English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

BEN SETTLED WITH SEVEN AS CITY CRUISE !

Manchester City 7-1 Everton

Nacho Monreal probably didnt help everton as he got sent off in the first minute of the game for head butting a man city player, later Gael Clichy recieved a great pass and then rifled a right foot shot in off the woodwork, a speculative chip by Vincent Kompany was fumbled by the helpless keeper and then sneaked over the line, David Silva got the third when he hit a powerful right foot shot into the onion bag, Yaya Toure made the most of bad defending when he ran past the defense and rounded the everton goalkeeper to make it four, Chris Smalling turned quickly and fired a low shot into the corner before the break, midway through the second half Everton captain Ricardo Kaka scored a header to pull a goal back for everton, a great long shot from Yaya Toure flied into the top corner to get citys sixth of the evening, Substitute Alcantara Thiago got the last of the game when he hit a miss hit shot what squirmed under the keepers body, 7-1 !

56% 44%

Total Shots

27 11

Shots On Target

19 3

Corners

5 8

Yellow Cards

2 3

Red Cards

0 1

Changed formation from 4-2-3-1 tonight because when we used it against Blackpools 3-5-2 we got hammered 1-4 so i didnt want it to happen again.

Not sure if I will stay with tonights formation because it wont work against other opponents so it will probably be changed back to what I have used against previous opponents, not sure tho, will decide on matchdays what I think is best.

Thomas MULLER suffered a minor injury in the last game.

Muller picked up a injury, he will be out for just over a week, will miss a couple of games due to the sprained ankle.

8 MANCHESTER CITY 20 10 31

We stay in 8th as Arsenal and West Brom both picked up point(s) tonight.

Awhhh yeh i must have done somthing awsome B)

9unn7.jpg

Nice of SM to carrying on giving it to me hard this season :rolleyes::P

Unlucky Shack mate. :)

Somehow 60% possession' date=' 5 shots and 3 on target equates to a 3-0 victory:eek::rolleyes:

So yeah, Southend beat Southampton 3-0 after goals from Stokes, Gebhart and Phillips.

Still don't get how I can have 60% possession but only 5 shots:rolleyes::confused:[/quote']

I believe this result and other results put 4 teams at the top of Division 3 all on 41 points;)

Blackpool 1-2 Arsenal

Had to rest players because I played my best 11 in the cup two days ago. Nasri and Gomez gave Arsenal the lead, Kerzhakov with the conselation.

Table not update but I think we drop to 14th. Bit concerned how close we are to the relegation zone. Hopefully now I have my first 11 on a regular basis we can start moving up the table.

As promised I will now accept loan offers for Bedimo and Danilo. Surprised there wasnt more interest.

The loan offer for Luiz DANILO of Blackpool from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.
The loan offer for Henri BEDIMO of Blackpool from Bath City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

As I said before, if I get some major injuries I may need to recall them, but hopefully not :)

In my 100th game in 7777, Hull City defeated Barnsley 2-0. Our goals coming from Marc Janko and Jozy Altidore. We are coming into a bit of form at the moment and have won 3 of the last 4 games which can only help us move away from the relegation places. Next up are Blackburn.

Another defeat for Crawley Town this time 2-0 to Barrow AFC. We picked up two suspensions during the match, Emilio Limon for a red card & Ken Iwao for 5 yellow cards during the season.

Our next game is at home to Oldham Athletic on Saturday.

Somehow 60% possession' date=' 5 shots and 3 on target equates to a 3-0 victory:eek::rolleyes:

So yeah, Southend beat Southampton 3-0 after goals from Stokes, Gebhart and Phillips.

Still don't get how I can have 60% possession but only 5 shots:rolleyes::confused:[/quote']

Its My Southampton mate, anything is possible.

Forest Green Rovers outclassed Southport and thrashed them 7 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture

Plenty o'Goals again from the New Lawn boys...

Forest Green Rovers have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Southport 0 - 7.

one for the history books.

goals going in from........

B.YILMAZ 15, 43, 74

A.ITURRASPE 42

N.ROUX 67

D.WELBECK 70, 80 (pen)

my key forwards all hitting the net, they are buzzing atm,,,

bit of bad news though,

65' SENT OFF - José HOLEBAS takes out his man with a high challenge and recieves his second yellow

Holebas cops a 1 match ban & Roux get a slight knock...4 days can live with that.

Nolan ROUX picked up a very minor injury during the recent match.

would have been a nice day if York hadnt spanked Newport 9-1....i think Zak has kinda thrown the towel in....thought he would have put the effort in with his side......rapidly becoming the whipping boys.

Port Vale 2-2 Oxford United

Got totally outplayed but still managed to grab a point thanks to a Naessens brace. Oxford had 57% of the possesion and had 12 shots on target compared to our 3 shots on target.

Also, we signed Roman Amalfitano earlier this week. Fought off competiton from 4 other clubs. Really pleased with the signing as he strengthens our starting eleven.

Mansfield Town are on the look out for 75+ players' date=' so if anyone is selling let me know :D[/quote']

hopefully youll keep way over paying for players! i got plenty if you want to sign them!

DARIDA 3m!!

Victor ANDRADE 2.9m!

UVINI 2m!

WARD-PROWSE 2.9m!

way to throw away 11M! but i wish you good luck they turn out decent...you might have seen the future or summin for all i know!

on FGR transfer front, i play it safe...B)

Bid accepted on Hassan HISSEIN -Free Agent - £8k

young Chad player, was in the press recently after it was claimed Newcastle Liverpool & Sunderland had been watching him...8K is reasonabla cash to throw away :P....worth a punt if he does get a move to Europe...or it might be Ali Dia again!! Did score a great OG v Egypt as well....

young Chad player' date=' was in the press recently after it was claimed Newcastle Liverpool & Sunderland had been watching him...8K is reasonabla cash to throw away :P....worth a punt if he does get a move to Europe...or it might be Ali Dia again!! Did score a great OG v Egypt as well....[/quote']

I did a wee report on the player recently and that own goal was a cracker hope he can get one similar for you :)

Barnet News -

Just took over hope too lead my 30 cups in too this team, now in dept and have no good players selling my 80 keeper who is a youth at AC Milan so now just feel free too bid on him need 4-5M too try get some depth people and also clear the dept here.

The offer for Tomas PRIKRYL of Sparta Praha from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Did a quick look on soccerway for risers from Czech league. Most are taken but I think ive found one that people have missed. Started the last 12 games for Sparta and has some goals scored 4 times in that spell.

Maybe a +4/3, ill be happy with that :)

Valentin COJOCARU has completed his move to Manchester City from Steaua for £490,000

The 16 year old goalkeeper comes in to sit in our youth system as our second goalkeeper.

Bram NUYTINCK has completed his move to Manchester City from NEC for £5,470,000

West Brom and Monchengladbach in a battle to sign £2M rated NEC defender Bram Nuytinck

The main reason i signed him is because the baggies are after him and he could be playing in the premier league next season, If he goes Monchengladbach its just as good. :)

The 84 rated defender is on the loan list if anybody in the lower leagues are interested in signing him.

Luigi Sorrentino 21-70

If anybody needs a player for £10K then your welcome to have Sorrentino, he can go for his CV value (£10K) now that I have signed Valentin Cojocaru.