• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

It took an accidental withdrawal and an 'insufficient funds' but Gateshead managed to Cheekily Grab Marquinos!

Aoas MARQUINHOS has completed his move to Gateshead from Corinthians for £500,000 plus Jamie PATERSON and Miguel BEDOYA . All other offers were turned down.

:D

!A REASON TO CELEBRATE MY 1000th post!

P.S. WREXHAM EAT MY RECTUM!

P.P.S Mansfield you can have him on loan if u like :o

Does anyone have any current or ex RL Liverpool players they wish to sell? :D

I've had a few offers for Agger in the past few weeks, but I've said no to all of them because I wanted to keep him. May change my tune if the offer is right though... :P

HEIKO WESTERMANN HEADS TO ELLAND ROAD !

Manchester City Football Club have confirmed that Versatile defender Heiko Westermann is heading to Leeds for a medical.

The 28 year old went onto the transfer list a few days ago, City recieved a £10.4M offer from Borussia Dortmund and then a £10.6M offer from Former Club Hamburg, a day or two later Leeds United came in with a offer of £11M and that offer was later accepted.

Unfortunately, the deal will not be completed in time for leeds game at Bloomfield road, but Westermann will be able to make his debut at home against Arsenal on Wednesday.

Westermann had this to say:

I am looking forward to becoming a Leeds player, I have played 7 times this season in the league for City along with coming on 3 times from the subs bench, I am the fourth highest rated defender, I am the second best CB behind Kompany, Chris Smalling seems to be the managers main pick to partner Vincent and I think its time I got a change and went to a club who might pick me a bit more, Leeds have done great in the first couple of seasons, they are struggling slightly this season in terms of league position, but I am sure we will pick up, We (Leeds) have got Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man United and Man City in our next 7 games so we do have a difficult run, I look forward to going back to the Etihad the most seeing if we can get a win in that game.

99353hp2.jpg

The offer for Heiko WESTERMANN of Manchester City from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

For 11M im very pleased with that for a 90 rated Def, Im hoping Hamburg have a better season next year and he can retain his 90 but even if he doesen't its still decent business for the short term as he'll become my starting Left Back which will allow us to loan Alaba out next season to Norwich as part of the Marvin Martin Deal.

Marvin Martin will make his debut tonight as well :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUOf6cF9G33aUzJqisqMkiZqS_UEtz4lgAaMns3Dw7eS_vSDmv
Issiar DIA has completed his move to Gateshead from Fenerbahçe SK for £315,000 plus Germán DENIS . All other offers were turned down.

6768_1317134324.jpg

Although it was sad to see Denis go i basically paid 315k to lose 5 years off my main striker :) Had to beat off competition from former parent club, Milton Keynes Dons and Division 3 side; Brighton and Hove

The £6,997,400 offer for Miguel BRITOS of Gateshead from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Being sold to bring in some cash for better depth in the defence in the long run

677.jpg

I've been at Ipswich for a couple of days now and I think I've just about got to grips with who I want to offload and who I want to keep. If anyone is interested in doing any business then I've made a note below of the players I'm willing to let go. I'm looking for a direct replacement for each player (younger and lower rated) plus a youngster/cash in return to bulk out the squad. I'm always happy to do a bit of negotiating!

The last manager has left us in the red so I need to do a bit of business to get back into the green before I can start going for other players.

[GK] MUSLERA, Fernando - 26 years old - 89 rated

[LB/RB] NAGATOMO, Yuto - 25 years old - 89 rated

[RB/LB] KOBIN, Vasyl - 27 years old - 86 rated

[CB/RB] CAMPAGNARO, Hugo - 31 years old - 90 rated

[CB] BARZAGLI, Andrea - 31 years old - 90 rated (transfer ban runs out on 19/06/12)

[DM/CB] MOLINA, Jesus - 24 years old - 86 rated

[RM/LM] LARSSON, Sebastian - 27 years old - 88 rated

[CM/RM] HOLDEN, Stuart - 26 years old - 87 rated

[CM/AM] TROCHOWSKI, Piotr - 28 years old - 89 rated (transfer ban runs out on 19/06/12)

[AM/CM] BELLUSCHI, Fernando - 28 years old - 89 rated

[WING/AM] KASAEV, Alan - 26 years old - 88 rated

[CF] GOMIS, Bafetimbi - 26 years old - 89 rated

If you want to do a deal then PM me on here or on SM or stick an offer in and I'll check it out. I reply to all deals within a day usually so you won't be left hanging around!

Respuesta: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Playing chelsea today, been a difficultt week after losing to tottenham, so just had to top 2 right after each other, in player news managed to sign criscitso fron norwich, had around 8M stored up and raised the other 5M by selling pazienza to stevenage. Criscitso will be a good signing, can replace vargas at LM, then when vargas recovers i can play him centrally

Blackpool 0-2 Leeds

Changed formation back to 4-2-3-1, a formation which has worked well for us the last 2 seasons. However it wasnt good enough to beat Leeds. Piszczek and Grosskreutz with the goals for Leeds.

6 losses in a row in all competitions. Having a go at these cups has really screwed our league form. Only 5 points clear of relegation zone now.

Debuchy also got injured for 3 weeks, so ill have to recall Danilo (Sorry MK Dons). Once Kaboul is back from inujury (7 days) You can have Danilo back, unless I get any more injuries :(