English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Hot youth prospects is the name of the game for some people. Have more chance of signing Messi than you would Gotze nowadays :P

Yeah we live in a world of hype :)

Really pleased with this youngster coming in as he is a top prospect:

The offer for Sergio ARAUJO of Villarreal from Exeter City has been accepted along with other club offers. Villarreal will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Beat off competition from Cambridge who bid 1.6 mill but we went in with 1.8 mill.

NEWS FROM MANCHESTER CITY !

Youth prospect Javi Espinosa completes his £1.5M move to relegation candidates Aston Villa, Hopefully he helps them survive :P

Robbie Brady is up for sale at a price of £3M, Could be a brilliant signing for the long term, I will consider selling for slightly less but if I get that £3M offer it will be accepted as soon as I see it.

Ognjen Vukojevic (89 DM/CM Croatia midfielder) is available for loan along with Belgian Moussa Dembele (89 AM/WING) - Both these players can go out on loan, I cant promise how long because if I get injuries then they may be needed, to get these players please VM me on the forum or PM me on either the game or on here.

Heiko Westermann and Scott Parker will be sold if the right offer comes in, I wont be accepting sweets for them so if you want them please come in with a decent offer. :)

If anybody is really struggling for depth in the bottom divisons I would be willing to loan out any of Igor Lichnovsky, Lisandro Magallan, Taxiarchis Fountas, John Bostock, Saul Niguez or Benito Raman.

I recalled Maxime Lestienne from unmanaged Torquay last night, was thinking of letting him go in a possible P/E deal but then realised he has got a transfer ban and I wont be able to sell for 4 weeks anyway, He has got a week injury so he wont be available for 2/3 games but if you want get him in advance so other clubs cant bid for him then feel free to drop the loan offer in.

could of let Marcelo go to FGR though! now there is a bidding war!:D

sorry m8 :P I could still get him but with all those bids in i think i could look elsewhere :)

IN OTHER NEWS:

NINISSSS COMPLETES

As Giovinco is almost defo leaving Parma it looks as though Ninis will take his spot straight away! He's a keeper! ( to keep not Gk :P )

IN OTHER NEWS:

NINISSSS COMPLETES

As Giovinco is almost defo leaving Parma it looks as though Ninis will take his spot straight away! He's a keeper! ( to keep not Gk :P )

Its actually ridiculous that you would pay £11 million for such an average player. Typical Gateshead, just wen you're on the verge of reaching our level you screw it up :D.

Blackpool 2-3 Everton

After letting a 2 goal lead slip in the Sheild last Monday' date=' surely lighting wouldnt striker twice. Wrong!!!

Goals from Debuchy and Fernandinho gave Blackpool a 2-0 lead. Vicinic, Torres and Fellaini with Evertons great comeback. Really dissapointed to be knocked out of the cup just like the shield. We created 19 more chances, really should have won :(

Good news for everyone else as I can now loan out some 87+ rated players. These include:

[b']Danilo (88), Sokratis (88), Bedimo (88), Glushakov (88) and Dzyuba (87). I will need Danilo and Bedimo for Wednesday, but will accept any offers the day after.[/b]

Hard luck pal.. decided to whack out my near enough strongest 11 to help distract from my awful league position. Seemed to work nicely, although at 2-0 down i thought that was it! gotta love a cup comeback :P

Robbie Brady star of Euro??? :rolleyes::P

Name one way an Irish player cannot be the star of europe' date=' whos his competition? :P (im jking :) )

Seeing as its my 999th post just like to say:

Ireland is the nation

Gateshead bring the Pain

Brady lives his life

In the one fast lane!

Ninis is a beast

Soon to be unleashed

Barny is a looser

Face is a bad ass woozer

Makes u rather ills

Like Costas damn good skills

which pays the bills

OF GATESHEADS MIGHTY ARMY!

Ed Moses steered Arsenal to victory against Blackpool.

Arsenal beat Blackpool 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gomez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nasri was also on the scoresheet for his side.

and

Record crowd watches Arsenal. 60,357 fans turned out to watch Arsenal against Blackpool breaking the previous home record attendance.

Ticking over nicely

Aaron Duffy (Forum) steered Leeds United to victory against Colchester United.

Leeds United beat Colchester United 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Ruffier had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Afellay, Benatia and Amalfitano were amongst the

Very pleased with that after some very shaky form of late pleased to see Ruffier with a 9 rating as well its very rare that we've had a keeper get above a 5/6 rating it seems. Unlucky mate

The offer for Marvin MARTIN of Norwich City from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Haven't seen much of this lad but I've heard he's very good as is supposedly in the proccess of joining Lille, Out goes Chantome and Shafter who were two second teamers so I was always looking to upgrade, Alaba will take Shafters spot in the Second team although he'll be loaned out to Joe next Season as part of this deal. Great Dealing with Joe very smooth and easy to deal dealing.

:)

Terriers tear Forrest apart

Nottingham Forrest 1 - 4 Huddersfield

An incredible result for my team considering that Notts came into this game after two really impressive wins ; 5-1 v Derby and 9-1 v Bolton. Hugo Almeida scores on his debut for Huddersfield, the other goals came from Poli x 2 and Rasmus Elm while his goal came from Remy. Rasmus was also voted Man of the Match after scoring one and setting up one, nice to see the new signings are settling in well. Statistic showed that we were the better team and we are now top of the Form Table in the second division as our climb up the table continues. Next up is Cardiff, a really tough test for my team.

Mario Focsa steered Huddersfield Town to victory against Nottingham Forest.Huddersfield Town beat Nottingham Forest 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.Elm scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Almeida and Poli were also amongst the goalscorers.

A new club record has been set.

Awhhh yeh i must have done somthing awsome B)

Everton have suffered their heaviest ever away league defeat after losing 7 - 1 away to Manchester City .

9unn7.jpg

Nice of SM to carrying on giving it to me hard this season :rolleyes::P