampton Prospect James Ward-Prowse can leave for 2.8M He's not leaving for any cheaper this kid is apparently more talented than any player to come from the Southampton Academy its really painful having to sell him but needs must!

A good player who will hopefully considerably strengthen my side.

And in other news:

Record crowd watches Wolfsburg. 4,350,000 fans turned out to watch Wolfsburg against Notts County breaking the previous home record attendance.

Which is a pretty impressive feat when you consider that:

1. I didn't even play Wolfsburg

2. It's the biggest attendance for any football match ever.

3. Meadow Lane's capacity is 19,588

When asked about this sjg11 said,"Tha fans came in their droves. Our plan to clone fans to create a better atmosphere for the players on the pitch has worked exceptionally, as shown by that attendance."

Apparently there was a crush in the stadium at one point.

Blackpool loan out 3 players

Sokratis (88) - Hull

Glushakov (88) - Notts County

Dzyuba (87) - Darlington

Hope they do well for you guys :)

Danilo (88) and Bedimo (88) will be available after tomorrows game. Bath is the only team to have bidded so far. If no one else bids he will get both, but I like to spread players out if possible.

They will be season long loans, but if I get some major injuries I may have to recall one back until the injury is over, then you will get them back. Hope this is okay with everyone :)

Blackpool loan out 3 players

Sokratis (88) - Hull

Glushakov (88) - Notts County

Dzyuba (87) - Darlington

Hope they do well for you guys :)

Danilo (88) and Bedimo (88) will be available after tomorrows game. Bath is the only team to have bidded so far. If no one else bids he will get both' date=' but I like to spread players out if possible.

They will be season long loans, but if I get some major injuries I may have to recall one back until the injury is over, then you will get them back. Hope this is okay with everyone :)[/quote']

Can I take one at Wrexham please? :)

Sjg11 was pleased to announce that Manolo Gabbiadini has joined Notts County on loan from Aston Villa.

nice signing...

welcome to the gameworld mate...

if you need any loans, FGR have a few decent risers to grab ie Sararer, Rode, Balzano plus more...all due hefty rises in their respected league reviews coming up very shortly...

Just seen the Muniain deal. I think West Ham are giving way too much :o

Its alot, but Munain is one of the hottest talents at the moment. If he stays at Bilbao though then from an SM point of veiw its not a great deal.

Great deal for Charlton though. Gets some depth, and if he wants can sell them both for more depth in the future.

Just seen the Muniain deal. I think West Ham are giving way too much :o

Completely agree with this, When i saw it I thought it was too much.

I think when I signed Aguero from West Ham they got the wrong end of the deal when I brought him for £3.5M + Phil Jones,Jesus Navas and Redmond but it just shows how much they like to have great prospects at the club, I.E Jones, Muniain etc.

Sjg11 would also like to announce the loan signing of Denis Glushakov from Blackpool. Unfortunately he has now reached the maximum number of loan players so he'll have to work with what he has for a little bit.