English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

and when that happens big teams fans and managers get very angry too :P RAGE!

Haha

What was i saying ?

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) steered Shorpe United to victory against Arsenal.

Shorpe United beat Arsenal 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Iraola had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Montano and Ince were amongst the goalscorers.

My average rated 88 went up against Ed's 92 average rating squad

I feel this result was deserves after the 4-2 lost at their place earlier in the season,seeing as i did throw away a 2-0 lead :(

Anyway unlucky Ed,you should of got atleast a goal from what the stats say.

EDIT-Just seen I'm 11th.8 points away from 18th :D

Hull City tonight drew 0-0 with Blackburn. Going into the game I would of been happy with a point, but with the amount of shots on target we had, I'm disappointed that we didn't score. We drop a place, but move a point further away from the relegation places and are now 5 games unbeaten. Next up are table topping Crystal Palace.

Sunderland win away at PNE.

Martinez and sub Gervinho with the clincher in the 68th minute.

Puts Sunderland up to 8th and puts a bit of daylight between us and the lower teams.

4th in the form league also so its all good:)

Aaron Duffy (Forum) steered Leeds United to victory against Blackpool.

Leeds United beat Blackpool 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Piszczek scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Grosskreutz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very happy with that result against a very strong and scary looking Blackpool side :)

Blackpool 0-2 Leeds

Changed formation back to 4-2-3-1' date=' a formation which has worked well for us the last 2 seasons. However it wasnt good enough to beat Leeds. Piszczek and Grosskreutz with the goals for Leeds.

[/center']

Unlucky Mate good game!

677.jpg

MATCH: My first game in charge at Ipswich ended in a 0-0 draw away from home against a decent Walsall side. They dominated possession but we fashioned more chances although the game looks like it was a bit of a bore in all honesty.

That being said, the point takes us up two places to 10th and leaves us just 3 points off the playoffs. We're at home against a solid MK Dons side on Wednesday and I think we'll do well to pick up a point against them.

TRANSFERS: I'm expecting Seb Larsson to leave within the next few hours with a replacement coming back in our direction. No other news to report. See my previous post about players I'm willing to take offers on.

Don't worry about that ' date=' most people get a good thrashing by the Bath , we will be washing through Division 3 next season just to give the managers there a heads up.[/quote']

I'm glad my Rochdale who I'm helping out of trouble didn't get a good thrashing by you ;)

Wigan 1-2 Manchester City

A long range shot was blocked by the keeper and then Sergio Aguero put City ahead, A clever pass then took out the defence and then David Silva rifled a shot in off the woodwork, Seydou Doumbia pulled a goal back in the second half but in the end it wasnt enough, 1-2 City.

Possession

40% 60%

Total Shots

20 29

Shots On Target

13 14

Corners

4 3

Yellow Cards

0 1

Red Cards

0 0

Stats say we were the better side so we deserved the win.

5 MANCHESTER CITY 21 11 34

Move up to 5th, We play Fulham next, we beat them 4-1 earlier in the season but this time I feel it will be a lot more difficult at Craven Cottage.

Kevin Junior steered Mansfield Town to victory against Rushden & Diamonds.

Mansfield Town beat Rushden & Diamonds 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

De Sa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pírez and Lam were also amongst the goalscorers.

That's 2 wins and 1 loss since i took over Mansfield Town :D

Took them from 24th to 22nd now :)

Lets see how far i can take them!

Wigan 1-2 Manchester City

A long range shot was blocked by the keeper and then Sergio Aguero put City ahead' date=' A clever pass then took out the defence and then David Silva rifled a shot in off the woodwork, Seydou Doumbia pulled a goal back in the second half but in the end it wasnt enough, 1-2 City.

Possession

40% [b']60%[/b]

Total Shots

20 29

Shots On Target

13 14

Corners

4 3

Yellow Cards

0 1

Red Cards

0 0

Stats say we were the better side so we deserved the win.

Move up to 5th, We play Fulham next, we beat them 4-1 earlier in the season but this time I feel it will be a lot more difficult at Craven Cottage.

good game bud, can't have any complaint's, although considering last weeks scorelines, you scoring 7, me conceding 7, im just glad it wasn't a cricket score:D

Tony Harman takes control of Brentford.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Brentford were founded in 1889 and play their home games at Griffin Park in London. The club is also known as The Bees. They have a rivalry with Fulham.

Been looking for a setup to do build an all British born squad and 7777 seems a pretty good place to do it :P This means the likes of Dost, Narsingh, Aimar, Michu and co can all leave. After cash as well as British players so get bidding gents ;)

The loan offer for Václav PILAŘof Aston Villa from Norwich City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Looks a decent little player, and with the 3 games a week coming back soon he will be very useful for us. Thanks to Villa and Frozen ;)

We were in the middle of a rebuild for that game' date=' now back at full strength,

Difficult choice at the end of the season, squad build or rebuild mmm?[/quote']

I'll let you off.Your side is pretty strong,you were so close to get promoted last season,but i feel you deserve it this season,Good luck.

The £11M deal what was agreed for Westermann go to Leeds has changed, Leeds had an away game yesterday so lost some money.

As they can only pay £10.7M, We have come up with to an agreement that I buy Jake Caskey for £1M after the deal was Westermann, Overall the deal is £9.7M + Caskey for my Westermann, still a good deal for them really but I prefer to play Smalling with Kompany and then I have got Chedjou as back up.

good game bud' date=' can't have any complaint's, although considering last weeks scorelines, you scoring 7, me conceding 7, im just glad it wasn't a cricket score:D[/font']

Yeah unlucky, me scoring 7 last week was a fluke, it might not happen again in this set up. :P

Good luck for the rest of the season, Its going be tough for you staying in the division with you being 7 points from getting out of it but its still very possible, 17 games yet. ;)

The offer for Przemyslaw TYTON of PSV from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Decent enough keeper. Not expecting massive things from him rating wise, but a 25 year old 86 is better than a 31 year old 84;)

Southend's TBs are up on Wednesday so feel free to stick in a bid for any player apart from Anthony Stokes. That is of course if you're mad enough to want one of Southend's players:o:p

Oh and just noticed I have the worst team in the division but sit second:p:eek:

A shocking and disappointing home defeat to Altrincham leaves FGR just one point clear at the summit of Division 5, throwing the race for the title wide open again at just past the halfway stage.

Forest Green Rovers slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Altrincham in their Division 5 fixture.

Welbeck and Yilmaz were amongst the goalscorers.

Echoes of last season which saw FGR go on a bad run of form midseason and fall away in the title race. Hoping this is not at all the case this season. Up next though is a tough game v Wimbledon

Congrats do go to the Altrincham manager though for coming to our place and taking the win.

4 players now missing for our next game as well, going to be very weak v Wimbledon...

Steven TAYLOR suffered a minor injury in the last game.

Abdoulay KONKO picked up a very minor injury during the recent match.

Simone PADOIN is now suspended for 1 domestic game after picking up 5 Yellow Cards in domestic competitions

Matías SUAREZ is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off